Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LIGHT SPRITE - RAFFLE IS ENDED
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 105 106
@AetherSeer @Zhycalui @FairyArmadillo @LostUmbreon @Yessaia @LilyKittens
@SnailMuffin @KittieMiaou @Theoi @Xionahri @Dew @Pargon @Cylniru
@FireflyRhapsody @Lacertae @thewordmurder @Ookamiotoko @MLSmith995
@EarthTiger @Monako @TheRoyalMask @CountessG @DrowsyPanda @Incognito
@EmeraldMew @deztora @Kaeldra @Vader @Synnful @Asteri @Voodoocat @Bic
@Uprisingattorney @RyoseiHime @GGBBQQ @CraftyBookwyrm @moomargh
@artillerychick @paradoxxi @EllieAlice @virushusbandry @Videogamerkm
@Canisa @NekoNikki @DeadlyFang @FlyingSquirrely @Rebekah @Dimsum@Thonir
@IceyPuffin @EarthTiger @Amarula @BellowsLizard @Sere @Uzaaki9 @Spooner
@Mus @Tauriel @CaptainShorty @Drytil @HolrinnLair
@Shulk @RainbowToast @MadnessInMe @Jecai @Galaxtic
@Fourthage @JadedSidhe @Sunsetfire @Sumbril @TaintedIllusions
@purrr @Zoanthia @Shatapatrika @Marue @Yessaia @Rhyfel @Charingo @Arintol
@haoang20082 @Rainbowsuss @Reyka
@Bluefox @Ilidragon @nonbinarytentoo @parselmouth @Lovingmotherof2 @Purplemoon2
@Sparkyflames @Vaxl @Kirrow @AloraDannon @Bluecupcake52 @Velvetpaws @GarnetsGrin
@PurplePhyron @Emmie @gentleTendencies @judiama @Smithieaan @kriseis @kriski
@kaylee64 @Cyrsei @Shina27 @Addison @Dragonfilia @Kamishii @Vorso1 @Espeon5712
@Sinestre @FairyArmadillo @TheAnimatorGamer @Princesstanwe @handdrawnviolist
@Kookaburra @TheJadeSiren @rooty @SweetEkk0 @Celine @WimpyFox @Lazuzgirl @Meyoline
@Wolfsong1994 @Awerebear @Buttercream @Chimes @Biesseil @Sunshining @Skyarising
@Nostalgic @Cheezit @Panopticon @LilD @ReikiMuroichi @LuminaNova @Timetot
@HauntedHairbrush @Meniph @TheDragonsQueen @Naturalcyber @AzzerthePirate @Vaiya
@Bluegill @RRHepburn @StellarWing @sQld @Oxygene @Magpietellme @Kinyoku @PaladinPrince
@HereBeeDragons @ABucketofdragons @Mura @Meonox @JennaQuinn @Achi

Everyone that got pinged to this posting should be a participant in the raffle.
If you got pinged more than once please let me know.
If I misspelled your name and you did not get a proper ping, please let me know.
If you are a participant of the raffle and were not pinged because you are not listed on the list please let me know.

Welcome to the excitement. The PRIZE DRAWING.
If you look on the front page you will see 81 total prizes. There will be a drawing for the Grand Prize and the Light Sprite will be awarded.
Then I will draw the first round of winners. There will be a total of 80 prizes so that means 8 rounds of 10.

The drawing will follow the rules below that have been copied from the front page.

