Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 1426 1427
@isosDuke Whoops, I gotta work on F5ing the page before I reply! :) Enjoy your hatchlings (and, if you get enough eggs, maybe ping me to see them? They sound cuuuuute.)

And thank you! AXOLOTLS FOREVERRRRRRRR!
@isosDuke Whoops, I gotta work on F5ing the page before I reply! :) Enjoy your hatchlings (and, if you get enough eggs, maybe ping me to see them? They sound cuuuuute.)

And thank you! AXOLOTLS FOREVERRRRRRRR!
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
@isosDuke
No problem! They laid 3 eggs!
@isosDuke
No problem! They laid 3 eggs!
GAji9p1.png
@Wobblegong
I do that all the time XD
And I shall! Looks like they had 3 eggs so I can definitely send you a ping when they hatch, even if it's just for looksies ^.^

@PlushiePalooza
YAY!
@Wobblegong
I do that all the time XD
And I shall! Looks like they had 3 eggs so I can definitely send you a ping when they hatch, even if it's just for looksies ^.^

@PlushiePalooza
YAY!
JWlblI8.png243.gif
Rented a Nest from @Heliolisk and they were very kind and helpful - would rent again!
Rented a Nest from @Heliolisk and they were very kind and helpful - would rent again!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Clifftop
I'd like to write a review for @phantomlegions
I was renting a nest for the first time and they've been really helpful and friendly. They put my dragons in the nest as soon as they accepted the trade and sent both parents and hatchlings as soon as they hatched. 10/10 I definitely recommend them if you want some fire hatchlings :)
@Clifftop
I'd like to write a review for @phantomlegions
I was renting a nest for the first time and they've been really helpful and friendly. They put my dragons in the nest as soon as they accepted the trade and sent both parents and hatchlings as soon as they hatched. 10/10 I definitely recommend them if you want some fire hatchlings :)
@Zenniel @Alxamei @weyrbound @RadiantStardust @Commie @Avarice @Pyrali @Dragondrop @BrightIce @Chanilove @Sukio @sciencings @TinyBats @Asgore @Tranquillite @Weenyah @Sherri @Samayl @Samayl @Elen @yurihands @Optish @Imani @Aloice @moonstone00 @Translucent @XxLillimxX @Gannet @Lyrebird @HibiscusFlower @Novetteus @Yay @shadesofchaos@callmethey @GumiDrops

Might anyone have a light nest I can borrow? :> Please forgive me for any wrong pings Done, thank you!
@Zenniel @Alxamei @weyrbound @RadiantStardust @Commie @Avarice @Pyrali @Dragondrop @BrightIce @Chanilove @Sukio @sciencings @TinyBats @Asgore @Tranquillite @Weenyah @Sherri @Samayl @Samayl @Elen @yurihands @Optish @Imani @Aloice @moonstone00 @Translucent @XxLillimxX @Gannet @Lyrebird @HibiscusFlower @Novetteus @Yay @shadesofchaos@callmethey @GumiDrops

Might anyone have a light nest I can borrow? :> Please forgive me for any wrong pings Done, thank you!
@Harmonywish - I have another nest you can use as well ^^
@Harmonywish - I have another nest you can use as well ^^
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Sukio Really? Yay! Thank you so much! I'll be sending them along as well!
@Sukio Really? Yay! Thank you so much! I'll be sending them along as well!
@Harmonywish - yep no proablem ^^
@Harmonywish - yep no proablem ^^
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Clifftop

you said to point out any errors. I am not sure if it was meant to be or not.

However in your second Post you write : Apply trough PM with the subject: Nest rental application

I think you meant Rough?
@Clifftop

you said to point out any errors. I am not sure if it was meant to be or not.

However in your second Post you write : Apply trough PM with the subject: Nest rental application

I think you meant Rough?
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 1426 1427