Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This means war. (plague vs nature fun!)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@owlfeathers
But without blight, and without rot, would your trees not fall to be replaced by new life? If it weren't for our little population control, you and your plants would run out of space to live. And, even then, they'd all eventually succumb to some type of asfyxiation. You cannot prevent rot nor death with all your might. All things must fall at our feet.
@owlfeathers
But without blight, and without rot, would your trees not fall to be replaced by new life? If it weren't for our little population control, you and your plants would run out of space to live. And, even then, they'd all eventually succumb to some type of asfyxiation. You cannot prevent rot nor death with all your might. All things must fall at our feet.
fr_divider_sig_by_elk_latte-d9nv510.png
I remember how a certain somebody -cough- @Rhea -cough- was tossing pollen around a few days ago and I got covered it in. I still haven't gotten rid of it all! [img]http://media1.giphy.com/media/BfID0O1Qwzf8I/giphy.gif[/img] Bloody tree huggers and their pollen.... =P
I remember how a certain somebody -cough- @Rhea -cough- was tossing pollen around a few days ago and I got covered it in.

I still haven't gotten rid of it all!

giphy.gif

Bloody tree huggers and their pollen.... =P
NHzYzMb.png
@Rout

Now now, no personal attacks, please. We're here to come up with thematic insults about the core elements of the flights, not whether or not we think the other side is "clever" enough with their wits. If you really do need to participate in a debate about which flight is best at existing, perhaps some rhymes or rap would be a better time. I haven't seen any haiku yet, and might even have to give a little medal to the first person to post a good one!

You scabby boogerbrain! ;D
@Rout

Now now, no personal attacks, please. We're here to come up with thematic insults about the core elements of the flights, not whether or not we think the other side is "clever" enough with their wits. If you really do need to participate in a debate about which flight is best at existing, perhaps some rhymes or rap would be a better time. I haven't seen any haiku yet, and might even have to give a little medal to the first person to post a good one!

You scabby boogerbrain! ;D
@Dreadnought

oh dear, how DREADFUL.

I think you need some nice homemade soup to get better....

We'll put some garlic in it...

and some green herbs...

and some carrots....

and some celery...

oh I have a few onions here, those should help you.

Why, we'll get you nice and healthy in no time at all!
@Dreadnought

oh dear, how DREADFUL.

I think you need some nice homemade soup to get better....

We'll put some garlic in it...

and some green herbs...

and some carrots....

and some celery...

oh I have a few onions here, those should help you.

Why, we'll get you nice and healthy in no time at all!

*sneaks pollen into the soup*

Enjoy :D

*sneaks pollen into the soup*

Enjoy :D
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@sunreon @Rhea I don't wanna be healthy!! What would the other Plagues think?! [img]http://media.giphy.com/media/10EdqIfzllpg6A/giphy.gif[/img] *Sneezes into the soup* Woops... =P
@sunreon
@Rhea

I don't wanna be healthy!! What would the other Plagues think?!

giphy.gif

*Sneezes into the soup* Woops... =P
NHzYzMb.png
funny you should mention haiku...

wild, ineffable--
Gladekeeper watches over
blossoms and bodies.

lively forest path
down-swept claws: ambush!
loud oak leaves flutter to rest
funny you should mention haiku...

wild, ineffable--
Gladekeeper watches over
blossoms and bodies.

lively forest path
down-swept claws: ambush!
loud oak leaves flutter to rest
...a matter of life and death...
@owlfeathers
@Rout
@Inkstone

and at everyone else anyway:

As the runner of this game, I must politely insist that we turn away from the current train of conversation.

For the purposes of inter-player peace and lack of drama, neither flight or element is objectively or inherently better. They are both part of the giant realm of life and death. Please do not turn my thread into a semi-serious debate about which side doesn't need the other or what makes us better. That was not the goal or dream of this thread, and if you want to have that debate please take it elsewhere.

(although I think I need some lotion for the burn from the sick rhymes that have been busted out!)
@owlfeathers
@Rout
@Inkstone

and at everyone else anyway:

As the runner of this game, I must politely insist that we turn away from the current train of conversation.

For the purposes of inter-player peace and lack of drama, neither flight or element is objectively or inherently better. They are both part of the giant realm of life and death. Please do not turn my thread into a semi-serious debate about which side doesn't need the other or what makes us better. That was not the goal or dream of this thread, and if you want to have that debate please take it elsewhere.

(although I think I need some lotion for the burn from the sick rhymes that have been busted out!)
@sunreon yes sorry, I deleted my post as soon as I could get past the lag--I hadn't seen the updates because I hadn't refreshed the page, but I'm definitely happy to focus on the fun side of things. :>
@sunreon yes sorry, I deleted my post as soon as I could get past the lag--I hadn't seen the updates because I hadn't refreshed the page, but I'm definitely happy to focus on the fun side of things. :>
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif OWzkeWT.png
annd some more haiku,

skillful disease
unnoticed by the host
why then, so loud?

an endless cycle
life to death, death to life:
nature contains all
annd some more haiku,

skillful disease
unnoticed by the host
why then, so loud?