Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The "Am I the only one?" game
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 62 63
I like genes, including the overly common clown/eyespot, but I do think that sometimes a dragon is better without the clutter. Depends on the dragon!

Am I the only one who gives super goofy names to the exalt-fodder hatchlings I sell? IE Bronycon, OddSmell, MrPresident, etc
I like genes, including the overly common clown/eyespot, but I do think that sometimes a dragon is better without the clutter. Depends on the dragon!

Am I the only one who gives super goofy names to the exalt-fodder hatchlings I sell? IE Bronycon, OddSmell, MrPresident, etc
please do not feed the dragons. the dragons are here to feed you. have a nice day
Yes.

Am I the only one who is a fan of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter?
Yes.

Am I the only one who is a fan of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter?
gbux.png
No. I love the books/movies. Although I'm more experienced with Harry Potter.

Am I the only one who uses Japanese words to name their dragons?
No. I love the books/movies. Although I'm more experienced with Harry Potter.

Am I the only one who uses Japanese words to name their dragons?
QfISK3c.png
no, my best friend has a strictly japanese naming pattern

Am I the only one who LOVES the gaming forum, despite it pretty much being the least popular forum?
no, my best friend has a strictly japanese naming pattern

Am I the only one who LOVES the gaming forum, despite it pretty much being the least popular forum?
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
No, I love the games :)

Am I the only one who uses 15 gatherings to get dragon food and then accidently clicks sell instead of convert on the hoard page??
No, I love the games :)

Am I the only one who uses 15 gatherings to get dragon food and then accidently clicks sell instead of convert on the hoard page??
@spynekaos

I dont do that typically, so maybe you are? 0_o

Am I the only one on FR who uses dragons to fulfill Fanfiction ships? =_= and yes I'm referring to Ellenor and Clopin
@spynekaos

I dont do that typically, so maybe you are? 0_o

Am I the only one on FR who uses dragons to fulfill Fanfiction ships? =_= and yes I'm referring to Ellenor and Clopin
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
@CaptainFleeper, I've never done that. Sooyeah..

Am I the only one who wants a snapper just so I can dress them up and giggle like a mad woman at how silly-adorable they look?
@CaptainFleeper, I've never done that. Sooyeah..

Am I the only one who wants a snapper just so I can dress them up and giggle like a mad woman at how silly-adorable they look?
LightbringerSig_zpsa5263841.png
@Sesshy
Yeah, snappers are like pug-dragons, and I'm not a pug fan...

Am I the only one who hated tundras when they first saw them because they had fur, and now loves them to death for the same reason?
@Sesshy
Yeah, snappers are like pug-dragons, and I'm not a pug fan...

Am I the only one who hated tundras when they first saw them because they had fur, and now loves them to death for the same reason?
Cora_zps4da0a4a9.gif
Yeah lolz, I loved them when I came on here lolz

Am I the only one with two stars on this site?
Yeah lolz, I loved them when I came on here lolz

Am I the only one with two stars on this site?
gbux.png
No I think since its based on forum posts, I doubt you're the only one.

Am I the only one who doesn't really like ridgebacks? (They just look....weird to me)
No I think since its based on forum posts, I doubt you're the only one.

Am I the only one who doesn't really like ridgebacks? (They just look....weird to me)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 62 63