7. PRIZE DRAWING RULES CHANGE 6/17/16
A. Once all the entries are claimed the winning numbers will be drawn using Random.org.
B. The Grand Prize will be drawn first and awarded.
C. The remaining prizes winners will be drawn in groups of 10.
D. The Each player in the group will have 24 hours to respond with their choices base on what prizes they want most.
E. Players need to submit the number of choices equal to their slot in the group. (Example: If you are the 7th player in the group you need to give me 7 choices.)
F. When that player is awarded their prize they will be given the first available prize on their choice list.
G. Any player that fails to respond with their choices within the 24 hour period will have their number placed back into the drawing to have a chance to be drawn again.
H. This process (Lines C - G) will continue until all the prizes are awarded. All Prizes will be sent by One way crossroads. By PM to remove them from my hoard when sent.
I. Players can only win ONE prize. The purchase of additional entries will only increase the chances of one of your numbers being drawn for a prize, not the number of prizes you can win.

Please note letter G. Any player that fails to respond before the deadline with their choices will have their number placed back into the mix to be drawn again.
This may force another round of drawing to award the remaining prizes.

When I draw the 10 players of a round, I will also be drawing 5 random drawings that will get a prize from my vast hoard that is not a part of the main prize bank. The random drawing has taken place several times during the raffle and will continue with 5 random drawings with each round. This means you could win a main prize and a random drawing.

Once you have won a main prize I will go to the spreadsheet and change the color of your name from black to red to help me keep track of who has won. The names will be changed when I send the prizes.

All Prizes will be sent by a ONE WAY CROSSROADS. All you will need to do is accept them.

If there there is any more information needed I will ping the group again.

Since I work nights, I will start the drawing later on today. This will give me time to sleep I will start the drawing around 7 PM (1900) my time which is 4pm (1600) Flight Rising time.
@AetherSeer @Zhycalui @FairyArmadillo @LostUmbreon @Yessaia @LilyKittens
@SnailMuffin @KittieMiaou @Theoi @Xionahri @Dew @Pargon @Cylniru
@FireflyRhapsody @Lacertae @thewordmurder @Ookamiotoko @MLSmith995
@EarthTiger @Monako @TheRoyalMask @CountessG @DrowsyPanda @Incognito
@EmeraldMew @deztora @Kaeldra @Vader @Synnful @Asteri @Voodoocat @Bic
@Uprisingattorney @RyoseiHime @GGBBQQ @CraftyBookwyrm @moomargh
@artillerychick @paradoxxi @EllieAlice @virushusbandry @Videogamerkm
@Canisa @NekoNikki @DeadlyFang @FlyingSquirrely @Rebekah @Dimsum@Thonir
@IceyPuffin @EarthTiger @Amarula @BellowsLizard @Sere @Uzaaki9 @Spooner
@Mus @Tauriel @CaptainShorty @Drytil @HolrinnLair
@Shulk @RainbowToast @MadnessInMe @Jecai @Galaxtic
@Fourthage @JadedSidhe @Sunsetfire @Sumbril @TaintedIllusions
@purrr @Zoanthia @Shatapatrika @Marue @Yessaia @Rhyfel @Charingo @Arintol
@haoang20082 @Rainbowsuss @Reyka
@Bluefox @Ilidragon @nonbinarytentoo @parselmouth @Lovingmotherof2 @Purplemoon2
@Sparkyflames @Vaxl @Kirrow @AloraDannon @Bluecupcake52 @Velvetpaws @GarnetsGrin
@PurplePhyron @Emmie @gentleTendencies @judiama @Smithieaan @kriseis @kriski
@kaylee64 @Cyrsei @Shina27 @Addison @Dragonfilia @Kamishii @Vorso1 @Espeon5712
@Sinestre @FairyArmadillo @TheAnimatorGamer @Princesstanwe @handdrawnviolist
@Kookaburra @TheJadeSiren @rooty @SweetEkk0 @Celine @WimpyFox @Lazuzgirl @Meyoline
@Wolfsong1994 @Awerebear @Buttercream @Chimes @Biesseil @Sunshining @Skyarising
@Nostalgic @Cheezit @Panopticon @LilD @ReikiMuroichi @LuminaNova @Timetot
@HauntedHairbrush @Meniph @TheDragonsQueen @Naturalcyber @AzzerthePirate @Vaiya
@Bluegill @RRHepburn @StellarWing @sQld @Oxygene @Magpietellme @Kinyoku @PaladinPrince
@HereBeeDragons @ABucketofdragons @Mura @Meonox @JennaQuinn @Achi

Everyone that got pinged to this posting should be a participant in the raffle.
If you got pinged more than once please let me know.
If I misspelled your name and you did not get a proper ping, please let me know.
If you are a participant of the raffle and were not pinged because you are not listed on the list please let me know.

