Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla Trades & Sales
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 208 209
Trading an Angel, Fairy, or Galaxy costume for a Mythic one!

I can also offer a Dutch AD potion, Quetzal Houses, Dragon Tail Swords, FC, or FD if any of those are more preferable. :)
Trading an Angel, Fairy, or Galaxy costume for a Mythic one!

I can also offer a Dutch AD potion, Quetzal Houses, Dragon Tail Swords, FC, or FD if any of those are more preferable. :)
Looking to trade my Wickerbeast Morphing Potion for a Manokit Morphing Potion, or FD. PM me here or on Furvilla- same username, #44805
Looking to trade my Wickerbeast Morphing Potion for a Manokit Morphing Potion, or FD. PM me here or on Furvilla- same username, #44805
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
Have a steampunk and a warrior costume. Looking for a mythic costume!
Have a steampunk and a warrior costume. Looking for a mythic costume!
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
I'm looking to buy bunches of Common Seeds in bulk! Paying 45 FC per.

Common Seeds include:

Angry Root Seed
Venus Flytrap Seed
Teal Trumpets Seed
Fur Coral Seed
Ploofballs Seed
Unusual Pineapple Seed
Flying Daisies Seed
Flying Daffodils Seed
Frozen Bellflower Seed
Frozen Fern Seed

I'm also happy to do some flower to seed trading (rates variable) if you're looking for any Quetzal Palace flowers. Please PM me on Furvilla at (#17158) if you're interested in selling!
I'm looking to buy bunches of Common Seeds in bulk! Paying 45 FC per.

Common Seeds include:

Angry Root Seed
Venus Flytrap Seed
Teal Trumpets Seed
Fur Coral Seed
Ploofballs Seed
Unusual Pineapple Seed
Flying Daisies Seed
Flying Daffodils Seed
Frozen Bellflower Seed
Frozen Fern Seed

I'm also happy to do some flower to seed trading (rates variable) if you're looking for any Quetzal Palace flowers. Please PM me on Furvilla at (#17158) if you're interested in selling!
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
Looking to buy FD in stacks of 100's for 1:100 rate. Please message me if you are selling FD, buying up to 2500FD at this rate. Furvilla ID 885
Looking to buy FD in stacks of 100's for 1:100 rate. Please message me if you are selling FD, buying up to 2500FD at this rate. Furvilla ID 885
I'm looking to buy 24 arm straps please!
I'm looking to buy 24 arm straps please!
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Cashew Could you let me know if you get the capacity to make a Reaper costume? I'd be interested in buying/trading for one!
@Cashew Could you let me know if you get the capacity to make a Reaper costume? I'd be interested in buying/trading for one!
vnfnSuk.gif
Does anyone know what the average prices are for low digit villagers. (2, 3, 4, 5 )?
Does anyone know what the average prices are for low digit villagers. (2, 3, 4, 5 )?
Looking for FD! :0 have a lot of FC. need about 200.
Looking for FD! :0 have a lot of FC. need about 200.
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
[quote]my sis (Rainsong #43984) is looking to buy an [b]otter villager[/b] with a 5-digit ID or less! she'll be a bit pickier about 5-digits - the lower the better - but if you want to offer you can ping me here or shoot her a message there! ^^ @After[/quote] looking for any other offers!
Quote:
my sis (Rainsong #43984) is looking to buy an otter villager with a 5-digit ID or less! she'll be a bit pickier about 5-digits - the lower the better - but if you want to offer you can ping me here or shoot her a message there! ^^

@After

looking for any other offers!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 208 209