Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ cabinet of curiosities ]
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 131 132
@Aralas
Hi, I was just wondering whether you're planning on getting Flight of Courage reprinted, since I've never really seen an accent that fitted one of my dragons so well. Also, if your general pinglist includes reprints, then I'd love to be added to it!
@Aralas
Hi, I was just wondering whether you're planning on getting Flight of Courage reprinted, since I've never really seen an accent that fitted one of my dragons so well. Also, if your general pinglist includes reprints, then I'd love to be added to it!
~(o.o)~
@Aralas Thank you very much (: This might be a strange request, but I'm looking to get a memorial dragon for my grandmother with your accent on it, but most dragons I'm looking at right now are still hatchlings. Could you maybe give me a preview of Glorious Flight on these dragons right here? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=5&gender=0&tert=171&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=45&auth=d989a9ac6ccd98facf3d54039c85d4c24ac46cb7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=1&winggene=8&wings=30&auth=1592d5ffcd33928a61cd35d0f8bbd361d94a9376&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=7&winggene=8&wings=43&auth=bd7d792539948768cb89205d279aa51dac1dc030&dummyext=prev.png[/img] If not, that's okay! I just really want the perfect dragon for this and it's very hard to do x]
@Aralas

Thank you very much (:
This might be a strange request, but I'm looking to get a memorial dragon for my grandmother with your accent on it, but most dragons I'm looking at right now are still hatchlings. Could you maybe give me a preview of Glorious Flight on these dragons right here?

dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=5&gender=0&tert=171&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=45&auth=d989a9ac6ccd98facf3d54039c85d4c24ac46cb7&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=1&winggene=8&wings=30&auth=1592d5ffcd33928a61cd35d0f8bbd361d94a9376&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=7&winggene=8&wings=43&auth=bd7d792539948768cb89205d279aa51dac1dc030&dummyext=prev.png

If not, that's okay! I just really want the perfect dragon for this and it's very hard to do x]
@Aralas may I have one copy of the imp and wc accents in the flight series? (flight of courage and Glorious Flight)

could I also be added to your pinglist please?
@Aralas may I have one copy of the imp and wc accents in the flight series? (flight of courage and Glorious Flight)

