Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 186 187
@DareToPlay
@Dean
@JinxFlux
Added you!

Just reposting my FC: 2337-3100-7497.
@DareToPlay
@Dean
@JinxFlux
Added you!

Just reposting my FC: 2337-3100-7497.
yHVNH4X.png
Anybody have/know someone who as a Clafairy in their friendzone? and if you, and that person does not go on FR, will they still be willing to train friend codes? A friend and I are trying really hard to find one, but no one we know has one! D:
Anybody have/know someone who as a Clafairy in their friendzone? and if you, and that person does not go on FR, will they still be willing to train friend codes? A friend and I are trying really hard to find one, but no one we know has one! D:
@Autty
@Roseluck
@JinxFlux
Added you!
My FC: 3222 - 5760 - 2119

In case you didn't wanted to be added just tell me.
@Autty
@Roseluck
@JinxFlux
Added you!
My FC: 3222 - 5760 - 2119

In case you didn't wanted to be added just tell me.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Ventus @Bayhound @DareToPlay @PunkPredator

Added you back!

@SalaamEnder @Autty @Dean @JinxFlux

Added you! If you don't mind :)
@Ventus @Bayhound @DareToPlay @PunkPredator

Added you back!

@SalaamEnder @Autty @Dean @JinxFlux

Added you! If you don't mind :)
84480400.png
@RaiOkami
I have mayor trouble wasting a full day with no progress at all ... I don't think shiny hunting is my thing x_X;

@Naja
none here I'm afraid but you could chek out Reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

@JinxFlux
yup, you both have to be online at the same time once for the third slot to update.

@ everyone ; feebas and Milotic are not in the friend safari, guess we'll have to wait till the pokebank opens.
@RaiOkami
I have mayor trouble wasting a full day with no progress at all ... I don't think shiny hunting is my thing x_X;

@Naja
none here I'm afraid but you could chek out Reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

@JinxFlux
yup, you both have to be online at the same time once for the third slot to update.

@ everyone ; feebas and Milotic are not in the friend safari, guess we'll have to wait till the pokebank opens.
@DareToPlay added you in return!
@DareToPlay added you in return!
dR1OCbi.png
Okay I think I've added everyone who has pinged me. If I've missed you, give me a head's up!

(For a reminder, my FC is 3222 5901 9256 and the safari zone includes ditto (and it includes imposter ditto and at least one person has found a shiny in there))
Okay I think I've added everyone who has pinged me. If I've missed you, give me a head's up!

(For a reminder, my FC is 3222 5901 9256 and the safari zone includes ditto (and it includes imposter ditto and at least one person has found a shiny in there))
Alright, I think I added everyone who pinged me. Thanks! If I missed you, I'm really sorry. Ping me again or PM me.
Also, if someone could tell me what type and what Pokemon are in my Friend Safari, that would be greatly appreciated :3
Alright, I think I added everyone who pinged me. Thanks! If I missed you, I'm really sorry. Ping me again or PM me.
Also, if someone could tell me what type and what Pokemon are in my Friend Safari, that would be greatly appreciated :3
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
oh god okay I added people on the 24th page. @Douwe @Chell @Artemis
My friend code is 5215 0400 5779
will try to add more people as time goes by.

EDIT: also if you do add me, tell me what my safari type is. ;' and the pokes. I finished the elite four.

I now added @Bayhound @Jinxflux @Roseluck and @Autty .
oh god okay I added people on the 24th page. @Douwe @Chell @Artemis
My friend code is 5215 0400 5779
will try to add more people as time goes by.

EDIT: also if you do add me, tell me what my safari type is. ;' and the pokes. I finished the elite four.

I now added @Bayhound @Jinxflux @Roseluck and @Autty .
a1IrWcm.png
@Collapsix
Added you! My code is in my sig. ^^
@Collapsix
Added you! My code is in my sig. ^^
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 186 187