Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 69 70
@Lokenosse Legit? I am terrible in keeping up with these things. I need to start making a 'please do not ping this person you have already pingd this person for their rad things pay attention jeeze' list.
@Lokenosse Legit? I am terrible in keeping up with these things. I need to start making a 'please do not ping this person you have already pingd this person for their rad things pay attention jeeze' list.
FfQMoPm.jpg
@Lokenosse - If that's okay with you, I would love to!
@Lokenosse - If that's okay with you, I would love to!
2qkpb88.jpg
@Lokenosse

Do you need the treasure now, or can it wait until after the Holiday? (I've sort of reworked my budget for this last week and it's all going to lair expansions and the festival)
@Lokenosse

Do you need the treasure now, or can it wait until after the Holiday? (I've sort of reworked my budget for this last week and it's all going to lair expansions and the festival)
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@JulyandAugust of course - I'll send you a CR!

@Amut it can certainly wait; I only need payment (and mainly for the Gem slots, for the blueprint) when it prints, and send people CR trades for their unpaid copies once printed. c:
@JulyandAugust of course - I'll send you a CR!

@Amut it can certainly wait; I only need payment (and mainly for the Gem slots, for the blueprint) when it prints, and send people CR trades for their unpaid copies once printed. c:
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse

HEY THERE so the other day I saw the male ver of the tangled trickery accent and I thought it was just Awesome. so I went on ah and bought it

except I was over-eager and bought the female one which is the onLY ONE ON AH and basically I'm sad now

I was curious if you had a male one to trade with my female one or would that not work out 8')
@Lokenosse

HEY THERE so the other day I saw the male ver of the tangled trickery accent and I thought it was just Awesome. so I went on ah and bought it

except I was over-eager and bought the female one which is the onLY ONE ON AH and basically I'm sad now

