Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli Freezing Mid-Battle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
using google chrome in windows 8.1, and I've been having this issue as well
it seems to happen almost every time I switch to another tab or window mid-battle, and it's happened once while i still had the coliseum open as well
using google chrome in windows 8.1, and I've been having this issue as well
it seems to happen almost every time I switch to another tab or window mid-battle, and it's happened once while i still had the coliseum open as well
ePOliyb.pnggYW0j5f.pngoaolHwW.pngBPzUHdW.pngIAQX9qT.png
XAx6hs9.pngrI18gRz.pngIKisUYx.png
Also using chrome on Windows 10, I'm getting this bug as well. The same also happens with fairground games too (tried updating shockwave, cleaning the cache, etc. and it's still happening). Makes looking for festival chests very annoying...
Also using chrome on Windows 10, I'm getting this bug as well. The same also happens with fairground games too (tried updating shockwave, cleaning the cache, etc. and it's still happening). Makes looking for festival chests very annoying...
JIqfPQz.pngxpF3T3u.png
Have been noticing the same thing since yesterday as well. I'm using Chrome on Mac, and so far I've had 4/5 battles freeze on me. Really hoping this'll pass soon, since last festival was already cut short for me with FR not loading for a collective of people. Definitely some poopy timing. :x
Have been noticing the same thing since yesterday as well. I'm using Chrome on Mac, and so far I've had 4/5 battles freeze on me. Really hoping this'll pass soon, since last festival was already cut short for me with FR not loading for a collective of people. Definitely some poopy timing. :x
Just happened to me. I hope this can be resolved soon - makes grinding for Brightshine a bit more tedious than normal :P

I'm using google chrome on windows 10

Edit: First, I could get through several battles, then it froze. After that, it now freezes in the middle of the very first battle, so I'm not getting any loot at all. The Safe Mode doesn't stop this freezing.
Just happened to me. I hope this can be resolved soon - makes grinding for Brightshine a bit more tedious than normal :P

I'm using google chrome on windows 10

Edit: First, I could get through several battles, then it froze. After that, it now freezes in the middle of the very first battle, so I'm not getting any loot at all. The Safe Mode doesn't stop this freezing.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="cryingcucumber" date=2016-06-19 01:08:52] seems to happen only in fullscreen! [/quote] Not for me
cryingcucumber wrote on 2016-06-19:
seems to happen only in fullscreen!

Not for me
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Bumping this up and pinging myself so I can find again. Having this weird freezing spell is making it really hard to grind for the holiday Dx

@DraconianLucian
Bumping this up and pinging myself so I can find again. Having this weird freezing spell is making it really hard to grind for the holiday Dx

@DraconianLucian
I'm running into the same issue, repeatedly now. I'm also using Google Chrome.
I'm running into the same issue, repeatedly now. I'm also using Google Chrome.
KFSoxOh.pngcoH7AEL.pngpwJjkMF.png
It keeps happening to me, too. I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 7. That makes grinding for light's festival a little difficult.
It keeps happening to me, too. I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 7. That makes grinding for light's festival a little difficult.
38481554.png66293247.png46767173.png

~~~~~~~~~she/her | FR+9
~~~~~~I'm subbed to my threads!
~~~~~~~~~Nest Rental Fire
~~~~~~~~. dragons for sale
It's doing this to me too! I'm using chrome and Windows 8.1

Edit: Now it freezes every battle.
It's doing this to me too! I'm using chrome and Windows 8.1

Edit: Now it freezes every battle.
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
this has been happening to me for about 2 weeks, and i am very active in the coli so this is horrible. hopefully it can be resolved soon. using chrome on windows 7
this has been happening to me for about 2 weeks, and i am very active in the coli so this is horrible. hopefully it can be resolved soon. using chrome on windows 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7