Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "The Red Plague" OOC
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36
@Derparoo - The reptiles are nice. And yeah, the painties seem fun. And such is the problem with lacking reference pictures. Hopefully you can get that sorted out soon, though. =)
@Derparoo - The reptiles are nice. And yeah, the painties seem fun. And such is the problem with lacking reference pictures. Hopefully you can get that sorted out soon, though. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgeztu

Haha, indeed.
@Orgeztu

Haha, indeed.
C6VMBuR.png
@Derparoo

:D!!!!!!!!!
@Derparoo

:D!!!!!!!!!
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
[columns]@BettaSenpai Welcome to the rp! I am so happy to have you and hope you truly enjoy your time with us. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by pinging me in the OOC, commenting on my profile, or messaging me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. @Emordnilap @DragonDraws @RisingFlames @NekoTheKat @Tadi @WinterLullaby Hello, my dear feline friends! We have another new member, please ping them with your next post. This concludes the rp update.[nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/7QIeTCh.png[/img][/columns]
@BettaSenpai

Welcome to the rp! I am so happy to have you and hope you truly enjoy your time with us. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by pinging me in the OOC, commenting on my profile, or messaging me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

@Emordnilap @DragonDraws @RisingFlames @NekoTheKat @Tadi @WinterLullaby

Hello, my dear feline friends! We have another new member, please ping them with your next post.

This concludes the rp update.
7QIeTCh.png
C6VMBuR.png
@BettaSenpai HELLO! :D AND WELCOME!
@BettaSenpai HELLO! :D AND WELCOME!
@NekoTheKat

THANK YOU I LOVE YOUR CHARACTER A LOT! :D
@NekoTheKat

THANK YOU I LOVE YOUR CHARACTER A LOT! :D
@Derparoo - I ended up making a gray headed bat named Poppy. 8D Went to bed, though, so I haven't played around a whole lot. But I did figure out how to explore.
@Derparoo - I ended up making a gray headed bat named Poppy. 8D Went to bed, though, so I haven't played around a whole lot. But I did figure out how to explore.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@BettaSenpai NP AND TY! :D :D :D
@BettaSenpai NP AND TY! :D :D :D
@NekoTheKat

>w<!!!!

If I may ask! The pelt colors are so unique but is that a green or is it kinda like a dusty sand gray? Just wanna be sure I got the right image in my head.

Also the collar... .3.
@NekoTheKat

>w<!!!!

If I may ask! The pelt colors are so unique but is that a green or is it kinda like a dusty sand gray? Just wanna be sure I got the right image in my head.

Also the collar... .3.
@BettaSenpai Thank you and um its a green and no worries. I got the inspiration from a fnaf character *Wink wink*
@BettaSenpai Thank you and um its a green and no worries. I got the inspiration from a fnaf character *Wink wink*
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36