Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "The Red Plague" OOC
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Lizhardking

Well then I hope we're a good experience for you ^^ WC rps can be one of the best place to make friends
@Lizhardking

Well then I hope we're a good experience for you ^^ WC rps can be one of the best place to make friends
tumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco7_100.pngprogress-rainbow-rainbow-splotch-blm.pngtumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco8_100.png
@BettaSenpai

Checks your name like four times before posting my response to make sure I spell it right this time XD
@BettaSenpai

Checks your name like four times before posting my response to make sure I spell it right this time XD
tumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco7_100.pngprogress-rainbow-rainbow-splotch-blm.pngtumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco8_100.png
[columns] @Emordnilap @DragonDraws @RisingFlames @NekoTheKat @Tadi @BettaSenpai @FawnAndAce @Colali @Lizhardking Hello, my dear feline friends! WinterLullaby has dropped from the rp, and on another note please I would like to ask that you ping all the members of the rp. I understand that one, they aren't a member of the clan your talking with but they may enjoy reading while they wait for a chance to reply. second, it helps my nuty brain keep track of things. If you DON'T wan't to be pinged if your cat/clan isn't involved please let me know and I will make a new list and organize things better for this rp. Part 2.) I understand that roleplaying can be set on the last burner. I don't need replies to be long at all but I would like at least one every two days. This way people can't get locked and clans don't stop in their tracks. part 3.) I will be doing a major scene update very soon, I will wait until everyone can finish what they are doing and people can get places as discussed with me but the storm will be hitting in the rp shortly. Thank you for taking the time to rp with us all! This concludes the rp update.[nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/7QIeTCh.png[/img][/columns]
@Emordnilap @DragonDraws @RisingFlames @NekoTheKat @Tadi @BettaSenpai @FawnAndAce @Colali @Lizhardking

Hello, my dear feline friends! WinterLullaby has dropped from the rp, and on another note please I would like to ask that you ping all the members of the rp. I understand that one, they aren't a member of the clan your talking with but they may enjoy reading while they wait for a chance to reply. second, it helps my nuty brain keep track of things. If you DON'T wan't to be pinged if your cat/clan isn't involved please let me know and I will make a new list and organize things better for this rp.

Part 2.) I understand that roleplaying can be set on the last burner. I don't need replies to be long at all but I would like at least one every two days. This way people can't get locked and clans don't stop in their tracks.

part 3.) I will be doing a major scene update very soon, I will wait until everyone can finish what they are doing and people can get places as discussed with me but the storm will be hitting in the rp shortly.

Thank you for taking the time to rp with us all!

This concludes the rp update.
7QIeTCh.png
C6VMBuR.png
@Derparoo

OKAY! :D
@Derparoo

OKAY! :D
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
@Derparoo

I mostly haven't replied because ShadowFlower hasn't been interacted with... I'd gladly make another cat... But I'm too afraid that I might end up forgetting that one of them is a medicine cat and has special duties...

Speaking of, I'll go update his post with his new art.
@Derparoo

I mostly haven't replied because ShadowFlower hasn't been interacted with... I'd gladly make another cat... But I'm too afraid that I might end up forgetting that one of them is a medicine cat and has special duties...

Speaking of, I'll go update his post with his new art.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@Derparoo

Alright boss! ^w^
@Derparoo

Alright boss! ^w^
@Derparoo

I haven't replied yet because, well, no wifi (yay.... /s), and I'm not really sure what to make Coal and Daisy do? They're just kinda walking, nobody to interact with. :I If the scene change happened I could always just make them get caught in the storm and be in a bush or something...
@Derparoo

I haven't replied yet because, well, no wifi (yay.... /s), and I'm not really sure what to make Coal and Daisy do? They're just kinda walking, nobody to interact with. :I If the scene change happened I could always just make them get caught in the storm and be in a bush or something...
pVhWnFy.png
@FawnAdnAce

Haha boss... watch out stormcatcher coming for yo job.

@RisingFlames

I know someone who would be more than happy to create an apprentice med-cat to increase your interaction time. @BettaSenpai Now you can spaz about medications in the cat worl...

@Emordnilap

during the scene update I will be throwing in A LOT so be ready. its not just me updating the storm, since the clans are semi-active and all have at least 2 or more people in them I will be throwing stuff into play.

This reply will be made later tonight when I am not working. I will be giving thunder clan cats some much needed love, and other clans will find themselves in a bit of trouble. But since you have two loner cats I have been working at something to throw there way to help keep you amused.

Be prepaed- lion king- tots me right now...
@FawnAdnAce

Haha boss... watch out stormcatcher coming for yo job.

@RisingFlames

I know someone who would be more than happy to create an apprentice med-cat to increase your interaction time. @BettaSenpai Now you can spaz about medications in the cat worl...

@Emordnilap

during the scene update I will be throwing in A LOT so be ready. its not just me updating the storm, since the clans are semi-active and all have at least 2 or more people in them I will be throwing stuff into play.

This reply will be made later tonight when I am not working. I will be giving thunder clan cats some much needed love, and other clans will find themselves in a bit of trouble. But since you have two loner cats I have been working at something to throw there way to help keep you amused.

Be prepaed- lion king- tots me right now...
C6VMBuR.png
@RisingFlames
@Derparoo

I WOULD BE SO DANG HAPPY TO!!! :D!!!!

>:3 *Runs to make cat.*
@RisingFlames
@Derparoo

I WOULD BE SO DANG HAPPY TO!!! :D!!!!

>:3 *Runs to make cat.*
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
@Derparoo

My typing fingers are ready. And alrighty, there's plenty room for anything to happen...

M'kay. And that'll be fun then, hehehe, wonder how they'll react to whatever you've got planned for them. X3
@Derparoo

My typing fingers are ready. And alrighty, there's plenty room for anything to happen...

M'kay. And that'll be fun then, hehehe, wonder how they'll react to whatever you've got planned for them. X3
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36