Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Introvert problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Me: Gee I want to go out today!

Brain: people will be there

Me: Nevermind
Me: Gee I want to go out today!

Brain: people will be there

Me: Nevermind
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
That is me all the time lol
Or also when I'm hanging out with people I don't know well and the situation be like

me: I haven't taken part of the conversation yet, I should say something interesting now

brain: *no signal*

me: Okay, it doesn't need to be interesting just say something

brain: *nothing*

me: Really, anything, please!

brain: Nope *evil laugh*

me: Nevermind. I'm going to die alone.
That is me all the time lol
Or also when I'm hanging out with people I don't know well and the situation be like

me: I haven't taken part of the conversation yet, I should say something interesting now

brain: *no signal*

me: Okay, it doesn't need to be interesting just say something

brain: *nothing*

me: Really, anything, please!

brain: Nope *evil laugh*

me: Nevermind. I'm going to die alone.
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
@keet

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT INTROVERT PROBLEMS

PROBLEM LEVEL: NURSE (STUDENT EDITION)

SO IM A HUGE INTROVERT RIGHT? CAN'T PEOPLE FOR THE LIFE OF ME.

YOU KNOW WHAT NURSING IS?

PEOPLE. PEOPLE PEOPLING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Its so hard to try to deal with people especially because patient advocacy is a thing (they sure as Heck ain't gunna get up and talk for them selves) and Doctors scare the living poop out of me. I also have to get used to actually being a nurse (student) which creates more problems for me because now I have to fake being an extrovert (only extroverted nurses are hired) and actually get used to doing things and this new niche and its hard...

Sometimes I want to just crawl into a little ball and go to sleep forever
@keet

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT INTROVERT PROBLEMS

PROBLEM LEVEL: NURSE (STUDENT EDITION)

SO IM A HUGE INTROVERT RIGHT? CAN'T PEOPLE FOR THE LIFE OF ME.

YOU KNOW WHAT NURSING IS?

PEOPLE. PEOPLE PEOPLING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Its so hard to try to deal with people especially because patient advocacy is a thing (they sure as Heck ain't gunna get up and talk for them selves) and Doctors scare the living poop out of me. I also have to get used to actually being a nurse (student) which creates more problems for me because now I have to fake being an extrovert (only extroverted nurses are hired) and actually get used to doing things and this new niche and its hard...

Sometimes I want to just crawl into a little ball and go to sleep forever
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
me: hey i'm in a room full of people i should talk to someone
me:
me:
me:
me: nevermind
me: hey i'm in a room full of people i should talk to someone
me:
me:
me:
me: nevermind
me: i really don't like crowds of people...

me:....

me: ....but pokemon go is so fun...

but seriosuly, i'm a huge introvert and get tired from being around others and i'm an anxious mess most of the time. i''m trying to get better and am forcing myself out more.
me: i really don't like crowds of people...

me:....

me: ....but pokemon go is so fun...

but seriosuly, i'm a huge introvert and get tired from being around others and i'm an anxious mess most of the time. i''m trying to get better and am forcing myself out more.
me: wow look that persons cute i want to be her friend
if only i could talk to her ahhah.ha,ahaha

me: wants friends
me: can't actually keep a conversation without feeling drained and eventually ignoring person

do my fellow INFPs get me
me: wow look that persons cute i want to be her friend
if only i could talk to her ahhah.ha,ahaha

me: wants friends
me: can't actually keep a conversation without feeling drained and eventually ignoring person

do my fellow INFPs get me
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
@Mongoose

oh my god the part about pokemon go
i want to play it but the idea of going outside and possibly finding myself in a social situation turns me away
@Mongoose

oh my god the part about pokemon go
i want to play it but the idea of going outside and possibly finding myself in a social situation turns me away
I had a noob question about feeding dragons, but I was too shy to ask anyone at first.
I had a noob question about feeding dragons, but I was too shy to ask anyone at first.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
And then you just have me, who has introvert problems + social anxiety problems.

Me: hey, what a nice day today! I should leave the house and do stuff!
Me: but. Wait.
Me: the world is scary.
Me: ...
Me: *sweats*
Me: hey, what a nice day today! I should stay inside and hide in my room and play silly dragon games all day! YES. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE *sobs quietly* :')
And then you just have me, who has introvert problems + social anxiety problems.

Me: hey, what a nice day today! I should leave the house and do stuff!
Me: but. Wait.
Me: the world is scary.
Me: *sweats*
Me: hey, what a nice day today! I should stay inside and hide in my room and play silly dragon games all day! YES. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE *sobs quietly* :')
Me: I'm proud of my art I wish people would notice it!
Also me: -sinks into the shadows and avoids talking to anyone let alone showing off artwork-
Me: I'm proud of my art I wish people would notice it!
Also me: -sinks into the shadows and avoids talking to anyone let alone showing off artwork-
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8