Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 383 384
@Dragonheartnight
Are you, like, Tui? Because if Moon's bio is canon, all my Qibliwatcher/Winterwatcher arrrgh so conflicted dreams just died painful deaths.
@Dragonheartnight
Are you, like, Tui? Because if Moon's bio is canon, all my Qibliwatcher/Winterwatcher arrrgh so conflicted dreams just died painful deaths.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Sunshining
Holy crap I didn't ever think of that! o:
@Sunshining
Holy crap I didn't ever think of that! o:
92fnAa4.png
@Sunshining
Yeah he's a big boy!
@Sunshining
Yeah he's a big boy!
(My Shop And Special Services)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2231545
haha yeah i knew that for a lon while @Sunshining
i just asumed that after it said he was down there for like 2000 years XD
haha yeah i knew that for a lon while @Sunshining
i just asumed that after it said he was down there for like 2000 years XD
@Sunshining I guessed that as well. Seeing as the sleeping spell was meant to, ya know, put him to sleep he could still have been growing all this time. Not to mention he is invulnerable and immortal.

On another note, could there be a new tribe? At the end Clearsight says (or rather, thinks? Not sure), "Visions of a strange land were already unrolling behind her eyes, of unusual trees and odd animals and unfamiliar dragons that didn't match any tribe she knew".

The visions of strange lands could be the secret Nightwing Kingdom on the volcano island. But what are the unfamiliar dragons? Could they be a new tribe? If so, where have they been all this time? Or could they be future hybrids? I don't know, I'm just spewing ideas.
@Sunshining I guessed that as well. Seeing as the sleeping spell was meant to, ya know, put him to sleep he could still have been growing all this time. Not to mention he is invulnerable and immortal.

On another note, could there be a new tribe? At the end Clearsight says (or rather, thinks? Not sure), "Visions of a strange land were already unrolling behind her eyes, of unusual trees and odd animals and unfamiliar dragons that didn't match any tribe she knew".

The visions of strange lands could be the secret Nightwing Kingdom on the volcano island. But what are the unfamiliar dragons? Could they be a new tribe? If so, where have they been all this time? Or could they be future hybrids? I don't know, I'm just spewing ideas.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Sunshining

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH
@Sunshining

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH
og0rGtI.jpg
@chilicpepper if it's not to hard
@chilicpepper if it's not to hard
Every Drop Counts http://dragcave.net/user/eener9lilly im mediator 99% introvert INFP-T if you talk to me irl i will walk into a wall. MYSTIC FR+16Aussie
eener9lilly.pngcourier_pearl.gif
@deramadus

the new tribe thing is pretty cool, but sadly we wont be hearing from clearsight again. that was the only book i actually liked better than the other books
@deramadus

the new tribe thing is pretty cool, but sadly we wont be hearing from clearsight again. that was the only book i actually liked better than the other books
2zthk0p.png #240634
Matthew 7:15 || FR Time +2 (CST)

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
200zs43.png
@EPICdragon99
I love this book series!! Can I please be put on the pinglist?
@EPICdragon99
I love this book series!! Can I please be put on the pinglist?
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@EPICdragon99 - YES I FOUND IT FINALLY Make me a member, please!
@EPICdragon99 - YES I FOUND IT FINALLY Make me a member, please!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 383 384