Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 186 187
@JinxFlux @SalaamEnder @Autty @Collapsix added you

FC: 0232-8823-3162
Name: Kat
Version: X
Kalos Starter: Chespin
Kanto Starter: Squirtle
Vivillion Pattern: Archipelago Pattern
Safari : Fairy - Swirlix, Togepi and Floette
i also have a small stock pile of dittos for trade
@JinxFlux @SalaamEnder @Autty @Collapsix added you

FC: 0232-8823-3162
Name: Kat
Version: X
Kalos Starter: Chespin
Kanto Starter: Squirtle
Vivillion Pattern: Archipelago Pattern
i also have a small stock pile of dittos for trade
FC: 0232-8823-3162 Name: Kat
Version: X, Y, Alpha Sapphire
Vivillion Pattern: High Plains Pattern
@SalaamEnder

You are Grass with Sunkern and Sawsbuck, no third one yet ^^

@Collapsix

Added you! My code is 2208-4371-6865.

Also if someone will tell me what the Pokemon in my Safari are, I will be very thankful. I know I am Psychic with Drowzee... and Wobbuffet I think? But who is the third one...
@SalaamEnder

You are Grass with Sunkern and Sawsbuck, no third one yet ^^

@Collapsix

Added you! My code is 2208-4371-6865.

Also if someone will tell me what the Pokemon in my Safari are, I will be very thankful. I know I am Psychic with Drowzee... and Wobbuffet I think? But who is the third one...
84480400.png
@RaiOkami, @Lae, @Artemis; Added you all!

For anyone else, I have a dragon safari (gabite, dragonair, x).
FC: 1693 -1295 - 7312
@RaiOkami, @Lae, @Artemis; Added you all!

For anyone else, I have a dragon safari (gabite, dragonair, x).
FC: 1693 -1295 - 7312
gif_256x100_9c6446_zps629f60df.gif
@RaiOkami [quote name="RaiOkami" date="2013-10-26 05:10:33"]@Roseluck Added you guys! [/quote] What's your FC? : )
@RaiOkami
RaiOkami wrote on 2013-10-26 05:10:33:
@Roseluck
Added you guys!

What's your FC? : )
@RaiOkami @DareToPlay @ kittyk2000 @Chell @Kyotosorae @PunkPredator @Nhiryx @Iontide

Added all of you back c:

@Spacerogue

Added you - not sure if you added me or not, since you mentioned me in a post, but it didn't register that you had?

@Dean @Lae @Collapsix @Roseluck @Ventus @RoseNitemare @Misfit @Bayhound @SalaamEnder @Autty @JinxFlux @Artemis @Douwe

Added you all~
My FC: 4570 - 7652 - 9957

Also... if someone could take a peek at what my type and mons are and ping me? My trainer name is Kouhei. uvu It would be greatly appreciated~
@RaiOkami @DareToPlay @ kittyk2000 @Chell @Kyotosorae @PunkPredator @Nhiryx @Iontide

Added all of you back c:

@Spacerogue

Added you - not sure if you added me or not, since you mentioned me in a post, but it didn't register that you had?

@Dean @Lae @Collapsix @Roseluck @Ventus @RoseNitemare @Misfit @Bayhound @SalaamEnder @Autty @JinxFlux @Artemis @Douwe

Added you all~
My FC: 4570 - 7652 - 9957

Also... if someone could take a peek at what my type and mons are and ping me? My trainer name is Kouhei. uvu It would be greatly appreciated~
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png
@RyuujinYoukai

You are Rock with Onix and Boldore, no third yet :)
@RyuujinYoukai

You are Rock with Onix and Boldore, no third yet :)
84480400.png
Thanks a bunch~

I beat the elite four quite awhile ago, so it should be there at some point. pff x3
Thanks a bunch~

I beat the elite four quite awhile ago, so it should be there at some point. pff x3
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png
my friendcode is 0001-3374-0726. not sure about my safari type/pokemon, I'd really appreciate someone letting me know.

I have fennekin, chespin, squirtle, and bulbasaur if anyone wants me to breed them one. uh, probably more stuff too, I'm trying to ~catch 'em all~ so just let me know if you're looking for something, and if I have it I'll breed you one.

@Collapsix
@Iontide
@kittyk2000
@Lae
@Dean
@RyuujinYoukai

currently adding all you guys :3
my friendcode is 0001-3374-0726. not sure about my safari type/pokemon, I'd really appreciate someone letting me know.

I have fennekin, chespin, squirtle, and bulbasaur if anyone wants me to breed them one. uh, probably more stuff too, I'm trying to ~catch 'em all~ so just let me know if you're looking for something, and if I have it I'll breed you one.

@Collapsix
@Iontide
@kittyk2000
@Lae
@Dean
@RyuujinYoukai

currently adding all you guys :3
@Lae
Thanks for letting me know! Also, the 3rd Pokemon in your Safari is a Gothorita.

Sunkern is really adorable (though fragile), so I'm happy! Hopefully I'll know the 3rd one soon as well.

@kittyk2000 @RyuujinYoukai
Added you back. Thanks!
@Lae
Thanks for letting me know! Also, the 3rd Pokemon in your Safari is a Gothorita.

Sunkern is really adorable (though fragile), so I'm happy! Hopefully I'll know the 3rd one soon as well.

@kittyk2000 @RyuujinYoukai
Added you back. Thanks!
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
@Buffybot
Just added you as well now!
@Buffybot
Just added you as well now!
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 186 187