Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LIGHT SPRITE - RAFFLE IS ENDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
Hello and Welcome, Did you ever wish you could own a Light Sprite? How about one for as little as 350 Gems? Well you have come to the right place. This raffle will have as a Grand Prize one Light Sprite. All raffles must have some kind of rules and this one is no exception. So here are the rules. 1. The cost of one entry to this raffle is [b]350 GEMS[/b]. Gems are the preferred entry into this raffle, however treasure will be accepted at a rate of [b]1:700[/b] which means that [b][i]245,000 treasure[/i][/b] will also get you an entry. [quote] [center][color=red][b]---NOW ACCEPTING SPLIT PAYMENTS FOR ENTRIES--- You can now get an entry using the chart below. You must use one of the 5 ways to purchase. I have also totaled what 5 entries would cost if you got them using the same.[/b][/color][/center] [left][color=red][b] 1. 350 Gems + 000 Treasure = 1 Entry (All Gems) 1750 Gems + 000 Treasure = 5 Entries (All Gems) 2. 250 Gems + 70,000 Treasure = 1 Entry (Mostly gems some treasure) 1500 Gems + 350,000 Treasure = 5 Entries (Mostly gems some treasure) 3. 175 GEMS + 122,500 Treasure = 1 Entry (50% Gems 50% Treasure) 875 Gems + 612,500 Treasure = 5 Entries (50% Gems 50% Treasure) 4. 100 Gems + 175,000 Treasure = 1 Entry (Some Gems Mostly Treasure) 500 Gems + 875,000 Treasure = 5 Entries (Some Gems Mostly Treasure) 5. 000 Gems + 245,000 Treasure = 1 Entry (All Treasure} 000 Gems + 1,225,000 Treasure = 5 Entries (All Treasure) NOTE: When using one of the mixed you must specify which one. [/b][/color][/left][/quote] 2. There are only [b]350 ENTRIES[/b] available in this raffle so players will be limited to a [b]MAXIMUM of 5 entries[/b]. This means that a player in this raffle can own a Light Sprite for as little as 350 Gems or as much as 1750 gems (the max gems price for 5 entries) 3. The Light Sprite is not the only prize available, in fact there are a total of 50 Prizes currently posted that can be won. As host of the raffle I reserve the right to [b]EXPAND[/b] the number of prizes awarded.[b] 50 Prizes Minimum will be awarded.[/b] 4. Players will be allowed to win [b]one prize[/b] from the fabulous prizes listed below. 5. The raffle will be open until all the entries are taken. Once the final entry is claimed there will be an announcement to all involved that the drawing will begin. The faster the entries get claimed the shorter duration of the raffle will be. 6. [b]TO ENTER[/b] Players must follow the following steps to enter the raffle. [indent]A. Ping @ Qnyxz in this thread and let me know you are entering. B. Send me your entry fee by [b]PRIVATE MESSAGE[/b]. Do not use the Crossroads. C. I will respond via [b]PRIVATE MESSAGE[/b] with your entry number(s). D. The PM is being used to have a record of entry. E. The Thread Ping will be used to determine order of entry when entries are received at the same time in my inbox. F. Be Patient as I work a Third Shift job and sleep during the day. I will process entries as quickly as possible. [/indent] [s]7. [b]PRIZE DRAWING[/b] [indent][s]A. Once the entries are claimed the winning numbers will be drawn using Random.org. B. The numbers will be screenshot and posted along with a Ping to the winner of each prize. C. The prize will be sent by a one way crossroad with a congratulations not via the PM system. D. Prizes will be awarded by prize number with the Light Sprite being awarded first. E. Players will not have a choice of prize but will win the prize corresponding with the prize number drawing[/s].[/indent][/s] 7. [b]PRIZE DRAWING[/b] [color=red][b]RULES CHANGE 6/17/16[/b][/color] [indent] A. Once all the entries are claimed the winning numbers will be drawn using Random.org. B. The Grand Prize will be drawn first and awarded. C. The remaining prizes winners will be drawn in groups of 10. D. The Each player in the group will have 24 hours to respond with their choices base on what prizes they want most. E. Players need to submit the number of choices equal to their slot in the group. (Example: If you are the 7th player in the group you need to give me 7 choices.) F. When that player is awarded their prize they will be given the first available prize on their choice list. G. [b]Any player that fails to respond with their choices within the 24 hour period will have their number placed back into the drawing to have a chance to be drawn again. [/b] H. This process (Lines C - G) will continue until all the prizes are awarded. All Prizes will be sent by[s] One way crossroads.