Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Age Romance derps?
1 2
well i don't have a dragon age romance derp but i have a mass effect romance derp

i started a playthrough with a male shep cause i wanted to romance tali and then...completely by accident...romanced ashley in the first game...i was just trying to be nice to her and then her and shep were kissing...RIP
well i don't have a dragon age romance derp but i have a mass effect romance derp

i started a playthrough with a male shep cause i wanted to romance tali and then...completely by accident...romanced ashley in the first game...i was just trying to be nice to her and then her and shep were kissing...RIP
UwUnl7O.png
Leliana, please stop somehow ending up in a romance with my character. (Why did this happen like three times!?)
Leliana, please stop somehow ending up in a romance with my character. (Why did this happen like three times!?)
xdhwk9.png
[quote name="@Magmis" date=2016-07-26 05:22:43] @/Saeledheldes in Inquisition if you are Qunari and romance Dorian in one scene the characters' heights glitch out so much that in one frame it looks like Dorian is standing on a stool to try and whisper in your character's ear. It's pretty funny [/quote] If you romance Iron Bull as a Dwarf, your character model is constantly actually put on step stools to reach him. In the final scene, you're literally standing on a barrel. It's ridiculous.
@Magmis wrote on 2016-07-26:
@/Saeledheldes in Inquisition if you are Qunari and romance Dorian in one scene the characters' heights glitch out so much that in one frame it looks like Dorian is standing on a stool to try and whisper in your character's ear. It's pretty funny

If you romance Iron Bull as a Dwarf, your character model is constantly actually put on step stools to reach him. In the final scene, you're literally standing on a barrel. It's ridiculous.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@McAlli that's amazing... I'll have to do that for my next play through.
@McAlli that's amazing... I'll have to do that for my next play through.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
1 2