Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Crimson King Maple, Autumn
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black, standard substrate
Plants: bonebark mold
Creatures: black capped budgie, black capped chickadee, dust wing hummingbird, leopard gecko
Decorations: grey balanced stones, crystal quartz x2, 3 small bird skulls
Placement Directions: i'd like the sparrow to be near the bottom of the tree, and the budgie in the tree closer to the top, the hummingbird somewhere near the tree. i'd like the leo just standing on the substrate near the edge of the planter. everything else im not sure just as long as it doesnt look too cluttered. <:)

I'm a bit of a goof and idk how much i owe you treasure wise, so please let me know!
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Crimson King Maple, Autumn
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black, standard substrate
Plants: bonebark mold
Creatures: black capped budgie, black capped chickadee, dust wing hummingbird, leopard gecko
Decorations: grey balanced stones, crystal quartz x2, 3 small bird skulls
Placement Directions: i'd like the sparrow to be near the bottom of the tree, and the budgie in the tree closer to the top, the hummingbird somewhere near the tree. i'd like the leo just standing on the substrate near the edge of the planter. everything else im not sure just as long as it doesnt look too cluttered. <:)

I'm a bit of a goof and idk how much i owe you treasure wise, so please let me know!
f2u_roses_by_pupbloom-dbfo28p.png
previously Cinccino
@miirshroom

Can I ask if there's an available funding slot for Plants and Creatures? I'll like to fund the Emerald Striker and Firefly (although if only one creature is allowed per slot, I'll prefer Emerald Striker). And can I be added to your pinglist pls?

Can I also check somethings? Is it possible to 'split' the planter so that the left side looks like a stone garden with maple tree, the middle resembles a mini-orchard with apple tree, and the right has a willow and beach stuff? If yes, would 50 grass be enough for the middle part?

(I do want to put in an order but am still gathering materials ahaha *facepalm*)
@miirshroom

Can I ask if there's an available funding slot for Plants and Creatures? I'll like to fund the Emerald Striker and Firefly (although if only one creature is allowed per slot, I'll prefer Emerald Striker). And can I be added to your pinglist pls?

Can I also check somethings? Is it possible to 'split' the planter so that the left side looks like a stone garden with maple tree, the middle resembles a mini-orchard with apple tree, and the right has a willow and beach stuff? If yes, would 50 grass be enough for the middle part?

(I do want to put in an order but am still gathering materials ahaha *facepalm*)
MFWh19G.pngrVCMhYD.pngL37DBCa.pngxYEKsGr.pngSJ5MCRH.pngKD1nywx.pngPJtYQGv.png43ScKfa.pngoWObM4z.pngx82YUcY.pnguFjitUa.pngVnyRzRL.pngOWShLOa.pngLRm7h2X.pnga6rkjNQ.png6rUIu9p.pngupa4sft.png
@miirshroom
First - great work you're doing here! Probably gonna order one soon, just have to decide what I want with all these great options...

But I wanted to ask, because I don't really get the "funding" of an item - what do I have to do to fund one of the snails? Get you 99x of it because that's what it says in the list? I'm sorry if that is a stupid question...
@miirshroom
First - great work you're doing here! Probably gonna order one soon, just have to decide what I want with all these great options...

But I wanted to ask, because I don't really get the "funding" of an item - what do I have to do to fund one of the snails? Get you 99x of it because that's what it says in the list? I'm sorry if that is a stupid question...
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ElecSquirrel10
@ElecSquirrel10
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@Marverde

