Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The "Am I the only one?" game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
Hi guys, this is a sort of a sharing thread where you can post all your Flight Rising mannerisms. You'll answer the previous post with a yes/no (and a comment, if you'd like!) and then post your own "Am I the only one..." question for the next user to answer. Try and keep it related to the site, please! No "Am I the only one who has a nasal hair comb?" questions or anything.

Example:

User One: Am I the only one who gives their dragons backstories?
User Two: No, I do that too! Am I the only one who gives names to their familiars?

So anyway, I'll start:

Am I the only one who births hatchlings to the Skyrim theme for dramatic effect?
Hi guys, this is a sort of a sharing thread where you can post all your Flight Rising mannerisms. You'll answer the previous post with a yes/no (and a comment, if you'd like!) and then post your own "Am I the only one..." question for the next user to answer. Try and keep it related to the site, please! No "Am I the only one who has a nasal hair comb?" questions or anything.

Example:

User One: Am I the only one who gives their dragons backstories?
User Two: No, I do that too! Am I the only one who gives names to their familiars?

So anyway, I'll start:

Am I the only one who births hatchlings to the Skyrim theme for dramatic effect?
tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo3_75sq.pngAs the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers, I will say this last goodbye...tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo4_75sq.png
Yes, AM I the only one that loves the color leaf?
Yes, AM I the only one that loves the color leaf?
FwhXmOI.png4pa6eyB.png7kOUJ79.pngBMKnyye.pngKdT4lls.pngpnqvENL.pngJ1VlbeO.pngvE5oCNr.pngVMje4v8.pngj0qAojQ.png5d4XvED.png
W9pleqY.pngBtRUHab.pngseJmsBj.png
No (especially on wings), Am I the only one that arranges the lair so that breeding pairs or best friends can sit beside each other?
No (especially on wings), Am I the only one that arranges the lair so that breeding pairs or best friends can sit beside each other?
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
No, I do that too!

Am I the only one who likes to match Familars to their dragons?
No, I do that too!

Am I the only one who likes to match Familars to their dragons?
tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo3_75sq.pngAs the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers, I will say this last goodbye...tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo4_75sq.png
No you're not. I try, not to successfully, but I try.

Am I the only one who starts to save up treasure for something, but ends up spending it all before I make enough?
No you're not. I try, not to successfully, but I try.

Am I the only one who starts to save up treasure for something, but ends up spending it all before I make enough?
Nope! I just can't help maself D: (I am the Queen of Splurging!)

Am I the only one who dedicates dragons to deceased pets? X_X
Nope! I just can't help maself D: (I am the Queen of Splurging!)

Am I the only one who dedicates dragons to deceased pets? X_X
n___n
|(● ◡●)| (❍.̫ ❍ʋ)
C'MON GRAB YOUR FRIENDS
I guess so.. 'cos I don't.

Am I the only one who loves dressing my dragons up then laughing at them?
I guess so.. 'cos I don't.

Am I the only one who loves dressing my dragons up then laughing at them?
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
No! I really want a Snapper so I can put a moustache on it.

Am I the only one who visits Flight Rising periodically throughout the day, even when I know it's down?
No! I really want a Snapper so I can put a moustache on it.

Am I the only one who visits Flight Rising periodically throughout the day, even when I know it's down?
Nope, I do that too uvu
Am I the only one who seems to never find anything of interest at swipp's swap stand?
Nope, I do that too uvu
Am I the only one who seems to never find anything of interest at swipp's swap stand?
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Yeah, since every now and again, it's nice to get rid of broken glass jars for penny jars.
Am I the only one who likes to arrange dragons in alphabetical order by name?
Yeah, since every now and again, it's nice to get rid of broken glass jars for penny jars.
Am I the only one who likes to arrange dragons in alphabetical order by name?
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63