Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Serendipity; Rare Item Sale
1 2 ... 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1232 1233
@Lup, I got you. :D

@Ailyria OMG YAYYYYYY

And your plans are AMAZING OMG!!!!

@Atzien Coconut shreds on the outside of the mochi??? GIVE ME.
@Lup, I got you. :D

@Ailyria OMG YAYYYYYY

And your plans are AMAZING OMG!!!!

@Atzien Coconut shreds on the outside of the mochi??? GIVE ME.
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Jackabug Ah, I should've worded it better. XD Well of course not all of us dislike it, I don't and I know my Mom doesn't. Grandma hates it though.

@ImpossibleJedi4 As Jackabug said, there's tutorials online you can try. Very tasty!
@Jackabug Ah, I should've worded it better. XD Well of course not all of us dislike it, I don't and I know my Mom doesn't. Grandma hates it though.

@ImpossibleJedi4 As Jackabug said, there's tutorials online you can try. Very tasty!
earthshieldr.pngQhY7AgE.png
@Stephen [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/974.png[/img] What do you want for this? also bump for the giveaway :3
@Stephen

974.png

What do you want for this?

also bump for the giveaway :3
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@Anarthyan
Thanks! :)
@Anarthyan
Thanks! :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Just gonna put it randomly here without pinging anyone;

Would anyone be interested in starting a hatchery with me? I already have two breeding pairs that can go on Arcane nests (aka, my own flight) and one pair that would look best with hatchies of a Wind or Nature nest! ouo
Just gonna put it randomly here without pinging anyone;

Would anyone be interested in starting a hatchery with me? I already have two breeding pairs that can go on Arcane nests (aka, my own flight) and one pair that would look best with hatchies of a Wind or Nature nest! ouo
@Jackabug

I hate sushi but we go to this place with conveyor belt sushi that send out sesame seed balls!! I love them so much. I think they're filled with red bean paste.
@Jackabug

I hate sushi but we go to this place with conveyor belt sushi that send out sesame seed balls!! I love them so much. I think they're filled with red bean paste.
camp_nano_raffle_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95q5.png
@CharlieWeasleyy I have to apologize but Stephen is away due to illness. . .@ Jackabug and @ Terrone are taking down everyone's name and inquiry and will be passing them along to Stephen when he is well and back on fr. . .thank you for your interest !
@CharlieWeasleyy I have to apologize but Stephen is away due to illness. . .@ Jackabug and @ Terrone are taking down everyone's name and inquiry and will be passing them along to Stephen when he is well and back on fr. . .thank you for your interest !
@TaintedIllusions oh I didn't know! If someone knows him please say I hope he gets better soon!
@TaintedIllusions oh I didn't know! If someone knows him please say I hope he gets better soon!
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@Arimwe If you're looking to use a nature nest I will send this to Tess (CorruptionofPain) when she is able to see again tomorrow,she's working an 18 hour shift today,through the night.
@Arimwe If you're looking to use a nature nest I will send this to Tess (CorruptionofPain) when she is able to see again tomorrow,she's working an 18 hour shift today,through the night.
@CharlieWeasleyy Thank you for your well wishes and they will be sent along as will your business request !! Thanks for your time and again,I apologize !
@CharlieWeasleyy Thank you for your well wishes and they will be sent along as will your business request !! Thanks for your time and again,I apologize !
1 2 ... 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1232 1233