Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Never fails to make you happy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Huddling under sheets/blankets fresh from the dryer. owo
Huddling under sheets/blankets fresh from the dryer. owo
my music. specially the sing along disney radio station i found recently. *grins* childhood movie music.
Talking to my guy, always makes me smile.
my music. specially the sing along disney radio station i found recently. *grins* childhood movie music.
Talking to my guy, always makes me smile.
Talking to my friends (cheesy af I know), playing Overwatch, and looking at slime gifs/videos

Talking to my friends (cheesy af I know), playing Overwatch, and looking at slime gifs/videos

tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
@PrinceLulu

WHAT A PRECIOUS BIRB
@PrinceLulu

WHAT A PRECIOUS BIRB
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
For me it's hanging out with my mate or playing with my pets. (turtle, bearded dragon, rabbit, and goat) Sometimes listening to music helps. Not all the time though.
For me it's hanging out with my mate or playing with my pets. (turtle, bearded dragon, rabbit, and goat) Sometimes listening to music helps. Not all the time though.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
Pasta with basil sauce and adorable fan art.
Pasta with basil sauce and adorable fan art.
accelgor.gif
birds never fail to make me smile :'^) i love watching them whenever they're nearby or in cute recorded videos.

pokemon is also a surefire way of lifting my mood. it's been with me since i was a tiny kid (we had little figurines of a few and played with them almost every day !!) and even if i'm not Hardcore about it, i still love keeping up with recent news and playing both the main series games and spin-offs. i love these silly pocket monsters ;v;
birds never fail to make me smile :'^) i love watching them whenever they're nearby or in cute recorded videos.

pokemon is also a surefire way of lifting my mood. it's been with me since i was a tiny kid (we had little figurines of a few and played with them almost every day !!) and even if i'm not Hardcore about it, i still love keeping up with recent news and playing both the main series games and spin-offs. i love these silly pocket monsters ;v;
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
Homemade mac n cheese

Homemade mac n cheese

Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
Video games, and this. http://imgur.com/gallery/Gf6Zx This makes me so happy.
Video games, and this. http://imgur.com/gallery/Gf6Zx This makes me so happy.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
listening to music =D
listening to music =D
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7