Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Frilly As ol' heck.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi Suggestions Board. I have an idea in which to share. An idea in which if enacted would provide dragons who would look like, but severly cleaned up and fancified... THESETHINGS. [url=http://i43.tinypic.com/15hz6ko.png][img]http://s5.tinypic.com/15hz6ko_th.jpg[/IMG][/url] (This is clickable and stuff.) M[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/nlqvkm.jpg[/IMG] f[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/xnumhd.png[/IMG] Overview Fiercly competitive collectors, these dragons hail from the light of the Wispwillow Grove where their hoards are filled with all manner of objects. Fickle as they are beautiful removing treasure from the hoard of these obsessive dragons is considered a huge offense.
Hi Suggestions Board.
I have an idea in which to share. An idea in which if enacted would provide dragons who would look like, but severly cleaned up and fancified...

THESETHINGS.
15hz6ko_th.jpg
(This is clickable and stuff.)
Mnlqvkm.jpg
fxnumhd.png

Overview
Fiercly competitive collectors, these dragons hail from the light of the Wispwillow Grove where their hoards are filled with all manner of objects. Fickle as they are beautiful removing treasure from the hoard of these obsessive dragons is considered a huge offense.
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
@Imp
Frills? Nah, ruffles. I need my dragons absolutely festooned with ruffles.
In all seriousness, I like and approve of these :o I especially like the female. Also lightning flight is science/technology, generally |D 'Of all the dragons, lightning dragons are the most ambitious, changing the world to adapt to them, rather then adapting to the world.'

(Also whoever gets that ruffle reference gets a cookie)
@Imp
Frills? Nah, ruffles. I need my dragons absolutely festooned with ruffles.
In all seriousness, I like and approve of these :o I especially like the female. Also lightning flight is science/technology, generally |D 'Of all the dragons, lightning dragons are the most ambitious, changing the world to adapt to them, rather then adapting to the world.'

(Also whoever gets that ruffle reference gets a cookie)
ne9sr7tS_o.gif
@Imp This is a seriously cute design, and kind of reminds me of an animated .gif I saw on tumblr of a dragon gliding on wings that ran the length of its body-- its wings rippled, more than flapped. Very cute!

@Imp This is a seriously cute design, and kind of reminds me of an animated .gif I saw on tumblr of a dragon gliding on wings that ran the length of its body-- its wings rippled, more than flapped. Very cute!

A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
These dragons are pretty awesome. I would definitely love to own one
These dragons are pretty awesome. I would definitely love to own one
I'm in support. I would totally own that dragon in my lair.
I'm in support. I would totally own that dragon in my lair.
watersmallwithsymboltint_zpse1652b00.gif
sig by Cucco, gif from Garden of Words
@legallytwisted. Thankyou for that info. i've been looking in all the wrong places for the flight descriptions. Guess Lightning may be out, then hah hah. Alas Off the top of my head no reference is acquired.

@nehara, I found my love for decoratively winged dragons through a d&d campaign. Several of the dragon species have the most beautiful wings, my attempt hardly rivals.
Also, I'mma go .gif hunting now, hahaha.

And thanks to everyone else. ^_^ Ruffledrakes adore your interest in 'em.

edit; holy spelling mistakes, batman :I
@legallytwisted. Thankyou for that info. i've been looking in all the wrong places for the flight descriptions. Guess Lightning may be out, then hah hah. Alas Off the top of my head no reference is acquired.

@nehara, I found my love for decoratively winged dragons through a d&d campaign. Several of the dragon species have the most beautiful wings, my attempt hardly rivals.
Also, I'mma go .gif hunting now, hahaha.

And thanks to everyone else. ^_^ Ruffledrakes adore your interest in 'em.

edit; holy spelling mistakes, batman :I
Adorable dragon sketches! I think the tail makes the dragon look a little aquatic though! anyways, I would definitely support this. ^^
Adorable dragon sketches! I think the tail makes the dragon look a little aquatic though! anyways, I would definitely support this. ^^
I need these in my life right now.

-throws money at screen-
I need these in my life right now.

-throws money at screen-
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Yes, yes, yes.
pls
Yes, yes, yes.
pls
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
I appricate the love you guys :'D
I have no idea if threads like these get mucha ttention from ze higher ups, but even so your guys&#039; ejoyment of them makes me pretty happy <3
I appricate the love you guys :&#039;D
I have no idea if threads like these get mucha ttention from ze higher ups, but even so your guys&#039; ejoyment of them makes me pretty happy <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8