Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | oberion's dancers [gijinka sales]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@oberion
I'm bidding 300g and I'd love a last day ping as well please. He came out gorgeous!
@oberion
I'm bidding 300g and I'd love a last day ping as well please. He came out gorgeous!
dnLxeEc.png
@oriru
bid noted and last day ping added! thank you so much, i know you were one of the ones who were looking forward to seeing him so it means a lot! <33

@keraunic
You have been outbidded! the new CB is 300g!
@oriru
bid noted and last day ping added! thank you so much, i know you were one of the ones who were looking forward to seeing him so it means a lot! <33

@keraunic
You have been outbidded! the new CB is 300g!
@oberion
He's really lovely. :D I'm almost tempted to go for the autobuy right now for fear that someone else will, but I figured I'd see how it plays out for a bit.

@keraunic
Oh gosh I'm sorry I forgot to ping you when I made my bid. I was too excited ahaha.
@oberion
He's really lovely. :D I'm almost tempted to go for the autobuy right now for fear that someone else will, but I figured I'd see how it plays out for a bit.

@keraunic
Oh gosh I'm sorry I forgot to ping you when I made my bid. I was too excited ahaha.
dnLxeEc.png
@oriru
@oberion
400G!
@oriru
@oberion
400G!
@oberion

The art for him is beautiful! I'll be sure to let you know if any more goldenrod glimmer babies happen next time I breed Ratan and Oriana (this little guy's parents) since there is a pretty decent potential for them. Oriana herself has goldenrod glimmer and Ratan has spring glimmer so there are only six different tertiary color outcomes possible in their babies.

Should I let you know about any other goldenrod glimmer babies I have in general too or just ones like these two?
@oberion

The art for him is beautiful! I'll be sure to let you know if any more goldenrod glimmer babies happen next time I breed Ratan and Oriana (this little guy's parents) since there is a pretty decent potential for them. Oriana herself has goldenrod glimmer and Ratan has spring glimmer so there are only six different tertiary color outcomes possible in their babies.

Should I let you know about any other goldenrod glimmer babies I have in general too or just ones like these two?
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Inoue your bid has been noted!

@SimcerelySadako definitely let me know about any other goldenrod tert babies you have! :D And I'm so glad I'm doing justice to your beautiful hatchlings!
@Inoue your bid has been noted!

@SimcerelySadako definitely let me know about any other goldenrod tert babies you have! :D And I'm so glad I'm doing justice to your beautiful hatchlings!
Sorry to double post, but the auction has ended. The dancer bab has been AB'd from the auction house!

@Houndour @Oriru @Inoue

To those who bidded, thank you so much for your interest! :D I will start up a general pinglist to be pinged the day before I ping the dragons w/art+writing pinglist, so if that's a thing you're interested in, let me know!
Sorry to double post, but the auction has ended. The dancer bab has been AB'd from the auction house!

@Houndour @Oriru @Inoue

To those who bidded, thank you so much for your interest! :D I will start up a general pinglist to be pinged the day before I ping the dragons w/art+writing pinglist, so if that's a thing you're interested in, let me know!
I love him!!! i'm outstandingly broke but i would 100% buy one if i had funds ;w; <3
I love him!!! i'm outstandingly broke but i would 100% buy one if i had funds ;w; <3
art shop | pwyw doodle thread | hatchery | dragons w/ gijinkas | ko-fi
alex//19//canada//they/them//FR time +0
lO4gjhM.png
@oberion
Aaaah I am weeping, I had a feeling this would happen. ;_; Thank you for letting us know. I would love to be on a general pinglist for any other dragons with art that you're selling.
@oberion
Aaaah I am weeping, I had a feeling this would happen. ;_; Thank you for letting us know. I would love to be on a general pinglist for any other dragons with art that you're selling.
dnLxeEc.png
@Oriru
Of course! I'll definitely continue to draw/sell more dancers, so hopefully I'll draw another one you like sometime! :D

@Lytic
;0; Ahh, thank you so much! It really means a lot to hear that!
@Oriru
Of course! I'll definitely continue to draw/sell more dancers, so hopefully I'll draw another one you like sometime! :D

@Lytic
;0; Ahh, thank you so much! It really means a lot to hear that!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11