[/s] PM to remove them from my hoard when sent. I. Players can only win ONE prize. The purchase of additional entries will only increase the chances of one of your numbers being drawn for a prize, not the number of prizes you can win. [/indent] 8. This rule is here to cover any rules I may have forgotten to write in. If for any time rules need to be clarified or added I reserve the right to add or edit rules. Thanks for taking the time to read the rules. Good luck if you should choose to join the raffle. [center][size=7][color=green]GOOD LUCK[/color][/size][/center] [quote] HELP PROMOTE THIS RAFFLE. You may get a surprise if I see it in another forum. If anyone wishes to help spread the word feel free to use this in your signature. Just copy the code below. [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1836206][img]http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag15/Qnyxz/LSAd1_zpsqwrgo64r.gif[/img][/url][/code] [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1836206][img]http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag15/Qnyxz/LSAd1_zpsqwrgo64r.gif[/img][/url] [/center] Simple rules. 1, If you use the above in your signature and post in another forum and I see it I will send you a surprise. 2. You CANNOT ping me to your post, I must find it. I am a regular reader of the FR Discussions and the Suggestions forum. I also spend time in other forums like games, items for sales and others. 3. A Surprise can be anything from my hoard of value, food, apparel, familiars. It will not be junk. [/quote] [quote] [center][size=6][color=red]ADDED TO RAFFLE -- RANDOM PRIZE DRAWINGS[/color][/size][/center] Starting on Saturday June 4, 2016 I am going to start Random prize drawings for small prizes. When I pick a number that player will win an item from my vast hoard. These items can be a piece of apparel, a familiar that they may not have in their Bestiary, or another prize of my choosing but of some value. Note if you are drawn for one of the random prizes it will not take you out of the drawing for the main prizes of the raffle. You will still be eligible for those prizes as well. The rules of the raffle that refer to players only being able to win one prize is talking about the main prizes which are numbered. These random drawings are not counted as winning one of the main prizes. The drawings will consist of all players that are entered in the raffle at the time of the random drawing. Players CAN win multiple prizes in the random drawings but only One prize when the big drawing is pulled. Random drawings can happen at any time. [/quote] [quote] [center] [size=6][color=red][b]ANNOUNCEMENT JUNE 11th[/b][/color][/size] [/center] When the raffle reaches 175 entries there will be 5 additional prizes revealed in the prize pool as promised. It is a hope that we can reach this prior to June 30th. The pool will then have 70 revealed prizes. If the raffle can reach 200 entries by June 30th I will make a prize modification. I will add a FOURTH SPRITE to the prize pool. I will replace prize # 30 with a SPRITE. (And it will not be the Rainbow Sprite) If the raffle can reach 250 entries by July 10th I will add a FIFTH SPRITE (again not the Rainbow Sprite) to the prize pool when I reveal the 5 prizes at that level. At that point we will have 75 prizes revealed. A Bonus... If this raffle can manage to reach 350 by July 31st, I will dig deep into my vault and create another 5 prizes increasing the winning prize pool to 80 prizes before the drawing starts. So spread the word if you want so we can see if I am going to have to give up more of my sprites. [/quote]
Hello and Welcome,

