Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The "Am I the only one?" game
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63
[quote name="TwilitRaven" date="2013-10-17 17:35:06"] Am I the only one who has to have all my dragons exactly in order according to breed and mates?[/quote] @TwilitRaven Nope, I do that too! Am I the only one who not only give my dragons personalities, but also ship some of them together? ;;;
TwilitRaven wrote on 2013-10-17 17:35:06:
Am I the only one who has to have all my dragons exactly in order according to breed and mates?
@TwilitRaven Nope, I do that too!

Am I the only one who not only give my dragons personalities, but also ship some of them together? ;;;
Nope! Am I the only one that, after buying dragons/genes/important things, spends all my remaining money on familiars? ;;~;;
Nope! Am I the only one that, after buying dragons/genes/important things, spends all my remaining money on familiars? ;;~;;
I Need: Iri/Shim Triple Slate Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Brown Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Chocolate Imp. Please message me if willing to sell!
Probably not, but I don't spend a lot of money on familiars anymore. :p

Am I the only one who can spend half an hour looking in the Auction House?
Probably not, but I don't spend a lot of money on familiars anymore. :p

Am I the only one who can spend half an hour looking in the Auction House?
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
not at all!

Am I the only one who sometimes likes to play Russian Roulette with my breedings? (breed pairs that have some absolutely gorgeous combos in the spectrum...but several ugly ones XD)
not at all!

Am I the only one who sometimes likes to play Russian Roulette with my breedings? (breed pairs that have some absolutely gorgeous combos in the spectrum...but several ugly ones XD)
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
I have a few couples that have that same issue. It is always worrisome what color combo I'm going to get. DX

Am I the only one that puts Apparel only on the dragons I use in the Coliseum?
I have a few couples that have that same issue. It is always worrisome what color combo I'm going to get. DX

Am I the only one that puts Apparel only on the dragons I use in the Coliseum?
2i1fr40.jpg
Yeah, I suppose you are lol. I put apparel on anybody who looks like they'd look extra cool with some.

Am I the only one who reads books about random things from a dragon apocalypse to a disabled girl's life?
Yeah, I suppose you are lol. I put apparel on anybody who looks like they'd look extra cool with some.

Am I the only one who reads books about random things from a dragon apocalypse to a disabled girl's life?

Yeah. I love to read by I prefer reading series, like Percy Jackson & the Olympians.

Am I the only one who LOVES black clown on snappers?
Yeah. I love to read by I prefer reading series, like Percy Jackson & the Olympians.

Am I the only one who LOVES black clown on snappers?
Derpy Dragons made by the amazing NakedSatan
4_zps71d2115b.png 7_zps290dd35d.png9_zps5e93132c.png
No, I too love how classy snappers look with black clown.

Am I the only one that detests what Skylanders did to Spyro?
No, I too love how classy snappers look with black clown.

Am I the only one that detests what Skylanders did to Spyro?
ZhydIqY.png
Nope i liked that Spyro had his own game to himself but now has to share the spotlight

Am I the only one my age or older who has never had a single date with another person that they like?

sadly i am 21 and never had a date
Nope i liked that Spyro had his own game to himself but now has to share the spotlight

Am I the only one my age or older who has never had a single date with another person that they like?

sadly i am 21 and never had a date
No, you're not. I'm around your age and I've never dated either.

Am I the only one who doesn't like having their post on the top of the page?
No, you're not. I'm around your age and I've never dated either.

Am I the only one who doesn't like having their post on the top of the page?
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63