I know what I'm going to buy after No spend July..
@Marverde

I know what I'm going to buy after No spend July..
Hd0tSsj.png
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): 1x Spring Wisp Fruit, 1x Spring Honeycrisp Apple Tree
Planter Type (&Configuration): Clay/Metalic Pot Type 1 (200px Single Config)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Platinum + Shattered Ceramic Shards
Plants: 3x Clumps Sweet Grass, 1x Clump Boneyard Mold
Creatures: 1x White eared Hummingbird, 1x Black Witch butterfly
Decorations: 1x Crystal Quartz
Placement Directions: If you think any of this will conflict or look gaudy, feel free to tell me!
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): 1x Spring Wisp Fruit, 1x Spring Honeycrisp Apple Tree
Planter Type (&Configuration): Clay/Metalic Pot Type 1 (200px Single Config)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Platinum + Shattered Ceramic Shards
Plants: 3x Clumps Sweet Grass, 1x Clump Boneyard Mold
Creatures: 1x White eared Hummingbird, 1x Black Witch butterfly
Decorations: 1x Crystal Quartz
Placement Directions: If you think any of this will conflict or look gaudy, feel free to tell me!
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@Eythel
@Eythel
[font=arial]@miirshroom hello!! can i get a conch added to my bonsai? c: probably on the ground in front of the planters? (im thinking between the rune and magpie) sooo happy there's seashells now!!! ; u ; price: rippleconch x10 [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20701-800/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20701-800/753b.Pots200.grandstander_zpsceugm5fx.png[/img]
@miirshroom
hello!! can i get a conch added to my bonsai? c: probably on the ground in front of the planters? (im thinking between the rune and magpie)

sooo happy there's seashells now!!! ; u ;

price: rippleconch x10

753b.Pots200.grandstander_zpsceugm5fx.png
jbWpaDt.png

adrian | 27 | he/they
heartlites on tumblr
pBSQv6G.png
MNAdwkH.gif
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Wisp Fruit(Autumn Smoke)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Labradorite
Plants: Sea Grass x4, Corpsemaker Ivy x1(longer width)
Creatures: Sakura Owlet, Duskrat
Decorations: Ice and Lightning Fragment
Placement Directions: Can you spread the grass evenly across the base of the planter, have the tree on the very right side, the owl positioned on the treetop in the bottom left corner facing left, the ivy placed on the far left side in front of the fragments standing side by side with the ice on the left and the Duskrat in the middle facing to the right?

5kt
Labradorite x2
Sea Grass x40
Corpsemaker Ivy x20
Sakura Owlet x15
Duskrat x10
Glass Hybrid Fragment x2

Is this correct? ;3;
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Wisp Fruit(Autumn Smoke)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Labradorite
Plants: Sea Grass x4, Corpsemaker Ivy x1(longer width)
Creatures: Sakura Owlet, Duskrat
Decorations: Ice and Lightning Fragment
Placement Directions: Can you spread the grass evenly across the base of the planter, have the tree on the very right side, the owl positioned on the treetop in the bottom left corner facing left, the ivy placed on the far left side in front of the fragments standing side by side with the ice on the left and the Duskrat in the middle facing to the right?

5kt
Labradorite x2
Sea Grass x40
Corpsemaker Ivy x20
Sakura Owlet x15
Duskrat x10
Glass Hybrid Fragment x2