could I also be added to your pinglist please?
dragon-age_judgement_bioware_926x1600_marked.jpg
@Aralas
Hey again lol. Please add me for a custom slot! (or custom pinglist if you're not taking any at the moment) :)
@Aralas
Hey again lol. Please add me for a custom slot! (or custom pinglist if you're not taking any at the moment) :)
@Aralas Hey, I was wondering when you'll be printing flight of Virtue? Because it's been over a month since I paid for it and I kinda assumed you'd be printing right away^^ I don't mind to wait a little but I just want to know :)
@Aralas Hey, I was wondering when you'll be printing flight of Virtue? Because it's been over a month since I paid for it and I kinda assumed you'd be printing right away^^ I don't mind to wait a little but I just want to know :)
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
@AwayfromBirdland
Ahh sorry! I had it in the back of my mind that I had sent all of those out already. Someone else messaged me recently and helped me realize that was not the case. I'll send your's out asap! Sorry about the delay!
@AwayfromBirdland
Ahh sorry! I had it in the back of my mind that I had sent all of those out already. Someone else messaged me recently and helped me realize that was not the case. I'll send your's out asap! Sorry about the delay!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/M1F0GBu.png[/img] [font=candara][size=5][b]New Skincent: [/b]Twilight Song[/size] [font=candara][b]Price: 850g or 730kt[/b][/center] [font=candara]Wow, it's been such a long time since I've made anything in this shop. I'm back with a new skincent that I worked on last night that I'd love to sell in case anyone is interested! This skincent will be shelved after interest wanes. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CS4h8qY21ARQG2za_muryU0DMIBFT1L1P6uWYaay9ro/edit#gid=99216282][size=4][font=candara][ Preorder Here! ][/url][/center] ---------- [font=candara]Pinging from GASP v.2 and my personal pinglist: [size=1]@Tiriea @handsome @Jaypaw @QueenParda @Parad0xxy @rethi @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @FloatingInSpace @PandragonsBox @frillshark @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Condor @Gilan @Crowe @Lamia @Plushstiel @Arborpunk @zorramala @Laevateinn @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @Chee @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @igavvedit @Kyrislian @korradorable @Vely @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @GlitchedGhost @Sykona @Itsy @reliquiaen @Mycologist @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @Devs @Sayla @straekitty @Nymphalidae @mochimajuru @Denutena @Kardi @Serpede @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @Sourdeer @Lucatri @shamwow @Alive @NeonSharpies @Celes @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @syllable @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @rethi @NoAkei @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Abzu @Ballad @pooses @Abril @Xtal @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Phoenixfyre @Ythequeris @CyberInfection @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Siopilos @decadent @Kairoku @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @Asphyxia @Thrawn @Ambitious @Moons @Vadasi @Ouremji @kommoy @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @ToasteredToast @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @mementomoe @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @VPunica @Misha @Ithiltari @Unthymely @finches @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @cervas @Insouciant @jockey @Aloice @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @lightly @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @SilverBook @Nabesima @Artemis @Reborn @stormydanish @GwiazCo @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @chronoimp @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Ririterasu @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @Akal @Carthasis @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @sailorlunatone @Beatrizklotz @Ammut @Pandacow @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @Koneko @Veevi @atrolock @OkaFloof @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @aphasia @Reckless @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @BlackMistress @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Ecsentret @Dragonlaird @Reitgerte @Aevios @Savior @YourMajestyFox @Safaris @Noxeryrs @dragonfire27 @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @Asmea @bluesparrow46 @PunsandShips @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @AbysmalGrace @ClockworkOctopus @WhiteMantis @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @HugQueen @Lethia @Britty @hiddenmica @aecasia @WildFlora @Egg @Fink @Cryptic @Maye @Anjoulas @harmonywish @Aerinsol @rethi @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @rynxenvy @flightyvandal @Shoyou @Uniformshark @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @pseudovum @ixia @Strangely @Aetheric @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @Meonox @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @motomoto @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Ripcooperchick @Ocellis @Taerar @judiama @Mikisama @PeacefulBliss @Juushika @Kalistys @Kaelum @Vanillart @BabylonsFall @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Zyanith @Aegirscales @WickedHorror @Psyseon @bandit1971 @Jinkx @SouthFarthing @xCatzy @Weenyah @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Addmon @Harribel @Malis @NightmaricZor @Okapi @moosesushi @Tacshan @Hasha @RayFisch @BlindBard @Chants @Tidemaiden @Rascality @Sylwyth @TheMythOfBeauty @quivale @Drominus @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @KuraikoDesu @CosmicBones @booty @Rubisco @agentfern @Astale @Founder @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Peisinoe @Kikatzu @Catmashiin @Rinibun @heaki @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @GalacticCannibal @Empyreal @miuaki @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @faraway @theresilence @silverdrake @Aava @Arcani @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @Kaynara @leeedea @RubyOfFire @serebiis @BlakeLupa @MidNightTiger @Vaze @Carleigh @Myrkskog @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Adachi @Cedric @Ellowen @Sunshining @Blod @AzzerthePirate @TigerRocky @Katherine @TheLegoLady @SirArchimedes @KatGrimm @cyrallia @koujakward @thatjubi @Erendira @darkmekmon @Mercure2333 @Thrawn @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @DragonSanctuary @World @IveRios @pigeons @DarkOwl @yukitsukihana @LeisurelyPagan @Xemriss @Necrotizing @LittleFirefly @addison @Fink @mumtup @GalenIndoran @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Vyn @Veneris @Juyoung @Lodzhal @ccccctk @pinkdesert @KitsumiMahon @Soupy @Everwinged @Kintsy @GibbysDragons @Aeonox @MissCallieRose @Startedraining @Kintsy @butcherbaby @Desolation @Bunnykins @Jackalsmiler @kittson @Zilleniose @Judiama @MeineRose @CakeOn @Amphiptere @igavvedit @Deva @Cliones @Sayla @Irisidium @Kaelum @myrkskog @Turnaboutkid @Luunai @Uniformshark @Aalto @Starsystems @myths @Candace @Thirtyone @Clavicado @kuninaga @Aloice @Lacelottie @AlexiCyn @Akkisuitok @lostcircuit @Archaic @samwise @Beatrizklotz @LucidDreams @Alive @Carnivore @refrayn @Juleatic @CastorPollock @cricara @holicuvu @Cherubim @dreamiememes @Aurikku @Aireiya @GarasuAlice @Sadistic @scarletskyz @Danaidae @Nimitsu @Planets @felinekind[/size] [br][br] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists![/url][/center]
M1F0GBu.png

New Skincent: Twilight Song

Price: 850g or 730kt

Wow, it's been such a long time since I've made anything in this shop. I'm back with a new skincent that I worked on last night that I'd love to sell in case anyone is interested! This skincent will be shelved after interest wanes.

