Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds/Coliseum Issues
For the past couple of days now, the Coliseum for me is freezing. I'll be in the middle of a fight, and I'll give one of my dragons a command, but they don't carry it out so they just sit there for about ten minutes until it gives me a "lost connection" page.

And the Fairgrounds is doing something similar. The Tidal Trouble game won't load some levels and it won't let me shoot some bubbles after a while. The Arcanist game freezes and I can't click on any tiles, and the others just crash, except for the Artifracture Beta.

I don't think it's my internet, it's been running smoothly.

Also, safe mode doesn't work for me either. It just does the same exact thing as above.

Sorry if I'm being a pest! I just wanted to know if it's my end or not. :(

EDIT: Oh! Also my browser is Chrome, and I use Windows 10.
For the past couple of days now, the Coliseum for me is freezing. I'll be in the middle of a fight, and I'll give one of my dragons a command, but they don't carry it out so they just sit there for about ten minutes until it gives me a "lost connection" page.

And the Fairgrounds is doing something similar. The Tidal Trouble game won't load some levels and it won't let me shoot some bubbles after a while. The Arcanist game freezes and I can't click on any tiles, and the others just crash, except for the Artifracture Beta.

I don't think it's my internet, it's been running smoothly.

Also, safe mode doesn't work for me either. It just does the same exact thing as above.

Sorry if I'm being a pest! I just wanted to know if it's my end or not. :(

EDIT: Oh! Also my browser is Chrome, and I use Windows 10.
9ApXt.gif WL0rv.gif InSND.gif BoPqI.gif bSYYE.gif
@peithir
I used to have same coliseum problem. Try going into "account settings" and set Faire Game Socket to Alternate
solved my problem!
@peithir
I used to have same coliseum problem. Try going into "account settings" and set Faire Game Socket to Alternate
solved my problem!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@SeaGodling

It worked for a while, but then the bug started back up again. It doesn't happen as quickly now, so I can get some rounds in before refreshing. Thank you though!
@SeaGodling

It worked for a while, but then the bug started back up again. It doesn't happen as quickly now, so I can get some rounds in before refreshing. Thank you though!
9ApXt.gif WL0rv.gif InSND.gif BoPqI.gif bSYYE.gif
@Peithir

Try also whitelisting www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com in Windows Defender and any other antivirus you have.
@Peithir

Try also whitelisting www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com in Windows Defender and any other antivirus you have.
i have had the same problem yesterday and today. never had these problems before...i use google chrome and windows 10 as i have for the past year or so. don't know what the problems are coming up just yesterday.
i have had the same problem yesterday and today. never had these problems before...i use google chrome and windows 10 as i have for the past year or so. don't know what the problems are coming up just yesterday.
The same is happening with me too but I use Firefox and windows 8... It just started up recently for me...
The same is happening with me too but I use Firefox and windows 8... It just started up recently for me...
JOIN US!!!! The Saucer Swarm!
I have had the same problems for the couple of days. Coliseum for me is freezing or not loading and I had same problems with Fairground. I'd try to turn off my antivirus or set Faire Game Socket to Alternate but it's not working. And the safemode doesn't work too =(

I use Firefox and Windows 7
I have had the same problems for the couple of days. Coliseum for me is freezing or not loading and I had same problems with Fairground. I'd try to turn off my antivirus or set Faire Game Socket to Alternate but it's not working. And the safemode doesn't work too =(

I use Firefox and Windows 7
Google Chrom + Windows 7

Have a same problem( Coliseum don't aploading about two days(
Google Chrom + Windows 7

Have a same problem( Coliseum don't aploading about two days(
Coliseum has been freezing occasionally for me too. I'm almost positive it wasn't behaving like that two weeks ago or so.
Coliseum has been freezing occasionally for me too. I'm almost positive it wasn't behaving like that two weeks ago or so.
xpF3T3u.png
I'm not having trouble with it freezing, but the arm that pops up when you've used Rally on a dragon hasn't appeared for me.
I'm not having trouble with it freezing, but the arm that pops up when you've used Rally on a dragon hasn't appeared for me.