Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Introvert problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
it's been rough lately for me to find good friends who wont drop me when they realize how badly introverted i am, smh. kind of where my anxiety comes into play too and i dont blame them really, i see how it would get annoying having me around, the unsocial friend lol

especially when im being introduced to someone??? wow get me outta here
it's been rough lately for me to find good friends who wont drop me when they realize how badly introverted i am, smh. kind of where my anxiety comes into play too and i dont blame them really, i see how it would get annoying having me around, the unsocial friend lol

especially when im being introduced to someone??? wow get me outta here
*goes out to a party/ get together in the attempt to make more friends in a town i've lived in for over a year now. Said yes i'd go a week prior, right now not wanting to.*
*Sits and listens to conversation quietly and not thinking of anything substantial to add to the conversation till 2 topics later.*
*Jumps at the chance to help tidy up with the host for something to do.*
*goes out to a party/ get together in the attempt to make more friends in a town i've lived in for over a year now. Said yes i'd go a week prior, right now not wanting to.*
*Sits and listens to conversation quietly and not thinking of anything substantial to add to the conversation till 2 topics later.*
*Jumps at the chance to help tidy up with the host for something to do.*
[quote name="keet" date=2016-07-22 12:34:24] Me: Gee I want to go out today! Brain: people will be there Me: Nevermind [/quote] ME!! ~~~~~~ I have problems going to the gym, I HATE THEM. Too many people there and I can't stand the Sport clothes. I also have a problem talking with others, like Im feel like I'm going to disturb others.
keet wrote on 2016-07-22:
Me: Gee I want to go out today!

Brain: people will be there

Me: Nevermind

ME!!
~~~~~~
I have problems going to the gym, I HATE THEM. Too many people there and I can't stand the Sport clothes.
I also have a problem talking with others, like Im feel like I'm going to disturb others.
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
The biggest introvert problem I have is honestly when I'm forced to go somewhere or I have to go, or even I've agreed to go, and it drains me and it takes me an exceptionally long time afterwards to recover.

It's even worse if I don't get to leave the party or place of social gathering when I want to, as in, I don't have a ride or a car.

I've often noticed that right around the time I finally recover from the last outing, there's usually another "mandatory" outing right around the corner. :\
The biggest introvert problem I have is honestly when I'm forced to go somewhere or I have to go, or even I've agreed to go, and it drains me and it takes me an exceptionally long time afterwards to recover.

It's even worse if I don't get to leave the party or place of social gathering when I want to, as in, I don't have a ride or a car.

I've often noticed that right around the time I finally recover from the last outing, there's usually another "mandatory" outing right around the corner. :\
nb_zps2dh4kdws.pngpolysexual_zpspl2ebw3i.png autochorissexual_zpse4gsbxgo.png
They/Them
*finally makes plans with someone and goes through with it*
*falls asleep because social contact is exhausting*
*finally makes plans with someone and goes through with it*
*falls asleep because social contact is exhausting*
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Me: "It's so nice out, I think I'll go for a walk in town."
(10 minutes later)
*Random person starts talking to me.*
Me: WHAT HAVE I DONE.

*Me reading a book*
Person: Hey, what are you reading.
Me: "Oh, it's a great novel called Don't talk to me I'm reading."
*Flips page with middle finger*
Me: "It's so nice out, I think I'll go for a walk in town."
(10 minutes later)
*Random person starts talking to me.*
Me: WHAT HAVE I DONE.

*Me reading a book*
Person: Hey, what are you reading.
Me: "Oh, it's a great novel called Don't talk to me I'm reading."
*Flips page with middle finger*
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
When people call their shyness/anxiety/general misanthropy introversion.
When people call their shyness/anxiety/general misanthropy introversion.
wpEE9mo.png
Public speaking in school.

If you have an injury you can skip gym.
If you have social axiety or extreme introversion, why can't you skip public speaking?
Public speaking in school.

If you have an injury you can skip gym.
If you have social axiety or extreme introversion, why can't you skip public speaking?
no
[quote name="Firetear" date=2016-07-22 14:59:14] Two words: PHONE. CALLS. -screams- [/quote]
Firetear wrote on 2016-07-22:
Two words: PHONE. CALLS.

-screams-
I once was at school and decided to get something from the lunch line. *walks into line*

Me: O.o
Brain: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE RUN AWAYYYY!!!
Me: *Runs out of line to my lunch table and tells friend about the incident*

save meh
I once was at school and decided to get something from the lunch line. *walks into line*

Me: O.o
Brain: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE RUN AWAYYYY!!!
Me: *Runs out of line to my lunch table and tells friend about the incident*

save meh
Waystone3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8