Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ cabinet of curiosities ]
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132
Oh gosh you guys. I'm so sorry for the lateness of everything! I've yet again been unable to attend to things on Flightrising because I've been so busy with real life. It seems like everything's being thrown at me at once. I've got everyone's payments and orders written down so don't worry, they aren't lost anywhere, it's just sending things out is taking a while. As before, you're more than welcome to back out and receive a refund if I haven't sent your copy yet since the wait time has been ridiculous. If you're still interested, I still have you guys' copies and I should realistically get them sent out within the next three days.

Thanks again for your patience!
Oh gosh you guys. I'm so sorry for the lateness of everything! I've yet again been unable to attend to things on Flightrising because I've been so busy with real life. It seems like everything's being thrown at me at once. I've got everyone's payments and orders written down so don't worry, they aren't lost anywhere, it's just sending things out is taking a while. As before, you're more than welcome to back out and receive a refund if I haven't sent your copy yet since the wait time has been ridiculous. If you're still interested, I still have you guys' copies and I should realistically get them sent out within the next three days.

Thanks again for your patience!
@Aralas

I'd like to be on the reprint list of Jaws of Imagination please :)
@Aralas

I'd like to be on the reprint list of Jaws of Imagination please :)
@Aralas

Yes I'm still interested, I hope to see the accent soon, I've been getting very worried.
@Aralas

Yes I'm still interested, I hope to see the accent soon, I've been getting very worried.
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Aralas Yes, I am still interested in receiving a copy of Depths! :)
@Aralas Yes, I am still interested in receiving a copy of Depths! :)
UEKFohX.png
@Aralas

Life happens. :) Your work is beautiful so I don't mind waiting. I do hope your move went smoothly. Moving is like in the top 5 of 'most stressful' life events. I think new baby, marriage and new job are in there too. :)

For me, you're worth the wait. And since I sent it PM, I don't have to worry about spending it by accident. :D
@Aralas

Life happens. :) Your work is beautiful so I don't mind waiting. I do hope your move went smoothly. Moving is like in the top 5 of 'most stressful' life events. I think new baby, marriage and new job are in there too. :)

For me, you're worth the wait. And since I sent it PM, I don't have to worry about spending it by accident. :D
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Aralas

Hi, it's been almost 20 days since you said that you'd be sending out the accents within the next 3 days. How are things? Did I get missed?
@Aralas

Hi, it's been almost 20 days since you said that you'd be sending out the accents within the next 3 days. How are things? Did I get missed?
@Aralas It's been quite a bit more than the three days you said so if f I haven't been missed entirely, I've deleted the one-way CR I sent back in June for the Depths skin and resent a two-way instead. No offense, and I understand real life can get busy, but you've already pushed back the date several times and I've seen at least a couple people on here who sent their gems through PM and have yet to get what they ordered so I'd rather have a guarantee that I'll be getting what I pay for. If that's not okay, I'd understand if you refuse to sell me a copy of the skin.
@Aralas It's been quite a bit more than the three days you said so if f I haven't been missed entirely, I've deleted the one-way CR I sent back in June for the Depths skin and resent a two-way instead. No offense, and I understand real life can get busy, but you've already pushed back the date several times and I've seen at least a couple people on here who sent their gems through PM and have yet to get what they ordered so I'd rather have a guarantee that I'll be getting what I pay for. If that's not okay, I'd understand if you refuse to sell me a copy of the skin.
@Aralas

Hi! Just checking in with you about Depths. My payment is still sitting in the Crossroads, and I want to be sure it hasn't been lost in the shuffle. A new update on your timetable would be helpful.
@Aralas

Hi! Just checking in with you about Depths. My payment is still sitting in the Crossroads, and I want to be sure it hasn't been lost in the shuffle. A new update on your timetable would be helpful.
Uhmmm..
Uhmmm..
@Aralas

I know you haven't been on for some time but in case you come back, I'd like to be added to the Jaws of Imagination reprint list or if you have an extra copy, I'd be more than happy to buy outright.
@Aralas

I know you haven't been on for some time but in case you come back, I'd like to be added to the Jaws of Imagination reprint list or if you have an extra copy, I'd be more than happy to buy outright.
Vj90o7H.png
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132