Is this correct? ;3;
XgFzLz3.gif
[center]@Kitiara @DandyElise @razu @Inkui @Valka @Cinccino @SugaSuga @grandstander @SwiftSeagull @Wolven payments received and added to the list! @StarFinder Yep, that's okay. Though you might want to clarify "bonsai pixels [b]in signature[/b] by miirshroom" for anyone who just happens upon your shop through the Forum index and is confused before they scroll down to see. @Seagold3733 Things will be quite crowded as it is when I use the images from your mockup at their full size. Are you sure you don't want to upgrade to 300px width? (only 2k treasure extra) Adding a second moth is 1xitem extra (3xRunic Pug Moth items for two moths in the image) @Houtori I hadn't yet decided how to choose the next creatures to draw since the last funding slots. If you want to fund the Emerald Strikers (includes ALL other cobras), then send me a stack of 15 Strikers (Only one slot per person at a time, so no Fireflies!). For the order that you're putting together, do you mean for it to be 500px wide? Anything less would be more challenging to split 3 ways, and also in that case, yes, 5 grass would be enough for the middle. @thatjubi Same above for Houtori, if you want to fund snails then send in a stack of 99 to reserve a spot and I'll see when I can work on them. @Wymetz Yes that looks correct. Do you mind if one of the fragment is larger than the other (and if so which one?), or should they be the same size? @Phasma [i]There are few things better than a bacterial slurry for picking bones absolutely clean. The greatest challenge is to rinse and dry the cleaned bones before the aggressive infection dissolves them entirely.[/i] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/14a7/f/2017/185/a/e/931_200px_phasma_by_miirshroom-dbf4pny.png[/img] @HeavenlyHydra7 [i]An Emerald Ratsnake has taken offense to anything that approaches this planter by air. The mangled wings of insects litter the planter base. (hey, it's free fertilizer!)[/i] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/1470/f/2017/185/9/5/932_b_150px_heavenlyhydra7_by_miirshroom-dbf4pnu.png[/img] @Charias [i]A pair of scarabs have busied themselves rolling up a pile of stones. Rolling and rolling and rolling and rolling...[/i] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/427a/f/2017/185/d/7/933_pots200_charias_by_miirshroom-dbf4pns.png[/img] @Scoropie [i]Wind whistles through the Willows, Winding ripples of air, Slinking out of the shallows, Of serpents ye' travellers beware.[/i] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/d3ca/f/2017/185/f/6/934_b_150px_scoropie_by_miirshroom-dbf4pnq.png[/img] @benjalinuinie [i]Redblood Sappers have been reported to snap their petals shut when an object lands in the centre. The pod grows and blooms again after the captured prey has been digested.[/i] [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/11a3/f/2017/185/6/f/935_150px_benjalinguinie_by_miirshroom-dbf4pnm.png[/img] [size=2]I need to submit a timesheet again for work tomorrow, and I still feel like I didn't accomplish as much as I should have this week. I'm out of practice with the calculations that need to be done and probably spend too much time checking and re-checking my work.[/size][/center]
@Kitiara @DandyElise @razu @Inkui @Valka @Cinccino @SugaSuga @grandstander @SwiftSeagull @Wolven payments received and added to the list!

@StarFinder Yep, that's okay. Though you might want to clarify "bonsai pixels in signature by miirshroom" for anyone who just happens upon your shop through the Forum index and is confused before they scroll down to see.

@Seagold3733 Things will be quite crowded as it is when I use the images from your mockup at their full size. Are you sure you don't want to upgrade to 300px width? (only 2k treasure extra) Adding a second moth is 1xitem extra (3xRunic Pug Moth items for two moths in the image)

@Houtori I hadn't yet decided how to choose the next creatures to draw since the last funding slots. If you want to fund the Emerald Strikers (includes ALL other cobras), then send me a stack of 15 Strikers (Only one slot per person at a time, so no Fireflies!). For the order that you're putting together, do you mean for it to be 500px wide? Anything less would be more challenging to split 3 ways, and also in that case, yes, 5 grass would be enough for the middle.

@thatjubi Same above for Houtori, if you want to fund snails then send in a stack of 99 to reserve a spot and I'll see when I can work on them.

@Wymetz Yes that looks correct. Do you mind if one of the fragment is larger than the other (and if so which one?), or should they be the same size?

@Phasma
There are few things better than a bacterial slurry for picking bones absolutely clean. The greatest challenge is to rinse and dry the cleaned bones before the aggressive infection dissolves them entirely.
931_200px_phasma_by_miirshroom-dbf4pny.png

@HeavenlyHydra7
An Emerald Ratsnake has taken offense to anything that approaches this planter by air. The mangled wings of insects litter the planter base.
(hey, it's free fertilizer!)

932_b_150px_heavenlyhydra7_by_miirshroom-dbf4pnu.png

@Charias
A pair of scarabs have busied themselves rolling up a pile of stones.
Rolling and rolling and rolling and rolling...

933_pots200_charias_by_miirshroom-dbf4pns.png

@Scoropie
Wind whistles through the Willows,
Winding ripples of air,
Slinking out of the shallows,
Of serpents ye' travellers beware.

934_b_150px_scoropie_by_miirshroom-dbf4pnq.png

@benjalinuinie
Redblood Sappers have been reported to snap their petals shut when an object lands in the centre. The pod grows and blooms again after the captured prey has been digested.
935_150px_benjalinguinie_by_miirshroom-dbf4pnm.png

I need to submit a timesheet again for work tomorrow, and I still feel like I didn't accomplish as much as I should have this week. I'm out of practice with the calculations that need to be done and probably spend too much time checking and re-checking my work.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 493 494