Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Introvert problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I am extremely shy! Especially because I'm living in a foreign country and have a thick accent.
People don't help by making weird faces when I talk. :^(
Also I'm this strange combination of really wanting to talk to this one person, wanting to shower them in chocolates and love..

But then being way to anxious to even speak to them..
I am extremely shy! Especially because I'm living in a foreign country and have a thick accent.
People don't help by making weird faces when I talk. :^(
Also I'm this strange combination of really wanting to talk to this one person, wanting to shower them in chocolates and love..

But then being way to anxious to even speak to them..
tumblr_mf3v4tusJ01rx0mui.png
QTN1n.gifCyUhS.gifXd74X.giffc50S.gifBabs need pokes! Doot doot doot doot!!
@colali
I get you, fellow INFP.

Also, I have to say that my main problem isn't that I'm afraid of talking to people, it's that I was shunned in preschool and never learned to make human friends. So I made book friends. So I like books, and have an imaginative imagination.
@colali
I get you, fellow INFP.

Also, I have to say that my main problem isn't that I'm afraid of talking to people, it's that I was shunned in preschool and never learned to make human friends. So I made book friends. So I like books, and have an imaginative imagination.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
phone calls, 'nough said
phone calls, 'nough said
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
[quote name="winterrose21" date=2016-07-29 23:39:07] Going outside means people and I don't like socializing that much so no. @ MadisonFae OMG, my dad is totally like that and my sister is like heck yeah whenever he's like that. Thank life for my introvert mother who understands the beauty and safety and peace of the indoors. [/quote] Lucky! My family seems to be all extroverts (possibly ambiverts), but I don't think any of them know about Mbti types and such. As an INTP, I'm obsessed with this stuff.
winterrose21 wrote on 2016-07-29:
Going outside means people and I don't like socializing that much so no.

@ MadisonFae

OMG, my dad is totally like that and my sister is like heck yeah whenever he's like that. Thank life for my introvert mother who understands the beauty and safety and peace of the indoors.

Lucky! My family seems to be all extroverts (possibly ambiverts), but I don't think any of them know about Mbti types and such. As an INTP, I'm obsessed with this stuff.
no
Me: Hey can I---
Brain: nO.
Me: Hey can I---
Brain: nO.
waterfull.png
when you want to hangout with your friends but your brains like "nooooooooooo"
when you want to hangout with your friends but your brains like "nooooooooooo"
A3HkZGq.png
@BattleATrueHero
Yes! I make life so much harder for myself by failing to participate and ask questions.
@BattleATrueHero
Yes! I make life so much harder for myself by failing to participate and ask questions.
Lichtdrache.gif
Me: [something awkward]
Friend: ...
Me: *sweats*
Friend: ... uh, yeeeah
Me: [something awkward]
Friend: ...
Me: *sweats*
Friend: ... uh, yeeeah
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
[quote name="Abyssaurus" date=2016-07-25 02:20:02] Participation grades.... Also: Me: *manages to work up the courage to say something for once* Friend: OMG THEY CAN SPEAK! *everyone stares* Me: *wants to die* Nothing introverts love more than when people feel the need to draw attention to the fact that we CAN speak every single time we do. I sat with some people in high school that were terrible with this. I almost never said anything, but when I did, without fail, someone had to bring it up, and they would all stare at me expectantly. [/quote] i can relate to this sooo much. it doesn't help that i sound like the biggest pushover on earth, and it's almost physically impossible to raise my voice.
Abyssaurus wrote on 2016-07-25:
Participation grades....

Also:
Me: *manages to work up the courage to say something for once*
Friend: OMG THEY CAN SPEAK! *everyone stares*
Me: *wants to die*

Nothing introverts love more than when people feel the need to draw attention to the fact that we CAN speak every single time we do. I sat with some people in high school that were terrible with this. I almost never said anything, but when I did, without fail, someone had to bring it up, and they would all stare at me expectantly.

i can relate to this sooo much. it doesn't help that i sound like the biggest pushover on earth, and it's almost physically impossible to raise my voice.
25164.png ragpoke #193281

alan
he/they
+0 FR time
rYp8BR7.png
I can't hold a conversation with multiple people because I end up saying something stupid. Also, I get really lonely but I have difficulty approaching new people.
I can't hold a conversation with multiple people because I end up saying something stupid. Also, I get really lonely but I have difficulty approaching new people.

aKHNXwM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8