Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Miraculous Ladybug HUB
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52
*kicks door open, faceplants in*
I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE

@Nyfian
It seems like a lot of the links in the main post are out of date, just figured I'd let ya know.
*kicks door open, faceplants in*
I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE

@Nyfian
It seems like a lot of the links in the main post are out of date, just figured I'd let ya know.
I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
@Yumenekochan
WELCOME
@Yumenekochan
WELCOME
@TETHYSS

THANK THANK
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SCREAM IN ALL CAPS ABOUT THE SHOW
@TETHYSS

THANK THANK
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SCREAM IN ALL CAPS ABOUT THE SHOW
I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
The peacock kwami is so cute! But quite sad as well :c [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/d1988c2de4b49f8b037bf55718a0419b/tumblr_o9fb3lzmKX1ui14f0o1_500.png[/img]
The peacock kwami is so cute! But quite sad as well :c

tumblr_o9fb3lzmKX1ui14f0o1_500.png
f3LZbWq.gif …… r o m e .
————
+0 fr THcUWWW.gif
he | him
» resales
» hatchery
……
Poor thing, I wish I knew why it was crying.. Awe..
Poor thing, I wish I knew why it was crying.. Awe..
Once upon a time there was a maverick, and that maverick had seen many things and had answered so many little questions... One day, the maverick disappeared in the stars and flew to the discover more small questions.
@YUMENEKOCHAN

WHY YES I WOULD.

ALSO, PEACOCK KWAMI WHY ARE YOU SAD? NO TEARS LITTLE FRIEND!
@YUMENEKOCHAN

WHY YES I WOULD.

ALSO, PEACOCK KWAMI WHY ARE YOU SAD? NO TEARS LITTLE FRIEND!
@Tethyss
ALRIGHT SO BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER:
CHAT NOIR IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SHOW, TRUE OR TRUE

(also could this support the whole "Lady Agreste is missing and owned the peacock miraculous" theory? That could be why the kwami is crying)
@Tethyss
ALRIGHT SO BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER:
CHAT NOIR IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SHOW, TRUE OR TRUE

(also could this support the whole "Lady Agreste is missing and owned the peacock miraculous" theory? That could be why the kwami is crying)
Oml other people that are into ML this just made my day!
Oml other people that are into ML this just made my day!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
@Yumenekochan
Haha, True. IMO he and Ladybug are on the same level. I can't decide between the two who is my favorite.

As for the Peacock kwami I have seen some theories that Gabriel might be the peacock holder. Considering that the fancy peacocks are MALE, and so far we have matched genders for miraculous holders and kwami. Edit: Added the spoiler bar for those who haven't seen the last couple eps, twas a good idea.

EVERYTHING IS IN THE AIR AT THIS POINT. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS TRULY CANON. EVERYTHING IS JUST THEORY TILL SEASON 2.
@Yumenekochan
Haha, True. IMO he and Ladybug are on the same level. I can't decide between the two who is my favorite.

As for the Peacock kwami I have seen some theories that Gabriel might be the peacock holder. Considering that the fancy peacocks are MALE, and so far we have matched genders for miraculous holders and kwami. Edit: Added the spoiler bar for those who haven't seen the last couple eps, twas a good idea.

EVERYTHING IS IN THE AIR AT THIS POINT. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS TRULY CANON. EVERYTHING IS JUST THEORY TILL SEASON 2.
I'm also gonna leave this bombshell here [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmN8JKCUcAAzPqp.jpg[/img]
I'm also gonna leave this bombshell here

CmN8JKCUcAAzPqp.jpg
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52