Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Codebreakers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hmm, I've got almost all actual words out of cipher 8, but they don't quite form a sentence in this order. Is anyone else having this problem? Are there multiple ways to get real words from this one, or are we just supposed to rearrange it into a sentence?
Hmm, I've got almost all actual words out of cipher 8, but they don't quite form a sentence in this order. Is anyone else having this problem? Are there multiple ways to get real words from this one, or are we just supposed to rearrange it into a sentence?
@ThalassaTheBlue Yes, I'm pretty sure we are supposed to rearrange the words.
@ThalassaTheBlue Yes, I'm pretty sure we are supposed to rearrange the words.
signature_2.gif
Timezone: FR+10
@FauxPearls Are you still accepting answers for this?
@FauxPearls Are you still accepting answers for this?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat I am accepting all answers which go in before rollover tonight :)
@LadyRiat I am accepting all answers which go in before rollover tonight :)
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@fauxpearls

what's the news? Has anyone won anything?
@fauxpearls

what's the news? Has anyone won anything?
NXDQoqy.png7X0qH3m.pngcj4KvtI.png
My apologies for the brief disappearance, folks! I've been camping in the mountains, and though the information I found beforehand suggested I would have cell service enough to be on here, that turned out not to be the case. I am back, and will be drawing prizes today!

@Naga @Macaroonis @CheesyCakeCat @Ambrose @Leopardmask @Cranberrygrace @LongLiveFangirls @Stanari @awerebear @Emmie @Irien @kriseis @Meese @heartcrusher1 @Avirein @LadyKnightKatsa @bonstrosity @zincalloy @Tyta @jockey @Eialyne @ThalassaTheBlue @Katsuokai @kas62000 @KitsuneRuna @ivara @Aishea @Broderick @ishirasu @Orru @Laliam @tamka @NothingHere @Aquazap222 @Elisse @Mediumdee @feming @Frayxing
My apologies for the brief disappearance, folks! I've been camping in the mountains, and though the information I found beforehand suggested I would have cell service enough to be on here, that turned out not to be the case. I am back, and will be drawing prizes today!

@Naga @Macaroonis @CheesyCakeCat @Ambrose @Leopardmask @Cranberrygrace @LongLiveFangirls @Stanari @awerebear @Emmie @Irien @kriseis @Meese @heartcrusher1 @Avirein @LadyKnightKatsa @bonstrosity @zincalloy @Tyta @jockey @Eialyne @ThalassaTheBlue @Katsuokai @kas62000 @KitsuneRuna @ivara @Aishea @Broderick @ishirasu @Orru @Laliam @tamka @NothingHere @Aquazap222 @Elisse @Mediumdee @feming @Frayxing
I sucked at all of these....lol
I sucked at all of these....lol
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@FauxPearls - I kind of gave up after a few because it was killing me, lol I couldn't stop thinking about the codes and what they meant. Can't wait to see who won! Hope you had a great camping trip!
@FauxPearls - I kind of gave up after a few because it was killing me, lol I couldn't stop thinking about the codes and what they meant. Can't wait to see who won! Hope you had a great camping trip!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
All of the prizes have been sent out. It turns out, everyone who participated got at least a little something! Thank you all so much for a wonderful event. It was great fun to run, and to watch you all solve the ciphers.
All of the prizes have been sent out. It turns out, everyone who participated got at least a little something! Thank you all so much for a wonderful event. It was great fun to run, and to watch you all solve the ciphers.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9