Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • WARRIORS • Amputees/Scars
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 94 95
@katieourmatie
Heyo, can I get put on the preorder list for male tundra, along with your general ping list? I'd be paying in gems
@katieourmatie
Heyo, can I get put on the preorder list for male tundra, along with your general ping list? I'd be paying in gems
@VioletWhirlwind Hey, if it'd be convenient for you, I could put you down on one of the pinglists, if you want? :>

@NightyKnight Absolutely! Go ahead and set up the CR :D

@Furiosa Sure! Also, nice work, grabbing such a fantastic username! :>
@VioletWhirlwind Hey, if it'd be convenient for you, I could put you down on one of the pinglists, if you want? :>

@NightyKnight Absolutely! Go ahead and set up the CR :D

@Furiosa Sure! Also, nice work, grabbing such a fantastic username! :>
sig2.png
Hey! Just a quick note about the female fae accent - I was able to figure out how to check the exact percentage that an accent covers a dragon. For those of you that don't know, it can't go over 30%. Turns out this accent was at 32%, so I had to tweak the artwork a tiny bit. It's nothing hugely noticeable! She just has a tiiiiny bit more wing than she had before. ALSO, if any of you want this accent but haven't prepaid for it, I'd very much appreciate it if you'd consider doing so! I only need one more person to prepay for this, and then I'll be able to submit it for approval. Here's the new artwork: [img]https://s32.postimg.org/6srr1jbkl/image.png[/img] And here's the old version: [img]http://i.imgur.com/VkfTw3m.png[/img] ------- @Zetore @Astraya @EmmaBird @Oncamimus @Akal @arcaneidolriots @unwashedwonder @Shian @SinMachine @Slee @ClawsThatCatch @arcaneidolriots @Ythequeris @Oncamimus @toastings @heartsboxcars @atropo @Sanzuwu @Cngx @NewtPrince @KatGrimm @strawberrrylips @boxparts @Czarcasm @Yavanna @Chasay @Spookied @dggeoff @Tetraodon @Slee @sadasle @acorncap @Cedric @genmoi @BlackStatic @Akal @Kaltana @Cassichu @NightyKnight @Wyrmilius@PaperWitch @panopticon @Firefeather @Fabro @Eyenoom @bandit1971 @Fawkesian @Shougoney @Astraya @Aiden @ecks @Gurrero @lithnathron @Mirrinaattori @Pymn @ChrispBreadfield @Furiosa
Hey! Just a quick note about the female fae accent - I was able to figure out how to check the exact percentage that an accent covers a dragon. For those of you that don't know, it can't go over 30%. Turns out this accent was at 32%, so I had to tweak the artwork a tiny bit. It's nothing hugely noticeable! She just has a tiiiiny bit more wing than she had before.

ALSO, if any of you want this accent but haven't prepaid for it, I'd very much appreciate it if you'd consider doing so! I only need one more person to prepay for this, and then I'll be able to submit it for approval.

Here's the new artwork:

image.png

And here's the old version:

VkfTw3m.png

@Zetore
@Astraya
@EmmaBird
@Oncamimus

@Akal
@arcaneidolriots
@unwashedwonder
@Shian
@SinMachine
@Slee
@ClawsThatCatch

@arcaneidolriots @Ythequeris @Oncamimus @toastings @heartsboxcars @atropo @Sanzuwu @Cngx @NewtPrince @KatGrimm @strawberrrylips @boxparts @Czarcasm @Yavanna @Chasay @Spookied @dggeoff @Tetraodon @Slee @sadasle @acorncap @Cedric @genmoi @BlackStatic @Akal @Kaltana @Cassichu @NightyKnight @Wyrmilius@PaperWitch @panopticon @Firefeather @Fabro @Eyenoom @bandit1971 @Fawkesian @Shougoney @Astraya @Aiden @ecks @Gurrero @lithnathron @Mirrinaattori @Pymn @ChrispBreadfield @Furiosa
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie looks great, can't wait!
@KatieOurMatie looks great, can't wait!
@KatieOurMatie I'll take a female fae slot.
@KatieOurMatie I'll take a female fae slot.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian Brilliant! Do you reckon you might be able to prepay in gems?
@Shian Brilliant! Do you reckon you might be able to prepay in gems?
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie Yup
@KatieOurMatie Yup
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian Great! So whenever you get the change, could you please set up a 1-way CR of 500 gems? No rush. :>
@Shian Great! So whenever you get the change, could you please set up a 1-way CR of 500 gems? No rush. :>
sig2.png
Next month I'm not going to be as responsible as I thought I was with my money. Coo.
Next month I'm not going to be as responsible as I thought I was with my money. Coo.
Born of the Ice
Growing in the Fire
We are what you fear
Because you are what we eat
@KatieOurMatie oh wow! Could I please be on your general pinglist? I'm not sure yet which breed I'd like, but probably either Coatl or female Imperial, provided you'll make those eventually *_*
@KatieOurMatie oh wow! Could I please be on your general pinglist? I'm not sure yet which breed I'd like, but probably either Coatl or female Imperial, provided you'll make those eventually *_*
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 94 95