Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This means war. (plague vs nature fun!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@sunreon

Let's see how unstoppable they are when they fall into the Wyrmwound!

@Toastdurr

Why, thank you. Calling us a cancer of this planet is rather flattering. But to call yourself a cure... ¬-¬

Ever thought of the fact that perhaps... you are the virus? Spreading your filthy pollen everywhere?!
@sunreon

Let's see how unstoppable they are when they fall into the Wyrmwound!

@Toastdurr

Why, thank you. Calling us a cancer of this planet is rather flattering. But to call yourself a cure... ¬-¬

Ever thought of the fact that perhaps... you are the virus? Spreading your filthy pollen everywhere?!
9b0PCpf.png

@macabre

somebody seems to have a bit of an pollen allergy, hmm?

= u =

an allergy to plant sperm hehhhehhehehe
/shot

@macabre

somebody seems to have a bit of an pollen allergy, hmm?

= u =

an allergy to plant sperm hehhhehhehehe
/shot
@Toastdurr That's right, and you better what out when... I... ahh... -sneezes all over you and covers you in snot- @Semira What do we eat? We don't have to eat. We simply convert and multiply. But on occasion there's these things: [img]http://www.scientificamerican.com/media/inline/blog/Image/maggots.jpg[/img]
@Toastdurr

That's right, and you better what out when... I... ahh...

-sneezes all over you and covers you in snot-

@Semira

What do we eat? We don't have to eat. We simply convert and multiply.

But on occasion there's these things:

maggots.jpg
9b0PCpf.png
Oh, @Semira, Semira, Semira... Siding with the trees again, I see? I wouldn't expect much more from you, though - shadows run wild in the forest. Still, I'm rather disappointed in you.

You know, all of this hatred towards our kittens and rainbows only proves that you Nature dragons are real sticks in the mud.
Oh, @Semira, Semira, Semira... Siding with the trees again, I see? I wouldn't expect much more from you, though - shadows run wild in the forest. Still, I'm rather disappointed in you.

You know, all of this hatred towards our kittens and rainbows only proves that you Nature dragons are real sticks in the mud.
fr_divider_sig_by_elk_latte-d9nv510.png
(Sorry I deleted what I said I was afraid that it wasn't allowed xD)
@Rout
Excuse you? Nature and Shadow are perfectly fond of kittens. But rainbows, you sniveling snot-snorters!
You owe that to the prisms of Light Flight! Liars liars plants for hires.
What do you gotta say to that?! Even though I am not normally this analyzing if I do say so myself mud belongs to the Earth Flight and not to Plague.
(Sorry I deleted what I said I was afraid that it wasn't allowed xD)
@Rout
Excuse you? Nature and Shadow are perfectly fond of kittens. But rainbows, you sniveling snot-snorters!
You owe that to the prisms of Light Flight! Liars liars plants for hires.
What do you gotta say to that?! Even though I am not normally this analyzing if I do say so myself mud belongs to the Earth Flight and not to Plague.
For whatever we lose like a you or a me,
It's always ourself we find in the sea.
As an Arcane, I humbly request an analysis:
Pollen versus spores?
As an Arcane, I humbly request an analysis:
Pollen versus spores?
We seedlings love kittens! That's why we don't approve of you having them--what if the poor things get sick and die in your rotten realm? Maybe it was one of your plaguelings who suggested the name "Kittencruncher" to the random name generator!
We seedlings love kittens! That's why we don't approve of you having them--what if the poor things get sick and die in your rotten realm? Maybe it was one of your plaguelings who suggested the name "Kittencruncher" to the random name generator!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif OWzkeWT.png
@Semira
And that's coming from a Shadow dragon? I previously assumed you feared rainbows.
But mud carries infection, so to an extent it also belongs to us.

@owlfeathers
We Plagues are not heartless (unlike you, with your "circle of life"). As you've probably heard already, our healers are the most experienced there are! No kittens would dare die on our watch.
@Semira
And that's coming from a Shadow dragon? I previously assumed you feared rainbows.
But mud carries infection, so to an extent it also belongs to us.

@owlfeathers
We Plagues are not heartless (unlike you, with your "circle of life"). As you've probably heard already, our healers are the most experienced there are! No kittens would dare die on our watch.
fr_divider_sig_by_elk_latte-d9nv510.png
@Rout
You dare contradict me?!
We Shadow's do not like rainbows- nor do we hate them- and what are you doing quoting the lion king? How awful, you can't even create your own comebacks. Your healing skills are pathetic. You have no pharmacists, for nature is expert in that area and all you touch is die! My bird's cage is cleaner than your filthy paws.
(I'm only saying this stuff because me and Rout are best friends xD)
@Rout
You dare contradict me?!
We Shadow's do not like rainbows- nor do we hate them- and what are you doing quoting the lion king? How awful, you can't even create your own comebacks. Your healing skills are pathetic. You have no pharmacists, for nature is expert in that area and all you touch is die! My bird's cage is cleaner than your filthy paws.
(I'm only saying this stuff because me and Rout are best friends xD)
For whatever we lose like a you or a me,
It's always ourself we find in the sea.
@Rout Our circle of life merely takes that which disease and decay (your ilk, need I remind you?) destroy and breathes new life into it! But at least we can agree that no kittens should die. :P The only thing Nature and Plague will ever agree on.
@Rout Our circle of life merely takes that which disease and decay (your ilk, need I remind you?) destroy and breathes new life into it! But at least we can agree that no kittens should die. :P The only thing Nature and Plague will ever agree on.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif OWzkeWT.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17