Did you ever wish you could own a Light Sprite? How about one for as little as 350 Gems?
Well you have come to the right place. This raffle will have as a Grand Prize one Light Sprite.

All raffles must have some kind of rules and this one is no exception. So here are the rules.

1. The cost of one entry to this raffle is 350 GEMS. Gems are the preferred entry into this raffle, however treasure will be accepted at a rate of 1:700 which means that 245,000 treasure will also get you an entry.
Quote:
---NOW ACCEPTING SPLIT PAYMENTS FOR ENTRIES---

You can now get an entry using the chart below. You must use one of the 5 ways to purchase.
I have also totaled what 5 entries would cost if you got them using the same.

1. 350 Gems + 000 Treasure = 1 Entry (All Gems)
1750 Gems + 000 Treasure = 5 Entries (All Gems)

2. 250 Gems + 70,000 Treasure = 1 Entry (Mostly gems some treasure)
1500 Gems + 350,000 Treasure = 5 Entries (Mostly gems some treasure)

3. 175 GEMS + 122,500 Treasure = 1 Entry (50% Gems 50% Treasure)
875 Gems + 612,500 Treasure = 5 Entries (50% Gems 50% Treasure)

4. 100 Gems + 175,000 Treasure = 1 Entry (Some Gems Mostly Treasure)
500 Gems + 875,000 Treasure = 5 Entries (Some Gems Mostly Treasure)

5. 000 Gems + 245,000 Treasure = 1 Entry (All Treasure}
000 Gems + 1,225,000 Treasure = 5 Entries (All Treasure)

NOTE: When using one of the mixed you must specify which one.

2. There are only 350 ENTRIES available in this raffle so players will be limited to a MAXIMUM of 5 entries. This means that a player in this raffle can own a Light Sprite for as little as 350 Gems or as much as 1750 gems (the max gems price for 5 entries)

3. The Light Sprite is not the only prize available, in fact there are a total of 50 Prizes currently posted that can be won. As host of the raffle I reserve the right to EXPAND the number of prizes awarded. 50 Prizes Minimum will be awarded.

4. Players will be allowed to win one prize from the fabulous prizes listed below.

5. The raffle will be open until all the entries are taken. Once the final entry is claimed there will be an announcement to all involved that the drawing will begin. The faster the entries get claimed the shorter duration of the raffle will be.

6. TO ENTER Players must follow the following steps to enter the raffle.
A. Ping @ Qnyxz in this thread and let me know you are entering.
B. Send me your entry fee by PRIVATE MESSAGE. Do not use the Crossroads.
C. I will respond via PRIVATE MESSAGE with your entry number(s).
D. The PM is being used to have a record of entry.
E. The Thread Ping will be used to determine order of entry when entries are received at the same time in my inbox.
F. Be Patient as I work a Third Shift job and sleep during the day. I will process entries as quickly as possible.

7. PRIZE DRAWING
A. Once the entries are claimed the winning numbers will be drawn using Random.org.
B. The numbers will be screenshot and posted along with a Ping to the winner of each prize.
C. The prize will be sent by a one way crossroad with a congratulations not via the PM system.
D. Prizes will be awarded by prize number with the Light Sprite being awarded first.
E. Players will not have a choice of prize but will win the prize corresponding with the prize number drawing

7. PRIZE DRAWING RULES CHANGE 6/17/16
A. Once all the entries are claimed the winning numbers will be drawn using Random.org.
B. The Grand Prize will be drawn first and awarded.
C. The remaining prizes winners will be drawn in groups of 10.
D. The Each player in the group will have 24 hours to respond with their choices base on what prizes they want most.
E. Players need to submit the number of choices equal to their slot in the group. (Example: If you are the 7th player in the group you need to give me 7 choices.)
F. When that player is awarded their prize they will be given the first available prize on their choice list.
G. Any player that fails to respond with their choices within the 24 hour period will have their number placed back into the drawing to have a chance to be drawn again.
H. This process (Lines C - G) will continue until all the prizes are awarded. All Prizes will be sent by One way crossroads. PM to remove them from my hoard when sent.
I. Players can only win ONE prize. The purchase of additional entries will only increase the chances of one of your numbers being drawn for a prize, not the number of prizes you can win.

8. This rule is here to cover any rules I may have forgotten to write in. If for any time rules need to be clarified or added I reserve the right to add or edit rules.

Thanks for taking the time to read the rules. Good luck if you should choose to join the raffle.
GOOD LUCK
Quote:

HELP PROMOTE THIS RAFFLE. You may get a surprise if I see it in another forum.

If anyone wishes to help spread the word feel free to use this in your signature. Just copy the code below.
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1836206][img]http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag15/Qnyxz/LSAd1_zpsqwrgo64r.gif[/img][/url]
LSAd1_zpsqwrgo64r.gif

Simple rules.

1, If you use the above in your signature and post in another forum and I see it I will send you a surprise.

2. You CANNOT ping me to your post, I must find it. I am a regular reader of the FR Discussions and the Suggestions forum. I also spend time in other forums like games, items for sales and others.

