Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 190 191
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LEbEJ9N.png[/img] [i]Never forget.[/i]
LEbEJ9N.png

Never forget.
fXe8RGd.png fc4zvun.png
mlHpBMC.png

rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
AMuKTn8.pngcandle-smol.png
Ah man, I hope I can make it on for the event. They always start so late for me ;-;
Ah man, I hope I can make it on for the event. They always start so late for me ;-;
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
@Oranitha Hey, can I be on the event and general pinglists? (I'm CheetahCat btw, I just kept forgetting to ask to be on the pinglists XD)
@Oranitha Hey, can I be on the event and general pinglists? (I'm CheetahCat btw, I just kept forgetting to ask to be on the pinglists XD)
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
Awww I'm missing all the events D: class is fun though :D
Awww I'm missing all the events D: class is fun though :D
@Oranitha

Oh, woah- I just realized that I'm not on the pinglists! Can I get added to the Event and General pinglists, please? Thanks! ^-^
@Oranitha

Oh, woah- I just realized that I'm not on the pinglists! Can I get added to the Event and General pinglists, please? Thanks! ^-^
fXe8RGd.png fc4zvun.png
mlHpBMC.png

rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
AMuKTn8.pngcandle-smol.png
@Oranitha This looks like fun! May I be added to the general and event pinglists please? My IGN is TheFirewalker, same as on here :D

Edit: Grim gave me a free Elytra, so nice of them ^^
@Oranitha This looks like fun! May I be added to the general and event pinglists please? My IGN is TheFirewalker, same as on here :D

Edit: Grim gave me a free Elytra, so nice of them ^^
GMT +8
@Oranithia
Hello! I am new to the Skyrising server and I've been playing for a few days but I don't have an island yet. Would it be possible for you to contact somebody to help me get one?
@Oranithia
Hello! I am new to the Skyrising server and I've been playing for a few days but I don't have an island yet. Would it be possible for you to contact somebody to help me get one?
+3 Flight rising time
Yya65zH.png sNz2pxJ.pngYya65zH.png cats by dovalore
@Oranitha

May I be added to the general pinglist? I can't believe I didn't know about this before...

@Drakespeare
@Oranitha

May I be added to the general pinglist? I can't believe I didn't know about this before...

@Drakespeare
@Oranitha

I'd love to be on the general pinglist!
@Oranitha

I'd love to be on the general pinglist!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@oranitha
All the pinglists please :)
@oranitha
All the pinglists please :)
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 190 191