I was curious if you had a male one to trade with my female one or would that not work out 8')
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
@Incubi I'm sorry about the super late answer - health stuff came up!
The female TT is a festival accent, and its current value's about 35% that of the male one, which is printed; if I had any copies of the male one in my Hoard I'd be happy trade it as part of the full price (TT female + ~300G/260kt), but unfortunately I don't have any left until the next time it prints. c:
@Incubi I'm sorry about the super late answer - health stuff came up!
The female TT is a festival accent, and its current value's about 35% that of the male one, which is printed; if I had any copies of the male one in my Hoard I'd be happy trade it as part of the full price (TT female + ~300G/260kt), but unfortunately I don't have any left until the next time it prints. c:
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
Hello everyone! I've just made available two new Bogsneak accents: [br] [center][size=5]Lacebelly Bog M and F[/size] 500G/375kt[br] [img]http://i.imgur.com/akBsbsV.jpg[/img] [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/ebf3199d625d4d04b6f8fe8469592993/tumblr_oe5xaoq1Sj1usr9qzo1_1280.jpg][Previews][/url][url=https://67.media.tumblr.com/2eaf957e24127a358f7c12b1b8db2290/tumblr_oe5xaoq1Sj1usr9qzo3_540.jpg][larger][/url] [br] ----- [img]http://i.imgur.com/VQRKkrJ.jpg[/img] [url=https://67.media.tumblr.com/f995629c009d0166a08a0f40f7333559/tumblr_oe5xaoq1Sj1usr9qzo2_1280.jpg][Previews][/url][url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/2f57fcefa29c9ce6f624efd87a68e447/tumblr_oe5xaoq1Sj1usr9qzo4_540.jpg][larger][/url][/center] [quote]Lacebelly Bog is inspired loosely by the lace monitor, perentie, and other goanna species; it's intended to add patterning to your Bognsneak's belly, feet, and face without drastically interfering with the markings of their flanks and top.[/quote] [br] [b]LN adornments pinglists:[/b] General: [size=2]@butcherbaby @JackalSmiler @Ikunoche @smileytechie @Seolhe @Siopilos @Uniformshark @starsystems @World @awaicu[/size] New releases: [size=2]@atinae @Wobblegong @nika[/size] [br] [b]And the G.A.S.P pinglist[/b]; my apologies if I've pinged someone by mistake -- it's my first time using G.A.S.P 2.0. [br] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] [size=1]@Tiriea @Jaypaw @Parda @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @caelumdeity @ljusclara @dualscepters @Serpens @Weenyah @IgnisFlamel @Yoda @Soupy @Itsy @Niharike @durandal @Vanitas @Kaitii @Yin @Trickilicky @heronfoot @squidragon @pooses @Meloetta @Nevros @alliegator @Kurtcobain @Masumi @pushpin @Thunderbird21 @Juni @Akal @Malafunfun @Mariposas @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Starly @Emberwolf @Weenyah @RayFisch @Rubisco @GalacticCannibal @World @Chemistry @Irregular @Exeidur @Bionicbits @Faustien @Jazz @WhiteMantis @Cheshires @Myrkskog @Phasma @Oakwick @Nabesima @Denryu @Siaur @Dragondrop @hat17 @Darkmekmon @finches @annadandelion @Velsim @corvidus @glowingfirefly @Ichamo @Endovelicus @Reckless @meonox @Achi @Ririterasu @StarDandere @Argonaut @TikindiDragon @ThirtyOne @stonefur @Lemonsinasoup @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @AbysmalGrace @OverlordFreya @Watercolour @Micheru @ToasterOven @fluffballofdoom @Crims @Desolation @saturne @yukitsukihana @Vely @Wispwalker @boxparts @DeadlyInformant @Athexreh @Nefily @Cedric @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @miuaki @Stasha @TribalDragon @Dreadnoughtus @Vortex @Ototo @baelistair @Illuminary @Ranuja @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes[/size] [br][center][br]Keywords used: Bogsneak M, Accents, markings ---[/center] [size=1]@Tiriea @Jaypaw @Parda @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @caelumdeity @ljusclara @dualscepters @Serpens @Weenyah @IgnisFlamel @Yoda @Soupy @Itsy @Niharike @durandal @Vanitas @Kaitii @Yin @Trickilicky @heronfoot @squidragon @pooses @Meloetta @Nevros @alliegator @Kurtcobain @Masumi @pushpin @Thunderbird21 @Juni @Akal @Malafunfun @Mariposas @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Starly @Emberwolf @Weenyah @RayFisch @Rubisco @GalacticCannibal @World @Chemistry @Irregular @Exeidur @Bionicbits @Faustien @Jazz @WhiteMantis @Cheshires @Myrkskog @Phasma @Oakwick @Nabesima @Siaur @Dragondrop @hat17 @Darkmekmon @finches @annadandelion @Velsim @corvidus @glowingfirefly @Ichamo @Endovelicus @Reckless @meonox @Achi @Ririterasu @StarDandere @Argonaut @TikindiDragon @ThirtyOne @stonefur @Lemonsinasoup @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @AbysmalGrace @OverlordFreya @Watercolour @Micheru @ToasterOven @fluffballofdoom @Crims @Desolation @saturne @yukitsukihana @Vely @Wispwalker @boxparts @DeadlyInformant @Darlnim @Athexreh @Nefily @Cedric @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @miuaki @Stasha @TribalDragon @Dreadnoughtus @Vortex @Ototo @baelistair @Illuminary @Ranuja @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes[/size] [br][br] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835][b]Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists![/b][/url][br][br]Keywords used: Bogsneak F, Accents, markings[/center]
Hello everyone! I've just made available two new Bogsneak accents:

Lacebelly Bog M and F
500G/375kt

akBsbsV.jpg
[Previews][larger]

VQRKkrJ.jpg
[Previews][larger]
Quote:
Lacebelly Bog is inspired loosely by the lace monitor, perentie, and other goanna species; it's intended to add patterning to your Bognsneak's belly, feet, and face without drastically interfering with the markings of their flanks and top.

