Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "The Red Plague" OOC
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36
@NekoTheKat

Hello fellow shadowclan cat!!! :D
@NekoTheKat

Hello fellow shadowclan cat!!! :D
kDn4On5.png
[columns]@Tadi Welcome to the rp! We hope you have a wonderful time rping with us. If you have any questions let me know. :3 @Emordnilap @DragonDraws @RisingFlames @NekoTheKat Hello, my dear feline friends! We have another new member, please ping them with your next post. This concludes the rp update.[nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/7QIeTCh.png[/img][/columns]
@Tadi

Welcome to the rp! We hope you have a wonderful time rping with us. If you have any questions let me know. :3

@Emordnilap @DragonDraws @RisingFlames @NekoTheKat

Hello, my dear feline friends! We have another new member, please ping them with your next post.

This concludes the rp update.
7QIeTCh.png
C6VMBuR.png
@infuriatedferret

You sure can!
@infuriatedferret

You sure can!
C6VMBuR.png
@Infuriatedferret

Sorry about this double ping for some reason I feel like i got your name wrong so decided to double check myself.

You can indeed join we would love to have you! And, if you want, shadowclan leader may open back up as it seems the person who had the spot may be gone from fr but I am not positive on this.

Positions open are...

Kitty-pet.
Rouge/loner.
RiverClan leader, deputy, med-cat, and so on.
ShadowClan deputy and so on.
WindClan leader, deputy, med-cat, and so on.
ThunderClan leader.
@Infuriatedferret

Sorry about this double ping for some reason I feel like i got your name wrong so decided to double check myself.

You can indeed join we would love to have you! And, if you want, shadowclan leader may open back up as it seems the person who had the spot may be gone from fr but I am not positive on this.

Positions open are...

Kitty-pet.
Rouge/loner.
RiverClan leader, deputy, med-cat, and so on.
ShadowClan deputy and so on.
WindClan leader, deputy, med-cat, and so on.
ThunderClan leader.
C6VMBuR.png
[columns]@WinterLullaby Welcome to the rp! I am so happy to have you and hope you truly enjoy your time with us. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by pinging me in the OOC, commenting on my profile, or messaging me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. @Emordnilap @DragonDraws @RisingFlames @NekoTheKat @Tadi Hello, my dear feline friends! We have another new member, please ping them with your next post. This concludes the rp update.[nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/7QIeTCh.png[/img][/columns]
@WinterLullaby

Welcome to the rp! I am so happy to have you and hope you truly enjoy your time with us. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by pinging me in the OOC, commenting on my profile, or messaging me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

@Emordnilap @DragonDraws @RisingFlames @NekoTheKat @Tadi

Hello, my dear feline friends! We have another new member, please ping them with your next post.

This concludes the rp update.
7QIeTCh.png
C6VMBuR.png
@WinterLullaby

He can indeed I will update that information ASAP. ^-^
@WinterLullaby

He can indeed I will update that information ASAP. ^-^
C6VMBuR.png
@Derparoo - It took me several days and an email, but I did make an account. Now to decide on what to make my villager....
@Derparoo - It took me several days and an email, but I did make an account. Now to decide on what to make my villager....
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

Welcome to Furvilla my dear... >-> If you need any helpful tips just message me.
@Orgetzu

Welcome to Furvilla my dear... >-> If you need any helpful tips just message me.
C6VMBuR.png
@Derparoo - I'll see if I have any problems. Although I have one right now which is deciding on species. So far bat is my favorite, but I haven't looked at everything yet.
@Derparoo - I'll see if I have any problems. Although I have one right now which is deciding on species. So far bat is my favorite, but I haven't looked at everything yet.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

Indeed... I love the reptiles, but you can also get "skins" aka "Painties" made for them I have one for my cat so it looks like my oc PatchFoot. Currently trying to get my Trap Jaw oc done but no one can do the paintie without a proper ref...
@Orgetzu

Indeed... I love the reptiles, but you can also get "skins" aka "Painties" made for them I have one for my cat so it looks like my oc PatchFoot. Currently trying to get my Trap Jaw oc done but no one can do the paintie without a proper ref...
C6VMBuR.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36