Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 3178 3179
@technosexual
Wait, don't sell them right away!
There are no particular uses for most of them yet, but some can be traded in Swipp's Swap shop for valuable items, and there's going to be a crafting option in the future, which will make the materials useful. Sometimes it's also worth hoarding them to sell them to Crim afterward, who is going to give you more money than a direct sell from your hoard would.
@technosexual
Wait, don't sell them right away!
There are no particular uses for most of them yet, but some can be traded in Swipp's Swap shop for valuable items, and there's going to be a crafting option in the future, which will make the materials useful. Sometimes it's also worth hoarding them to sell them to Crim afterward, who is going to give you more money than a direct sell from your hoard would.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders
Ah, I already sold them :( I'll remember that for the future though, thank you!
@Foxofwonders
Ah, I already sold them :( I'll remember that for the future though, thank you!
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
@technosexual
Ah, sorry to hear that! Well, at least the crafting option isn't available yet, and crim and swipp don't always let you exchange your items immediately, so you're not missing too much.
@technosexual
Ah, sorry to hear that! Well, at least the crafting option isn't available yet, and crim and swipp don't always let you exchange your items immediately, so you're not missing too much.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Quick question : I want to enter a raffle but don't actually know how to send money to people? Or food points? Thanks :)
Quick question : I want to enter a raffle but don't actually know how to send money to people? Or food points? Thanks :)
ot0aco5.png
@chrissyvamp - You can attach money and items to PM's. When you're sending a PM, towards the bottom you'll see an area where you can type in a treasure/gem amount. And there are a bunch of small boxes you can click on to attach a stack of items (you can attach food items, but not food points).
@chrissyvamp - You can attach money and items to PM's. When you're sending a PM, towards the bottom you'll see an area where you can type in a treasure/gem amount. And there are a bunch of small boxes you can click on to attach a stack of items (you can attach food items, but not food points).
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Ah thank you so much!
@Alphaeon

Ah thank you so much!
ot0aco5.png
I'm trying to communicate that I'm looking for dragons whose primary, secondary, and tertiary are all shades of green. Is "green range triples" the proper term for this? I'm not sure if that actually implies that I'm looking for pure monochrome, like forest/forest/forest for example.
I'm trying to communicate that I'm looking for dragons whose primary, secondary, and tertiary are all shades of green. Is "green range triples" the proper term for this? I'm not sure if that actually implies that I'm looking for pure monochrome, like forest/forest/forest for example.
Hey, this is something I have been wondering about for a while, I have tried searching for it but has yet to find an answer and I don't really have the time to read through all 110 pages of this to see if it has been asked before, so I apologize if it has!

Anyway, I know that it is not possible to change the eye colour of a dragon, but I know that changing your flight has been made possible, and I know that changing a dragon's breed is possible, and I was wondering, is/will it be possible to change a dragon's flight? Let's say I have a shadow dragon and I would like it to be an arcane dragon instead, is there anyway I can make that happen somehow?

Thanks in advance!
Hey, this is something I have been wondering about for a while, I have tried searching for it but has yet to find an answer and I don't really have the time to read through all 110 pages of this to see if it has been asked before, so I apologize if it has!

Anyway, I know that it is not possible to change the eye colour of a dragon, but I know that changing your flight has been made possible, and I know that changing a dragon's breed is possible, and I was wondering, is/will it be possible to change a dragon's flight? Let's say I have a shadow dragon and I would like it to be an arcane dragon instead, is there anyway I can make that happen somehow?

Thanks in advance!
@GladeSong
"Green range triples" communicates it to me. I use monochrome or -insert color here- triple to talk about the other case. I suppose the other way to say it would be that you're looking for a dragon in only shades of green.

@Gallelyphen
The Flight a dragon is born in stays it's Flight forever. If you change Flights, then the offspring of the dragon would be of the new Flight, but the original dragon would remain the same. There is no way currently to change the flight of a dragon.
@GladeSong
"Green range triples" communicates it to me. I use monochrome or -insert color here- triple to talk about the other case. I suppose the other way to say it would be that you're looking for a dragon in only shades of green.

@Gallelyphen
The Flight a dragon is born in stays it's Flight forever. If you change Flights, then the offspring of the dragon would be of the new Flight, but the original dragon would remain the same. There is no way currently to change the flight of a dragon.
earth_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj10d7.gif Dramiat (she/they)
+3 hrs FR time
Current Projects: Antique/Rust/Rust plague or fire
When I got a message saying my auction item had expired, it suggested trying again for a shorter duration. Why would this help? Surely if the item is listed for longer, it will have more chance of being seen and bought?
When I got a message saying my auction item had expired, it suggested trying again for a shorter duration. Why would this help? Surely if the item is listed for longer, it will have more chance of being seen and bought?
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 3178 3179