LN adornments pinglists:
General:
@butcherbaby @JackalSmiler @Ikunoche @smileytechie @Seolhe @Siopilos @Uniformshark @starsystems @World @awaicu
New releases:
@atinae @Wobblegong @nika

And the G.A.S.P pinglist; my apologies if I've pinged someone by mistake -- it's my first time using G.A.S.P 2.0.

PlHPRQ4.png

@Tiriea @Jaypaw @Parda @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @caelumdeity @ljusclara @dualscepters @Serpens @Weenyah @IgnisFlamel @Yoda @Soupy @Itsy @Niharike @durandal @Vanitas @Kaitii @Yin @Trickilicky @heronfoot @squidragon @pooses @Meloetta @Nevros @alliegator @Kurtcobain @Masumi @pushpin @Thunderbird21 @Juni @Akal @Malafunfun @Mariposas @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Starly @Emberwolf @Weenyah @RayFisch @Rubisco @GalacticCannibal @World @Chemistry @Irregular @Exeidur @Bionicbits @Faustien @Jazz @WhiteMantis @Cheshires @Myrkskog @Phasma @Oakwick @Nabesima @Denryu @Siaur @Dragondrop @hat17 @Darkmekmon @finches @annadandelion @Velsim @corvidus @glowingfirefly @Ichamo @Endovelicus @Reckless @meonox @Achi @Ririterasu @StarDandere @Argonaut @TikindiDragon @ThirtyOne @stonefur @Lemonsinasoup @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @AbysmalGrace @OverlordFreya @Watercolour @Micheru @ToasterOven @fluffballofdoom @Crims @Desolation @saturne @yukitsukihana @Vely @Wispwalker @boxparts @DeadlyInformant @Athexreh @Nefily @Cedric @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @miuaki @Stasha @TribalDragon @Dreadnoughtus @Vortex @Ototo @baelistair @Illuminary @Ranuja @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes

Keywords used: Bogsneak M, Accents, markings
---
@Tiriea @Jaypaw @Parda @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @caelumdeity @ljusclara @dualscepters @Serpens @Weenyah @IgnisFlamel @Yoda @Soupy @Itsy @Niharike @durandal @Vanitas @Kaitii @Yin @Trickilicky @heronfoot @squidragon @pooses @Meloetta @Nevros @alliegator @Kurtcobain @Masumi @pushpin @Thunderbird21 @Juni @Akal @Malafunfun @Mariposas @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Starly @Emberwolf @Weenyah @RayFisch @Rubisco @GalacticCannibal @World @Chemistry @Irregular @Exeidur @Bionicbits @Faustien @Jazz @WhiteMantis @Cheshires @Myrkskog @Phasma @Oakwick @Nabesima @Siaur @Dragondrop @hat17 @Darkmekmon @finches @annadandelion @Velsim @corvidus @glowingfirefly @Ichamo @Endovelicus @Reckless @meonox @Achi @Ririterasu @StarDandere @Argonaut @TikindiDragon @ThirtyOne @stonefur @Lemonsinasoup @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @AbysmalGrace @OverlordFreya @Watercolour @Micheru @ToasterOven @fluffballofdoom @Crims @Desolation @saturne @yukitsukihana @Vely @Wispwalker @boxparts @DeadlyInformant @Darlnim @Athexreh @Nefily @Cedric @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @miuaki @Stasha @TribalDragon @Dreadnoughtus @Vortex @Ototo @baelistair @Illuminary @Ranuja @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Bogsneak F, Accents, markings
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse May I get a slot for Lacebelly Bog M for treasure, please?
@Lokenosse May I get a slot for Lacebelly Bog M for treasure, please?
@Lokenosse

I'd like a gem slot for both, please!!
@Lokenosse

I'd like a gem slot for both, please!!
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@Lokenosse
Hello I need a slot for both lacebellies please <3

Also I don't have Pearly Panoply apparently, need to fix that.
@Lokenosse
Hello I need a slot for both lacebellies please <3

Also I don't have Pearly Panoply apparently, need to fix that.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 69 70