3. A Surprise can be anything from my hoard of value, food, apparel, familiars. It will not be junk.
Quote:
ADDED TO RAFFLE -- RANDOM PRIZE DRAWINGS

Starting on Saturday June 4, 2016 I am going to start Random prize drawings for small prizes. When I pick a number that player will win an item from my vast hoard. These items can be a piece of apparel, a familiar that they may not have in their Bestiary, or another prize of my choosing but of some value.

Note if you are drawn for one of the random prizes it will not take you out of the drawing for the main prizes of the raffle. You will still be eligible for those prizes as well. The rules of the raffle that refer to players only being able to win one prize is talking about the main prizes which are numbered. These random drawings are not counted as winning one of the main prizes.

The drawings will consist of all players that are entered in the raffle at the time of the random drawing. Players CAN win multiple prizes in the random drawings but only One prize when the big drawing is pulled.

Random drawings can happen at any time.
Quote:
ANNOUNCEMENT JUNE 11th

When the raffle reaches 175 entries there will be 5 additional prizes revealed in the prize pool as promised. It is a hope that we can reach this prior to June 30th. The pool will then have 70 revealed prizes.

If the raffle can reach 200 entries by June 30th I will make a prize modification. I will add a FOURTH SPRITE to the prize pool. I will replace prize # 30 with a SPRITE. (And it will not be the Rainbow Sprite)

If the raffle can reach 250 entries by July 10th I will add a FIFTH SPRITE (again not the Rainbow Sprite) to the prize pool when I reveal the 5 prizes at that level. At that point we will have 75 prizes revealed.

A Bonus... If this raffle can manage to reach 350 by July 31st, I will dig deep into my vault and create another 5 prizes increasing the winning prize pool to 80 prizes before the drawing starts.

So spread the word if you want so we can see if I am going to have to give up more of my sprites.
[center]Raffle Participant Page link Page[/center] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1geS6sm1_pPlGnm5rCFftpD4FsZivevI8Qs_RcSj2L8U/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag15/Qnyxz/ticket_zpswe0gkix9.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
Raffle Participant Page link Page

ticket_zpswe0gkix9.jpg
Prizes 1 - 10 [quote] [center] GRAND PRIZE [item=light sprite] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #2 - Arggh I was so close matey! [item=corsair's seaspray garb] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #3 - I grab some gold... I think [item=goldslab warrior regalia] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #4 - The Fountain of Eternal Youth? [item=scroll of eternal youth] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #5 - Give me some skin? [skin=2188] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #6 - I wanna runaway with this one [item=runaway rotclaw][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/6714.png[/img] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #7 - This prize is WILD! [item=breed change: wildclaw] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #8 - Which Witch is Which? [item=witch's tatters] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #9 - Dragon's have Jets? [item=mesa mechanojets][item=electrician's crown] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #10 - Transform me. [item=breed change: nocturne] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote]
Prizes 1 - 10
Quote:
GRAND PRIZE
Light Sprite
CLAIMED!
Quote:
PRIZE #2 - Arggh I was so close matey!
Corsair's Seaspray Garb
CLAIMED!
Quote:
PRIZE #3 - I grab some gold... I think
Goldslab Warrior Regalia
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #4 - The Fountain of Eternal Youth?
Scroll of Eternal Youth
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #5 - Give me some skin?

CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #6 - I wanna runaway with this one
Runaway Rotclaw 6714.png
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #7 - This prize is WILD!
Breed Change: Wildclaw
CLAIMED!
Quote:
Prize #8 - Which Witch is Which?
Witch's Tatters
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #9 - Dragon's have Jets?
Mesa Mechanojets Electrician's Crown
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #10 - Transform me.
Breed Change: Nocturne
CLAIMED!
Prizes 11 - 20 [quote] [center] PRIZE #11 2013 Skin [skin=2189] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #12 - My new companion [item=companion comet][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/6060.png[/img] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #13 - Blades of Glory [item=Solar Blades][item=Illuminated Crown] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #14 - Clambering after this Prize [item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Stonekeeper crown] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #15 - Chest Set [item=spirit ablaze chest][item=furnace queen chest][item=lava eater chest] [item=Skogsbrand chest][item=Ignis chest][item=Infernal Fur chest] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #16 - Don't Tread on Me [item=Crystalhide Treads][item=Stonekeeper sash] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #17 - 2013 Skin [skin=2194] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #18 - Retired Festival Chest Pack 1 [item=snowsquall souvenir chest][item=lantern chest][item=furnace queen chest] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #19 - BREED CHANGE [item=breed change: coatl] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #20 - Are these magical? [item=magician's cloak][item=magician's cobwebs][item=magician's hat][item=magician's staff][item=magician's herb pouch] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote]
Prizes 11 - 20
Quote:
PRIZE #11 2013 Skin

CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #12 - My new companion
Companion Comet 6060.png
CLAIMED!
Quote:
PRIZE #13 - Blades of Glory
Solar Blades Illuminated Crown
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #14 - Clambering after this Prize
Bluffclamber Belongings Stonekeeper Crown
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #15 - Chest Set
Spirit Ablaze Chest Furnace Queen Chest Lava Eater Chest
Skogsbrand Chest Ignis Chest Infernal Fur Chest
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #16 - Don't Tread on Me
Crystalhide Treads Stonekeeper Sash
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #17 - 2013 Skin

CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #18 - Retired Festival Chest Pack 1
Snowsquall Souvenir Chest Lantern Chest Furnace Queen Chest
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #19 - BREED CHANGE
Breed Change: Coatl
CLAIMED!
Quote:
Prize #20 - Are these magical?
Magician's Cloak Magician's Cobwebs Magician's Hat Magician's Staff Magician's Herb Pouch
CLAIMED !
Prizes 21 - 30 [quote] [center] PRIZE #21 This prize you may Bough to. [item=leafy gladeboughs][item=druidic sash] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #22 - Am I seeing Stars? [item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=starseer's crown] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #23 - Isn't this just Marva-lous ? [item=Marva's Fascinating Reflection] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #24 - Festival Chest Pack #2 [item=wispy magic chest][item=painted history chest][item=contaminated chest] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #25 - Retired skins [skin=14678][skin=14684][skin=14682] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #26 - Rockbreaker's Chest Set 2015 [item=petrified pinions chest][item=rock and root chest][item=painted history chest] [item=sedimentary sentinel chest][item=veins of gold chest][item=keeper of the Labyrinth chest] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #27 - Wild! [item=breed change: wildclaw] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #28 - 2013 Retired Skin [skin=2196] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #29 - Gem Primary [item=primary gene: petals] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #30 - This could blow me away [item=gustborne balloon][item=whirlwind sash] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote]
Prizes 21 - 30
Quote:
PRIZE #21 This prize you may Bough to.
Leafy Gladeboughs Druidic Sash
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #22 - Am I seeing Stars?
Cosmologist Fieldtools Starseer's Crown
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #23 - Isn't this just Marva-lous ?
Marva's Fascinating Reflection
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #24 - Festival Chest Pack #2
Wispy Magic Chest Painted History Chest Contaminated Chest
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #25 - Retired skins

CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #26 - Rockbreaker's Chest Set 2015
Petrified Pinions Chest Rock and Root Chest Painted History Chest
Sedimentary Sentinel Chest Veins of Gold Chest Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #27 - Wild!
Breed Change: Wildclaw
CLAIMED!
Quote:
Prize #28 - 2013 Retired Skin

CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #29 - Gem Primary
Primary Gene: Petals
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #30 - This could blow me away
Gustborne Balloon Whirlwind Sash
CLAIMED!
Prizes 31 - 40 [quote] [center] PRIZE #31 O' Will this prize do? [item=Will o' the ember][item=searing crown] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #32 - Retired Festival Chest Pack 3 [item=enchanted drake chest][item=cursed watcher chest][item=petrified pinions chest] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #33 -Retired Skins [skin=13249][skin=14117][skin=12542] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #34 - Oh Stars! I see Stars [item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=Starseer's crown] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #35 - This prize is a Gem [item=jewelry box] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #36 - Rockbreaker's Chest Set 2015 [item=petrified pinions chest][item=rock and root chest][item=painted history chest] [item=sedimentary sentinel chest][item=veins of gold chest][item=keeper of the Labyrinth chest] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #37 - An Enchanting Prize [item=Enchanter's Tatters] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #38 - This Prize Belongs to you [item=Bluffclamber belongings][item=Stonekeeper crown] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #39 - Retired Festival Chest Pack 4 [item=Furnace queen chest][item=Sedimentary Sentinel Chest][item=chessknight chest] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #40 - Get Crackin' ? [item=unhatched wind egg][item=whirlwind emblem] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote]
Prizes 31 - 40
Quote:
PRIZE #31 O' Will this prize do?
Will o' the Ember Searing Crown
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #32 - Retired Festival Chest Pack 3
Enchanted Drake Chest Cursed Watcher Chest Petrified Pinions Chest
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #33 -Retired Skins

CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #34 - Oh Stars! I see Stars
Cosmologist Fieldtools Starseer's Crown
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #35 - This prize is a Gem
Jewelry Box
CLAIMED!
Quote:
Prize #36 - Rockbreaker's Chest Set 2015
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #37 - An Enchanting Prize
Enchanter's Tatters
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #38 - This Prize Belongs to you
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #39 - Retired Festival Chest Pack 4
Furnace Queen Chest Sedimentary Sentinel Chest Chessknight Chest
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #40 - Get Crackin' ?
Unhatched Wind Egg Whirlwind Emblem
CLAIMED !
Prizes 41 - 50 [quote] [center] PRIZE #41 Electric Jets? [item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Electrician's crown] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #42 - Sorcerer's Apprentice? [item=sorcerer's Tatters] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #43 -Retired Festival Chest Pack 5 [Item=Tangled trick chest][item=veins of gold chest][item=cursed watcher chest] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #44 - Retired Skins [skin=10526][skin=7309][skin=12549] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #45 - Genetics Rule [item=primary gene: Giraffe][item=secondary gene: hex] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #46 - Rockbreaker's Chest Set 2015 [item=petrified pinions chest][item=rock and root chest][item=painted history chest] [item=sedimentary sentinel chest][item=veins of gold chest][item=keeper of the Labyrinth chest] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #47 - I won't bluff you with this prize [item=Bluffclamber belongings][item=Stonekeeper crown] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #48 - This prize looks a bit shady [item=unhatched shadow egg][item=shady emblem] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #49 - Retired Skins [skin=3658][skin=3653][skin=7315] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize #50 - Fear the Reaper [item=reaper guise][item=ravenskull broadsword] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote]
Prizes 41 - 50
Quote:
PRIZE #41 Electric Jets?
Mesa Mechanojets Electrician's Crown
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #42 - Sorcerer's Apprentice?
Sorcerer's Tatters
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #43 -Retired Festival Chest Pack 5
Tangled Trick Chest Veins of Gold Chest Cursed Watcher Chest
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #44 - Retired Skins

CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #45 - Genetics Rule
Primary Gene: Giraffe Secondary Gene: Hex
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #46 - Rockbreaker's Chest Set 2015
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #47 - I won't bluff you with this prize
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #48 - This prize looks a bit shady
Unhatched Shadow Egg Shady Emblem
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #49 - Retired Skins

CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize #50 - Fear the Reaper
Reaper Guise Ravenskull Broadsword
CLAIMED !
Prizes 51 - 60 [quote] [center] PRIZE # 51 2nd Anniversary Familiar [item=loga] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE # 52 Hmm is this backwards? [item=agol] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #53 I conjured up this prize. [item=conjurer's cloak][item=conjurer's cobwebs] [item=conjurer's hat][item=conjurer's herb pouch][item=conjurer's staff] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE #54 Don't let this flutter by. [item=secondary gene: butterfly] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE # 55 Shiny Expensive Armor [item=ornate platinum belt][item=ornate platinum boots][item=ornate platinum helmet] [item=ornate platinum pauldrons][item=ornate platinum gauntlets][item=ornate platinum tail cuffs][item=ornate platinum gorget] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE # 56 Naturally Appealing [item=nature sprite] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE # 57 En Guard [item=filigree rapier][item=ancient broadsword] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE # 58 First four Acolytes [item=sunbeam soldier][item=lightning lancer][item=molten marauder][item=stardust scholar] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE # 59 Kickstarter Skin [skin=838] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] PRIZE # 60 Where was this Dug up From? [item=earth sprite] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote]
Prizes 51 - 60
Quote:
PRIZE # 51 2nd Anniversary Familiar
Loga
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE # 52 Hmm is this backwards?
Agol
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #53 I conjured up this prize.
Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs
Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE #54 Don't let this flutter by.
Secondary Gene: Butterfly
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE # 55 Shiny Expensive Armor
Ornate Platinum Belt Ornate Platinum Boots Ornate Platinum Helmet
Ornate Platinum Pauldrons Ornate Platinum Gauntlets Ornate Platinum Tail Cuffs Ornate Platinum Gorget
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE # 56 Naturally Appealing
Nature Sprite
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE # 57 En Guard
Filigree Rapier Ancient Broadsword
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE # 58 First four Acolytes
Sunbeam Soldier Lightning Lancer Molten Marauder Stardust Scholar
CLAIMED !
Quote:
PRIZE # 59 Kickstarter Skin

