Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 3169 3170
well then what are good tank quality moves? and how exactly do I reset his stats?
well then what are good tank quality moves? and how exactly do I reset his stats?
nvm found a combo that'll work for now so thanks Reitgerte :)
nvm found a combo that'll work for now so thanks Reitgerte :)
Hi, from what I understand hatchlings are supposed to become adults on their 5th day, right? They're supposed to display adult sprites? Because I have two dragons that I bought that are 6 days old and still show the hatchling sprite, just bigger than before.

Edit: I should note that I bought them before they were five days old.

Edit #2: Looks like one grew up now but the other still hasn't.
Hi, from what I understand hatchlings are supposed to become adults on their 5th day, right? They're supposed to display adult sprites? Because I have two dragons that I bought that are 6 days old and still show the hatchling sprite, just bigger than before.

Edit: I should note that I bought them before they were five days old.

Edit #2: Looks like one grew up now but the other still hasn't.
Is it possible to feed plants to the Imperials (Seafood, Meat, Plants, Insects) before the Guardians (Meat, Seafood, Plants, Insects)? I rearranged my lair, but it didn't change anything, all the Guardians are still fed first.

Maybe if I use Seafood instead?

Edit: I just tried Seafood and the Guardians were still fed first, even though it's their second food choice. So no matter what I do, all the guardians will be fed before the Imperials?
Is it possible to feed plants to the Imperials (Seafood, Meat, Plants, Insects) before the Guardians (Meat, Seafood, Plants, Insects)? I rearranged my lair, but it didn't change anything, all the Guardians are still fed first.

Maybe if I use Seafood instead?

Edit: I just tried Seafood and the Guardians were still fed first, even though it's their second food choice. So no matter what I do, all the guardians will be fed before the Imperials?
What happens if you hatch a Plague Egg [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/582.png[/img]?
What happens if you hatch a Plague Egg 582.png?
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
@Placid: the egg will hatch one of the four plentiful breeds.

@Maki: Yes.

@LadyTwi: They grow up on the 6th day. If one hasn't grown up, refresh their image.
@Placid: the egg will hatch one of the four plentiful breeds.

@Maki: Yes.

@LadyTwi: They grow up on the 6th day. If one hasn't grown up, refresh their image.
@Placid: It will be one of the starter breeds- tundra, fae, guardian, or mirror and have red eyes c:

Could someone help me find my sales thread? I forgot to bookmark it ;~; It's something like "Sales/Wanted/Breeding"
@Placid: It will be one of the starter breeds- tundra, fae, guardian, or mirror and have red eyes c:

Could someone help me find my sales thread? I forgot to bookmark it ;~; It's something like "Sales/Wanted/Breeding"
I have a question about the stuff you find when gathering. I'm keeping the food to replenish my stores, but what do I do with the other random trinkets? Are they going to be used for anything, should I hoard them up, or is it alright to sell them?
I have a question about the stuff you find when gathering. I'm keeping the food to replenish my stores, but what do I do with the other random trinkets? Are they going to be used for anything, should I hoard them up, or is it alright to sell them?
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
@technosexual: keep it or sell it, it doesn't matter.
@technosexual: keep it or sell it, it doesn't matter.
@Pokemon I'm guessing that means that they aren't currently useful then. Thank you!
@Pokemon I'm guessing that means that they aren't currently useful then. Thank you!
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 3169 3170