Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 417 418 419 420 421 ... 448 449
@Megan
I already made him a Manokit, but my next villager will definitely be a Wickerbeast. As much as the Manokit tail bugs me, they're just too cute. Especially the blue tang color.

I feel like Shifties should be a cash shop item...

Edit: *Heavy breathing* FOXBURY IS GETTING A SPECIAL SPECIES SOONISH
@Megan
I already made him a Manokit, but my next villager will definitely be a Wickerbeast. As much as the Manokit tail bugs me, they're just too cute. Especially the blue tang color.

I feel like Shifties should be a cash shop item...

Edit: *Heavy breathing* FOXBURY IS GETTING A SPECIAL SPECIES SOONISH
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Oh, awesome! I can't waiiiit. Gonna have to have one of those, probably.

Also, I just finished a paintie and submitted it. And I never want to draw another rivet again. x.x
28bfkwo.jpg
Oh, awesome! I can't waiiiit. Gonna have to have one of those, probably.

Also, I just finished a paintie and submitted it. And I never want to draw another rivet again. x.x
28bfkwo.jpg
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
So, uh, tried to register.
Asking for a beta code
Is registration only open to beta testers right now?
So, uh, tried to register.
Asking for a beta code
Is registration only open to beta testers right now?
@AesSedai There was an open beta period but you missed it and you gotta wait for the next open period before you can register again. Think of it like Flight Rising's Registration windows. At least I'm 90% sure that's how it works.
@AesSedai There was an open beta period but you missed it and you gotta wait for the next open period before you can register again. Think of it like Flight Rising's Registration windows. At least I'm 90% sure that's how it works.
@LascielsShadow
Yooo that looks cool!!
(that and I just think robot-like designs are awesome but eh)

Speaking of Painties...I finally got some software on our desktop that'll let me design some!! (I already have one in the works and it's T O R T U R E)
@LascielsShadow
Yooo that looks cool!!
(that and I just think robot-like designs are awesome but eh)

Speaking of Painties...I finally got some software on our desktop that'll let me design some!! (I already have one in the works and it's T O R T U R E)
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
@CitrineRose

Thanks! I was going for a pieced-together android (furdroid?) look, and I'm glad other people are liking it. (I <3 robotic designs, too. :))
@CitrineRose

Thanks! I was going for a pieced-together android (furdroid?) look, and I'm glad other people are liking it. (I <3 robotic designs, too. :))
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
Hi!

Im want to tell you guys if somebody can make offerts for a Dutch AD potion :3
I want to sell it for 100 furdollars

My nickname is Neondragon if you are interested!
Hi!

Im want to tell you guys if somebody can make offerts for a Dutch AD potion :3
I want to sell it for 100 furdollars

My nickname is Neondragon if you are interested!

nkMK0Mg.png
Bleh. Paintie got rejected. I have to send in proof that I made the texture layer (and possibly the rivets? IDK).
Bleh. Paintie got rejected. I have to send in proof that I made the texture layer (and possibly the rivets? IDK).
DPSlXho.png
@LascielsShadow the paintie mods seem really dense....
@LascielsShadow the paintie mods seem really dense....
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
I'm very surprised that they're allowing moderators to do things like handle paintie approval and the support ticket queue. That doesn't seem like the kind of responsibility volunteers should have? Idk.
I'm very surprised that they're allowing moderators to do things like handle paintie approval and the support ticket queue. That doesn't seem like the kind of responsibility volunteers should have? Idk.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 417 418 419 420 421 ... 448 449