CLAIMED!
Quote:
PRIZE # 60 Where was this Dug up From?
Earth Sprite
CLAIMED!
Prizes 61 - 70 [quote] [center] Prize # 61 Humpty Dumpty's Purple Cousin? [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 62 Could be deadly? [item=primary gene: poison][item=secondary gene: toxin] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 63 Samurai kind of Rhymes with Butterfly [item=butterfly's wing fans][item=butterfly's breastplate][item=butterfly's helmet][item=butterfly's leg armor] [item=butterfly's shoulder pads][item=butterfly's arm guards][item=butterfly's tail guard][item=katana] [size=7]CLAIMED![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 64 Holy Barnacles [item=unhatched water egg][item=diver emblem] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 65 Which current did this come from? [item=water sprite] [size=7]CLAIMED[/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 66 2013 Brightshine JubileeSkin [skin=1320] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 67 The higher you can climb the more stars you can see [item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=bluffclamber belongings] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 68 Don't be scarred by this prize [item=darkened eye scar][item=darkened leg scar][item=darkened arm scar] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 69 Transformation [item=breed change: nocturne] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 70 A down to Earth honest to goodness prize [item=unhatched earth egg][item=stonekeeper emblem] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote]
Prizes 61 - 70
Quote:
Prize # 61 Humpty Dumpty's Purple Cousin?
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize # 62 Could be deadly?
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize # 63 Samurai kind of Rhymes with Butterfly
Butterfly's Wing Fans Butterfly's Breastplate Butterfly's Helmet Butterfly's Leg Armor
Butterfly's Shoulder Pads Butterfly's Arm Guards Butterfly's Tail Guard Katana
CLAIMED!
Quote:
Prize # 64 Holy Barnacles
Unhatched Water Egg Diver Emblem
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize # 65 Which current did this come from?
Water Sprite
CLAIMED
Quote:
Prize # 66 2013 Brightshine JubileeSkin

CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize # 67 The higher you can climb the more stars you can see
Cosmologist Fieldtools Bluffclamber Belongings
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize # 68 Don't be scarred by this prize
Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Leg Scar Darkened Arm Scar
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize # 69 Transformation
Breed Change: Nocturne
CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize # 70 A down to Earth honest to goodness prize
Unhatched Earth Egg Stonekeeper Emblem
CLAIMED !
Prizes 71 - 81 [quote] [center] Prize # 71 [item=plague sprite] [size=7]CLAIMED[/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 72 User Made Accent [skin=3046] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 73 [skin=7314][skin=7319] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 74 [item=primary gene: poison][item=secondary gene: toxin] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 75 [item=unhatched water egg][item=diver emblem] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 76 [item=eliminate][item=ambush][item=ambush] [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 77 [item=harvest guise][item=ravenskull broadsword] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 78 [item=primary gene: poison][item=secondary gene: toxin] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 79 [item=nature sprite] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 80 [item=vista: armory] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote] [quote] [center] Prize # 81 [item=vista: lantern forest] [size=7]CLAIMED ![/size] [/center] [/quote]
Prizes 71 - 81
Quote:
Prize # 71
Plague Sprite
CLAIMED
Quote:
Prize # 72
User Made Accent

CLAIMED !
Quote:
Prize # 73

CLAIMED !