Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla Trades & Sales
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209
Heyo, I'm selling this guy.
He is a higher 5-dig (#83628) Smilodon with 131 construction skill. No other careers.
I'd like to get some offers. PM me here or on FV, I'm #47367.
I'll prob just take the best offer by tomorrow night.
@NomasaurusRex
Heyo, I'm selling this guy.
He is a higher 5-dig (#83628) Smilodon with 131 construction skill. No other careers.
I'd like to get some offers. PM me here or on FV, I'm #47367.
I'll prob just take the best offer by tomorrow night.
@NomasaurusRex
Trading a Beast costume for a Steampunk or Pirate costume (Steampunk preferred but I will take either).

ED: Now also trading an Orca Manokit for a Blue Tang or Clownfish Manokit.
Trading a Beast costume for a Steampunk or Pirate costume (Steampunk preferred but I will take either).

ED: Now also trading an Orca Manokit for a Blue Tang or Clownfish Manokit.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
@demoliceros

hey! so...i'm interested in FV but i can't join tell after beta is done...but i'm looking around at things about it and found this post.....and i'm sorry....but i have to point this out...on your screenshot on page one there is an image of a character ...and it looks like it's dressed like Dippy Fresh from Gravity Falls.

Sorry / not sorry
@demoliceros

hey! so...i'm interested in FV but i can't join tell after beta is done...but i'm looking around at things about it and found this post.....and i'm sorry....but i have to point this out...on your screenshot on page one there is an image of a character ...and it looks like it's dressed like Dippy Fresh from Gravity Falls.

Sorry / not sorry
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@eon i have a monster claw axe (31/31 dura) i'd love to trade for a narwhal spear!
@eon i have a monster claw axe (31/31 dura) i'd love to trade for a narwhal spear!
d3Cf1bh.png
Buying 1-4 digits! Here's my offer:

4 digit = 1.5k fd
3 digit = 6k fd
2 digit = 10k fd
1 digit = 15k fd

Will be happy to negotiate these prices as well, and can add fc in addition to all the fd. Lemme know if you're interested! :)
Buying 1-4 digits! Here's my offer:

4 digit = 1.5k fd
3 digit = 6k fd
2 digit = 10k fd
1 digit = 15k fd

Will be happy to negotiate these prices as well, and can add fc in addition to all the fd. Lemme know if you're interested! :)
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
Hello everyone! Furvilla's forums are back up and running. With that in mind, we ask Furvilla trades be conducted and negotiated on Furvilla.

We'll be closing this thread by the end of the day today, so you'll want to get whatever Furvilla contact information you need from this thread as soon as possible.

We'll be leaving the general game discussion thread up, but please refrain from negotiating trades in the main discussion thread.
Hello everyone! Furvilla's forums are back up and running. With that in mind, we ask Furvilla trades be conducted and negotiated on Furvilla.

We'll be closing this thread by the end of the day today, so you'll want to get whatever Furvilla contact information you need from this thread as soon as possible.

We'll be leaving the general game discussion thread up, but please refrain from negotiating trades in the main discussion thread.
@ghostqueen13 aw, I hope registration opens up again soon! and that's actually @lostonthemoon 's icon, I don't know anything about gravity falls lol
@ghostqueen13 aw, I hope registration opens up again soon! and that's actually @lostonthemoon 's icon, I don't know anything about gravity falls lol
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209