Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 708 709
[quote name="Corrina" date=2016-06-25 12:27:11] - With the release of the Jupiter/Saturn genes I think floating 'rings' around a dragons neck and tail would be awesome!! For all the space dragon needs. And regular above the head halos would be awesome too! Honestly more 'space' themed apparel in general would be awesome! like telescopes and starmap scrolls or a sort of smokey/cloudy effect full or stars. - An item similar to the Leafy Gladeboughs would be amazing too! Possibly in autumn colors or in pink orrrr in white? - an antler item with flowers or leaves on it - Something that looks like big chunks of snow on the dragon's head/ tops of their wings/ect. like the derg just slept outside during a snowstorm or leaped into some deep snow and popped back out covered in it! - flight-themed capes, flags, and banners - those fluffy bomber hats pls - knitted winter scarves with various patterns on them! (not just stripes) - star shaped sunglasses, hear shaped sunglasses - feathery boas - rogue daggers - a fluffy coat or cloak, either the whole thing is fluffy or just the collar! (not feathery) cloaks with elaborate or floral patterns would be lovely! like a red or black one with golden patterns. - staves and swords made out of crystal or with crystal/gemstone elements! - a 'satyr' item that gives your dragon fluffy hoof-like back legs maybe? - unicorn horn - more wooden masks painted to look like different animals - long eyelashes with eyeliner - wine/ale casks that are like carried over the back or shoulders - more bags, baskets, gear, and other such things. maybe a rolled up sleeping bag? there could be bags of different foods, flowers, wheat, ect - you know how there's flowers and such that the dragons hold in their mouth? we need a piece of wheat for all your country dragon needs - lanterns held in the mouth, on the back, over the shoulder, on the tail, ect. Or a string of lanterns/festive lights! (rainbow christmas lights maybe) - more pirate items pls... pirate coats, a spyglass, bandanas/scarves, belts and buckles, fancy pirate swords [/quote] I am in support of all of these ideas these are amazing Especially bags/baskets/barrels, lanterns, wheat, and floating arm/tail rings.
Corrina wrote on 2016-06-25:
- With the release of the Jupiter/Saturn genes I think floating 'rings' around a dragons neck and tail would be awesome!! For all the space dragon needs. And regular above the head halos would be awesome too!
Honestly more 'space' themed apparel in general would be awesome! like telescopes and starmap scrolls or a sort of smokey/cloudy effect full or stars.

- An item similar to the Leafy Gladeboughs would be amazing too! Possibly in autumn colors or in pink orrrr in white?

- an antler item with flowers or leaves on it

- Something that looks like big chunks of snow on the dragon's head/ tops of their wings/ect. like the derg just slept outside during a snowstorm or leaped into some deep snow and popped back out covered in it!

- flight-themed capes, flags, and banners

- those fluffy bomber hats pls

- knitted winter scarves with various patterns on them! (not just stripes)

- star shaped sunglasses, hear shaped sunglasses

- feathery boas

- rogue daggers

- a fluffy coat or cloak, either the whole thing is fluffy or just the collar! (not feathery)
cloaks with elaborate or floral patterns would be lovely! like a red or black one with golden patterns.

- staves and swords made out of crystal or with crystal/gemstone elements!

- a 'satyr' item that gives your dragon fluffy hoof-like back legs maybe?

- unicorn horn

- more wooden masks painted to look like different animals

- long eyelashes with eyeliner

- wine/ale casks that are like carried over the back or shoulders

- more bags, baskets, gear, and other such things. maybe a rolled up sleeping bag?
there could be bags of different foods, flowers, wheat, ect

- you know how there's flowers and such that the dragons hold in their mouth? we need a piece of wheat for all your country dragon needs

- lanterns held in the mouth, on the back, over the shoulder, on the tail, ect. Or a string of lanterns/festive lights! (rainbow christmas lights maybe)

- more pirate items pls... pirate coats, a spyglass, bandanas/scarves, belts and buckles, fancy pirate swords
I am in support of all of these ideas these are amazing