Pinging from GASP v.2 and my personal pinglist:

@Tiriea @handsome @Jaypaw @QueenParda @Parad0xxy @rethi @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @FloatingInSpace @PandragonsBox @frillshark @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Condor @Gilan @Crowe @Lamia @Plushstiel @Arborpunk @zorramala @Laevateinn @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @Chee @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @igavvedit @Kyrislian @korradorable @Vely @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @GlitchedGhost @Sykona @Itsy @reliquiaen @Mycologist @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @Devs @Sayla @straekitty @Nymphalidae @mochimajuru @Denutena @Kardi @Serpede @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @Sourdeer @Lucatri @shamwow @Alive @NeonSharpies @Celes @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @syllable @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @rethi @NoAkei @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Abzu @Ballad @pooses @Abril @Xtal @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Phoenixfyre @Ythequeris @CyberInfection @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Siopilos @decadent @Kairoku @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @Asphyxia @Thrawn @Ambitious @Moons @Vadasi @Ouremji @kommoy @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @ToasteredToast @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @mementomoe @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @VPunica @Misha @Ithiltari @Unthymely @finches @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @cervas @Insouciant @jockey @Aloice @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @lightly @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @SilverBook @Nabesima @Artemis @Reborn @stormydanish @GwiazCo @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @chronoimp @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Ririterasu @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @Akal @Carthasis @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @sailorlunatone @Beatrizklotz @Ammut @Pandacow @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @Koneko @Veevi @atrolock @OkaFloof @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @aphasia @Reckless @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @BlackMistress @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Ecsentret @Dragonlaird @Reitgerte @Aevios @Savior @YourMajestyFox @Safaris @Noxeryrs @dragonfire27 @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @Asmea @bluesparrow46 @PunsandShips @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @AbysmalGrace @ClockworkOctopus @WhiteMantis @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @HugQueen @Lethia @Britty @hiddenmica @aecasia @WildFlora @Egg @Fink @Cryptic @Maye @Anjoulas @harmonywish @Aerinsol @rethi @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @rynxenvy @flightyvandal @Shoyou @Uniformshark @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @pseudovum @ixia @Strangely @Aetheric @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @Meonox @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @motomoto @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Ripcooperchick @Ocellis @Taerar @judiama @Mikisama @PeacefulBliss @Juushika @Kalistys @Kaelum @Vanillart @BabylonsFall @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Zyanith @Aegirscales @WickedHorror @Psyseon @bandit1971 @Jinkx @SouthFarthing @xCatzy @Weenyah @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Addmon @Harribel @Malis @NightmaricZor @Okapi @moosesushi @Tacshan @Hasha @RayFisch @BlindBard @Chants @Tidemaiden @Rascality @Sylwyth @TheMythOfBeauty @quivale @Drominus @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @KuraikoDesu @CosmicBones @booty @Rubisco @agentfern @Astale @Founder @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Peisinoe @Kikatzu @Catmashiin @Rinibun @heaki @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @GalacticCannibal @Empyreal @miuaki @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @faraway @theresilence @silverdrake @Aava @Arcani @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @Kaynara @leeedea @RubyOfFire @serebiis @BlakeLupa @MidNightTiger @Vaze @Carleigh @Myrkskog @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Adachi @Cedric @Ellowen @Sunshining @Blod @AzzerthePirate @TigerRocky @Katherine @TheLegoLady @SirArchimedes @KatGrimm @cyrallia @koujakward @thatjubi @Erendira @darkmekmon @Mercure2333 @Thrawn @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @DragonSanctuary @World @IveRios @pigeons @DarkOwl @yukitsukihana @LeisurelyPagan @Xemriss @Necrotizing @LittleFirefly @addison @Fink @mumtup @GalenIndoran @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Vyn @Veneris @Juyoung @Lodzhal @ccccctk @pinkdesert @KitsumiMahon @Soupy @Everwinged @Kintsy @GibbysDragons @Aeonox @MissCallieRose @Startedraining @Kintsy @butcherbaby @Desolation @Bunnykins @Jackalsmiler @kittson @Zilleniose @Judiama @MeineRose @CakeOn @Amphiptere @igavvedit @Deva @Cliones @Sayla @Irisidium @Kaelum @myrkskog @Turnaboutkid @Luunai @Uniformshark @Aalto @Starsystems @myths @Candace @Thirtyone @Clavicado @kuninaga @Aloice @Lacelottie @AlexiCyn @Akkisuitok @lostcircuit @Archaic @samwise @Beatrizklotz @LucidDreams @Alive @Carnivore @refrayn @Juleatic @CastorPollock @cricara @holicuvu @Cherubim @dreamiememes @Aurikku @Aireiya @GarasuAlice @Sadistic @scarletskyz @Danaidae @Nimitsu @Planets @felinekind

@Araias

LOL...when I saw the alert my first thought was "wow, it has been a while since I've heard from them!" Added myself to the pre-order list....it is going to look amazing on my new eggplant dergs!
@Araias

LOL...when I saw the alert my first thought was "wow, it has been a while since I've heard from them!" Added myself to the pre-order list....it is going to look amazing on my new eggplant dergs!
So pretty! Sadly I don't have any imps. Good luck selling!
So pretty! Sadly I don't have any imps. Good luck selling!
@aralas please sign me up I need it!!!!
@aralas please sign me up I need it!!!!
8HH30Ku.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 131 132