Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | oberion's dancers [gijinka sales]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@oberion @MotherBear It's so gorgeous... That I'll ... bid 3k gems on it ; ^ ;
@oberion @MotherBear It's so gorgeous... That I'll ... bid 3k gems on it ; ^ ;
733EAYl.png
@Finne
Bid updated!

:'D This is incredible tbh....I'm so glad all of you love it so much.
@Finne
Bid updated!

:'D This is incredible tbh....I'm so glad all of you love it so much.
@oberion @Finne
3.1kg & a last day ping please!
@oberion @Finne
3.1kg & a last day ping please!
@Masumi
Updated the bids and added you to LDP!
@Masumi
Updated the bids and added you to LDP!
@oberion @Masumi 3.5k gems, and I havent asked for an LDP yet oops. please give me an LDP as well ; 7 ;
@oberion @Masumi 3.5k gems, and I havent asked for an LDP yet oops. please give me an LDP as well ; 7 ;
733EAYl.png
@Finne
Bid updated, and name added!
@Finne
Bid updated, and name added!
@oberion your art is so gorgeous, good luck selling!
@oberion your art is so gorgeous, good luck selling!
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@Heishichou
Thank you so much! It truly means a lot to hear people say that :')
@Heishichou
Thank you so much! It truly means a lot to hear people say that :')
@MotherBear @Masumi @Finne

Hey there! There's currently 24 hours left in the auction (ends at 13:00 FR time tomorrow), so I'm doing the last day ping now. The current bid is 3500g by Finne! As the auction draws to a close, please remember there is a 1 hour snipe guard. Thank you all for your interest!
@MotherBear @Masumi @Finne

Hey there! There's currently 24 hours left in the auction (ends at 13:00 FR time tomorrow), so I'm doing the last day ping now. The current bid is 3500g by Finne! As the auction draws to a close, please remember there is a 1 hour snipe guard. Thank you all for your interest!
The auction is over! Congratulations to @Finne with the winning bid! Please send me a CR for 3500g and I'll send you the dragon!

Thank you everyone for participating! :D The next sale will be a flatsale, so for those who were unable to bid in the auction, keep your eyes out for that!
The auction is over! Congratulations to @Finne with the winning bid! Please send me a CR for 3500g and I'll send you the dragon!

Thank you everyone for participating! :D The next sale will be a flatsale, so for those who were unable to bid in the auction, keep your eyes out for that!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11