Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 448 449
@Alphaeon Agreed, at least not brand spanking new volunteers that is.
@Alphaeon Agreed, at least not brand spanking new volunteers that is.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Hey y'all,
I've got two Shifty Morphing Potions that I want to give away for free!
One per person though, just give me a ping and tell me your ID on Furvilla, so feel free to ask! Also, first come first serve.
I'm just p much gonna give everything away I have:
46 Frozen Tokens
2 Mammoth Tooth Hammers
White Doge
Winter Arcty
Winter Hare

Reason for that is that I'm just gonna leave the site, most likely. I don't think I'm too upset as I do get why my painties got taken off, they were based off of Underswap characters after all. Though, one of them was extremely vague with an orange hoodie, he didn't even have any skeletal features and was only colored in white and a few orange bits plus Swap characters aren't canon Undertale. But whatever, I can deal with it.

Just gimme a ping and tell me what you want! You can ask if I have anything else like Fern too, the village I'm in is Tiger Eye peak.
Hey y'all,
I've got two Shifty Morphing Potions that I want to give away for free!
One per person though, just give me a ping and tell me your ID on Furvilla, so feel free to ask! Also, first come first serve.
I'm just p much gonna give everything away I have:
46 Frozen Tokens
2 Mammoth Tooth Hammers
White Doge
Winter Arcty
Winter Hare

Reason for that is that I'm just gonna leave the site, most likely. I don't think I'm too upset as I do get why my painties got taken off, they were based off of Underswap characters after all. Though, one of them was extremely vague with an orange hoodie, he didn't even have any skeletal features and was only colored in white and a few orange bits plus Swap characters aren't canon Undertale. But whatever, I can deal with it.

Just gimme a ping and tell me what you want! You can ask if I have anything else like Fern too, the village I'm in is Tiger Eye peak.
Gammass.gif
[quote name="Megan" date=2016-07-23 06:52:21] @/Alphaeon Agreed, at least not brand spanking new volunteers that is. [/quote] Yes. :/ If they're having that much trouble keeping up with tickets and painties, they should have either [i]severely[/i] limited the number of testers let in, or they should have hired a staff member or two to help out! @NanamiChiaki, sorry to see you go. :( I'd love a Shifty Morphing Potion though if you have any left. I'm the same name on FV, #8358!
Megan wrote on 2016-07-23:
@/Alphaeon Agreed, at least not brand spanking new volunteers that is.

Yes. :/ If they're having that much trouble keeping up with tickets and painties, they should have either severely limited the number of testers let in, or they should have hired a staff member or two to help out!

@NanamiChiaki, sorry to see you go. :( I'd love a Shifty Morphing Potion though if you have any left. I'm the same name on FV, #8358!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Sure thing! I'll send it over from my account Blueberry (#151) on Furvilla when I'm back home again
Is there anything else you want or are looking for?
I'm just happy that I'm getting back into Flight Rising at least, a new username and icon makes me feel strange though haha
@Alphaeon
Sure thing! I'll send it over from my account Blueberry (#151) on Furvilla when I'm back home again
Is there anything else you want or are looking for?
I'm just happy that I'm getting back into Flight Rising at least, a new username and icon makes me feel strange though haha
Gammass.gif
@NanamiChiaki
Bon Voyage~
If you have any Morphing Potions left, I'll take the other one off of your hands, same user name there, ID is #1090
@NanamiChiaki
Bon Voyage~
If you have any Morphing Potions left, I'll take the other one off of your hands, same user name there, ID is #1090
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
NanamiChaiki I'd love any of the frosty tokens you could throw my way if you still have them? Trying to make a sorcerer costume for one of my explorers. <3

NanamiChaiki I'd love any of the frosty tokens you could throw my way if you still have them? Trying to make a sorcerer costume for one of my explorers. <3

tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
@Alphaeon @CitrineRose @Megan
I sent you all item transfers with what you asked for!
@Alphaeon @CitrineRose @Megan
I sent you all item transfers with what you asked for!
Gammass.gif
looking to trade my FC for FD so I can submit a paintie
ping me with your exchange rate if you're interested
currently have 8.5k FC
64FD
Need: 36 more ;-;
looking to trade my FC for FD so I can submit a paintie
ping me with your exchange rate if you're interested
currently have 8.5k FC
64FD
Need: 36 more ;-;
2T2Y2ID.png
[quote]You can now pay a fee to move villages after consuming your free village move. This option currently costs 25k FC and can be found on your User Settings page. Paid village moves can be done twice a month, regenerating on the 1st and 15th of every month.[/quote] Whelp, after I get this reaper costume done, time to take a journey. Make Malice the pirate he was meant to be. (And not pay 200k+ for it.) Master all the plants/potions/medicine. Haha my villagers will eventually be this bunch of monsters... Except Spite, the totally normal crocodile. Spite will be the best doctor for everyone. [img]http://i.imgur.com/KLBX89J.png[/img] Place all your trust in them. Everything will be just fine. [img]http://i.imgur.com/vDcga5n.png[/img]
Quote:
You can now pay a fee to move villages after consuming your free village move. This option currently costs 25k FC and can be found on your User Settings page. Paid village moves can be done twice a month, regenerating on the 1st and 15th of every month.

Whelp, after I get this reaper costume done, time to take a journey.
Make Malice the pirate he was meant to be. (And not pay 200k+ for it.)
Master all the plants/potions/medicine.
Haha my villagers will eventually be this bunch of monsters...
Except Spite, the totally normal crocodile.
Spite will be the best doctor for everyone.

KLBX89J.png

Place all your trust in them.

Everything will be just fine.

vDcga5n.png

XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
@NanamiChiaki
thanks a bunch!
@NanamiChiaki
thanks a bunch!
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 448 449