Welcome to the excitement. The PRIZE DRAWING.
If you look on the front page you will see 81 total prizes. There will be a drawing for the Grand Prize and the Light Sprite will be awarded.
Then I will draw the first round of winners. There will be a total of 80 prizes so that means 8 rounds of 10.

The drawing will follow the rules below that have been copied from the front page.

7. PRIZE DRAWING RULES CHANGE 6/17/16
A. Once all the entries are claimed the winning numbers will be drawn using Random.org.
B. The Grand Prize will be drawn first and awarded.
C. The remaining prizes winners will be drawn in groups of 10.
D. The Each player in the group will have 24 hours to respond with their choices base on what prizes they want most.
E. Players need to submit the number of choices equal to their slot in the group. (Example: If you are the 7th player in the group you need to give me 7 choices.)
F. When that player is awarded their prize they will be given the first available prize on their choice list.
G. Any player that fails to respond with their choices within the 24 hour period will have their number placed back into the drawing to have a chance to be drawn again.
H. This process (Lines C - G) will continue until all the prizes are awarded. All Prizes will be sent by One way crossroads. By PM to remove them from my hoard when sent.
I. Players can only win ONE prize. The purchase of additional entries will only increase the chances of one of your numbers being drawn for a prize, not the number of prizes you can win.

Please note letter G. Any player that fails to respond before the deadline with their choices will have their number placed back into the mix to be drawn again.
This may force another round of drawing to award the remaining prizes.

When I draw the 10 players of a round, I will also be drawing 5 random drawings that will get a prize from my vast hoard that is not a part of the main prize bank. The random drawing has taken place several times during the raffle and will continue with 5 random drawings with each round. This means you could win a main prize and a random drawing.

Once you have won a main prize I will go to the spreadsheet and change the color of your name from black to red to help me keep track of who has won. The names will be changed when I send the prizes.

All Prizes will be sent by a ONE WAY CROSSROADS. All you will need to do is accept them.

If there there is any more information needed I will ping the group again.

Since I work nights, I will start the drawing later on today. This will give me time to sleep I will start the drawing around 7 PM (1900) my time which is 4pm (1600) Flight Rising time.
@Qnyxz This is going to be awesome :O
@Qnyxz This is going to be awesome :O
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Excited :D
Excited :D
8zV4IMd.pngk2tbrDz.pngg8YR7Kz.png
@Qnyxz Can the winners choose their order of preference from the whole pool of prizes, or are the first lot of winners going to get something from the first prizes (prizes 1-10), and so on?
@Qnyxz Can the winners choose their order of preference from the whole pool of prizes, or are the first lot of winners going to get something from the first prizes (prizes 1-10), and so on?
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
Ohhh I'm so hyped!
Ohhh I'm so hyped!
124v8fo.jpg
I'm so excited! :D *wiggles*
I'm so excited! :D *wiggles*
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Qnyxz
Awesome
Could you please ping me for each round? Whether I win or not
@Qnyxz
Awesome
Could you please ping me for each round? Whether I win or not
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Abucketofdragons, The choice can come from the entire list.
@Abucketofdragons, The choice can come from the entire list.
*vibrating with excitement* let's see if my strategy of getting tickets spread across the entire range pays off! *vibrating intensifies*
*vibrating with excitement* let's see if my strategy of getting tickets spread across the entire range pays off! *vibrating intensifies*
Ahhh excite !
Ahhh excite !
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 105 106