Especially bags/baskets/barrels, lanterns, wheat, and floating arm/tail rings.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
preview apparel on dragons like what we have with skin but with apparel
preview apparel on dragons like what we have with skin but with apparel
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
I think it might be nice to have prosthetic limbs for dragons. They could be designed similar to the current leg pieces for the Jubilee, with cool machinery!
I think it might be nice to have prosthetic limbs for dragons. They could be designed similar to the current leg pieces for the Jubilee, with cool machinery!
qz6aJKc.png x5jEgik.gif
Due to the fact that my clan lore has them, I'm hoping there will one day be a Purple Iris apparel. Like the other flowers, it would be held in the dragon's mouth or hands.
Due to the fact that my clan lore has them, I'm hoping there will one day be a Purple Iris apparel. Like the other flowers, it would be held in the dragon's mouth or hands.
Fen | They/them
I'd love to see some clothing from around the world!
For example, the Japanese Kimono,
Belly dancing apparel, (multi piece)
Anime Eyes,

I'd also love to see some "leaf" based apparel, such as leaf armbands, leaves on the head,
Perhaps similar to the current "flower" designs?

Finally: I'd enjoy some aquatic themed apparel, like scale armor, maybe an octopus arm cling,
Perhaps it could expand to being "clan" apparel? Some outfits exclusive to certain dragon types!
I'd love to see some clothing from around the world!
For example, the Japanese Kimono,
Belly dancing apparel, (multi piece)
Anime Eyes,

I'd also love to see some "leaf" based apparel, such as leaf armbands, leaves on the head,
Perhaps similar to the current "flower" designs?

Finally: I'd enjoy some aquatic themed apparel, like scale armor, maybe an octopus arm cling,
Perhaps it could expand to being "clan" apparel? Some outfits exclusive to certain dragon types!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
We have a lot of color cowls/hoods... I would love to see a bloody cowl/hood, similar to the bloody bandages and possibly ripped or worn looking.

I would also love to see apparel of some sort that would give the dragons vampire fangs, perhaps long ones.. or tusks.

I also support @Leopardmask idea of satyr apparel and flight banners or capes.
We have a lot of color cowls/hoods... I would love to see a bloody cowl/hood, similar to the bloody bandages and possibly ripped or worn looking.

I would also love to see apparel of some sort that would give the dragons vampire fangs, perhaps long ones.. or tusks.

I also support @Leopardmask idea of satyr apparel and flight banners or capes.
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
@Abbath They were originally @Corrina's ideas! Credit where credit is due. They are pretty good though, aren't they?
@Abbath They were originally @Corrina's ideas! Credit where credit is due. They are pretty good though, aren't they?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Elemental colored contacts (Or just gradient contacts that can be stacked like the baldwin goggles), changing eye colors would be nice, and it wouldn't have to modify anything else
Elemental colored contacts (Or just gradient contacts that can be stacked like the baldwin goggles), changing eye colors would be nice, and it wouldn't have to modify anything else
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
You know the Tome Apparel sacrifices a flight rune to brew? Could we get cuddle-plushie apparel of the deities, made by sacrificing the effigy/sackdolls?
I have two of Glademomma, and three of Plaguebringer.
You know the Tome Apparel sacrifices a flight rune to brew? Could we get cuddle-plushie apparel of the deities, made by sacrificing the effigy/sackdolls?
I have two of Glademomma, and three of Plaguebringer.
25jehpf.jpgtumblr_o3pjj7Aykd1rs1vybo5_r1_400.png
Pipes, and fox scarves.
Sherlock style pipes and oriental style pipes (kiseru pipe)
We already have the monocle eyebrows and mustache for Sherlock dragons, all that is missing is the pipe (but I totally understand if that is a pipe dream)

And instead of wolf capes fox scarves, these need to happen, Cruella Deville dragons anyone?
Pipes, and fox scarves.
Sherlock style pipes and oriental style pipes (kiseru pipe)
We already have the monocle eyebrows and mustache for Sherlock dragons, all that is missing is the pipe (but I totally understand if that is a pipe dream)

And instead of wolf capes fox scarves, these need to happen, Cruella Deville dragons anyone?
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 708 709