Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Never fails to make you happy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Curling up in a massive blanket with my ipad and a good internet connection never fails. Listening to music I love also works too!
Curling up in a massive blanket with my ipad and a good internet connection never fails. Listening to music I love also works too!
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/barkpost-assets/50+GIFs/44.gif[/img] Take a guess.
44.gif

Take a guess.
giphy.gif
Dogs. Literally any dog, I don't care what dog, if I can hold a dog I will feel better 100%

I also love cream of mushroom soup and instant noodles. Really just give me beef flavored instant noodles I will probably thank you forever
Dogs. Literally any dog, I don't care what dog, if I can hold a dog I will feel better 100%

I also love cream of mushroom soup and instant noodles. Really just give me beef flavored instant noodles I will probably thank you forever
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
Completing an art piece is always incredibly satisfying.
Completing an art piece is always incredibly satisfying.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Watching birds bathe never fails to make me happy. It's just adorable how the flap about and fluff their feathers. I love birds.
Watching birds bathe never fails to make me happy. It's just adorable how the flap about and fluff their feathers. I love birds.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
birbs seem to be a common theme, so may i propose:

borbs (bird orbs)

birbs that are so fat that they're round
birbs seem to be a common theme, so may i propose:

borbs (bird orbs)

birbs that are so fat that they're round
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Video games and music primarily cheer me up. Also this:

5f7.gif
Video games and music primarily cheer me up. Also this:

5f7.gif
potato chips
potato chips
Nic-Nex-Profile.gif
Dogs and my best friend <3
Dogs and my best friend <3
tumblr_inline_mz047ug6ob1qh7dbn.gif
Cats, bird memes, other people who gush over my favorite characters, modern urban architecture (especially nature-based!), and landscape pictures of Finland. I could waste hours on any of those things and I'd be totally content <3
Cats, bird memes, other people who gush over my favorite characters, modern urban architecture (especially nature-based!), and landscape pictures of Finland. I could waste hours on any of those things and I'd be totally content <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7