Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 448 449
@Oxyhemoglobin
What's your Furvilla ID? I can send you the 36FD that you're missing since I don't need mine anymore
@Oxyhemoglobin
What's your Furvilla ID? I can send you the 36FD that you're missing since I don't need mine anymore
Gammass.gif
@NanamiChiaki
Thank you so much!!
angels do exist in the form of this incredible person people!!
if you want anything on FR lemme know I have some apparel and stuff laying around <3
@NanamiChiaki
Thank you so much!!
angels do exist in the form of this incredible person people!!
if you want anything on FR lemme know I have some apparel and stuff laying around <3
2T2Y2ID.png
@NanamiChiaki Thank you c:
@NanamiChiaki Thank you c:
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
@Oxyhemoglobin
Sent you a currency transfer!
Aw man, I don't need anything in return, thank you for the offer though!
@Oxyhemoglobin
Sent you a currency transfer!
Aw man, I don't need anything in return, thank you for the offer though!
Gammass.gif
[quote name="Megan" date=2016-07-23 02:18:23] @ LascielsShadow the paintie mods seem really dense.... [/quote] @ Megan Yeah, pretty much. It seems like everybody who has even MAYBE used a texture that could MAYBE, POSSIBLY be copyrighted is being rejected. It's extremely frustrating and I'm not sure why exactly we don't already have a place on paintie submission to submit evidence BEFORE rejection. Honestly, I'm unimpressed with how the entire thing is going so far. I've seen a bunch of "potential copyright violation" rejections, someone who was rejected for "nipples" on a paintie that didn't even come close to having them, and various other shenanigans that are just leaving me really displeased with the whole submission/approval process. I did submit screenshots of my original firealpaca and gimp files showing the layering and the brushes I used as well as the properties box for each, but I have no idea how long a response will take or if I'll get one. :/
Megan wrote on 2016-07-23:
@ LascielsShadow the paintie mods seem really dense....
@ Megan
Yeah, pretty much. It seems like everybody who has even MAYBE used a texture that could MAYBE, POSSIBLY be copyrighted is being rejected. It's extremely frustrating and I'm not sure why exactly we don't already have a place on paintie submission to submit evidence BEFORE rejection.

Honestly, I'm unimpressed with how the entire thing is going so far. I've seen a bunch of "potential copyright violation" rejections, someone who was rejected for "nipples" on a paintie that didn't even come close to having them, and various other shenanigans that are just leaving me really displeased with the whole submission/approval process.

I did submit screenshots of my original firealpaca and gimp files showing the layering and the brushes I used as well as the properties box for each, but I have no idea how long a response will take or if I'll get one. :/
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
*wheeze* I finally submitted my paintie and im so anxious eeep [img]http://www.furvilla.com/img/painties/12/12476.png[/img] Hopefully there is nothing wrong [s]if there is I will be so outdone[/s] Edit: ahahaaaa....it got rejected I resized the grayscale base gotta do that now I guess eheee
*wheeze* I finally submitted my paintie and im so anxious eeep
12476.png
Hopefully there is nothing wrong if there is I will be so outdone

Edit:
ahahaaaa....it got rejected
I resized the grayscale base
gotta do that now I guess eheee
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BzxswEC.png[/img] YES!
BzxswEC.png

YES!
XgFzLz3.gif
The painties thing seems really problematic so far and is staffed by people who aren't on the same page and who seem to have varying levels of acceptable vs. not. ESPECIALLY now that Shifties are a thing. I have one paintie planned that should be fine since it's just turning a velociraptor into a secretary bird, but I also wanted to make my snake doctor look like a Mirialan, even if she can't look exactly like her namesake Barriss Offee and that one... I actually sent an email asking for clarification before I do anything. I'm also debating using a shiftie potion on someone and turning them into a snow monster (just make the blob white and add eyes, a carrot, and some stick arms). Kinda surprised no one's done that one yet, actually. LOL
The painties thing seems really problematic so far and is staffed by people who aren't on the same page and who seem to have varying levels of acceptable vs. not. ESPECIALLY now that Shifties are a thing. I have one paintie planned that should be fine since it's just turning a velociraptor into a secretary bird, but I also wanted to make my snake doctor look like a Mirialan, even if she can't look exactly like her namesake Barriss Offee and that one... I actually sent an email asking for clarification before I do anything. I'm also debating using a shiftie potion on someone and turning them into a snow monster (just make the blob white and add eyes, a carrot, and some stick arms). Kinda surprised no one's done that one yet, actually. LOL
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
is it bad i just bought like the recipe for a dutch ad potion but in foxbury seeds for the centaur potions when they come out
is it bad i just bought like the recipe for a dutch ad potion but in foxbury seeds for the centaur potions when they come out
ping me 2 get my attention !!
*uses potion* [url=http://www.furvilla.com/villager/57258][img]http://www.furvilla.com/img/villagers/0/16-7-tiger.png[/img][/url] Oh... I wasn't expecting that ._.
*uses potion*

16-7-tiger.png

Oh... I wasn't expecting that ._.
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 448 449