Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli Freezing Mid-Battle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Same problem here. Cleared my cache, tried safe mode, tried the alternate game socket. On Chrome on Windows 10. This only started happening regularly after the colour wheel update.
Same problem here. Cleared my cache, tried safe mode, tried the alternate game socket. On Chrome on Windows 10. This only started happening regularly after the colour wheel update.
ZHoIQus.png iceshieldl.png
Alex
he/him
3+ FR
iceshieldr.png
Having this same issue with the coliseum. Running Windows 10 on a Toshiba and Chrome Version 51.0.2704.103
Having this same issue with the coliseum. Running Windows 10 on a Toshiba and Chrome Version 51.0.2704.103
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
im in chrome and it just started doing this for me too :/

EDIT: seems to happen only in fullscreen!
im in chrome and it just started doing this for me too :/

EDIT: seems to happen only in fullscreen!
this is not a forum signature
Bumping this back up to also report that the freeze happens while i'm picking the coli team too. I'm not sure what's setting it off, but it may also be related to the Coli not loading.

Under the hovering animation the bar will either not fill, or will fill white and not connect, refreshing makes it fill yellow and connect then I have about a 50/50 chance of a freeze during selecting my team or within the first 2 rounds in a venue.

If the bar fills yellow at the start I tend to be able to pick a team, then go to a venue and play a few rounds before a freeze. On refreshing that, I tend to get the no-fill black bar or the white-fill no-connection bar.

Don't know if reporting the bars helps you or not, of if I'm seeing patterns that aren't there.
Bumping this back up to also report that the freeze happens while i'm picking the coli team too. I'm not sure what's setting it off, but it may also be related to the Coli not loading.

Under the hovering animation the bar will either not fill, or will fill white and not connect, refreshing makes it fill yellow and connect then I have about a 50/50 chance of a freeze during selecting my team or within the first 2 rounds in a venue.

If the bar fills yellow at the start I tend to be able to pick a team, then go to a venue and play a few rounds before a freeze. On refreshing that, I tend to get the no-fill black bar or the white-fill no-connection bar.

Don't know if reporting the bars helps you or not, of if I'm seeing patterns that aren't there.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I've got this same problem too, been happening for a while. Tried safemode coli and cleaning my cache; same thing still happening. Also whenever I try to use fullscreen it will freeze automatically.
I'm using the latest version of chrome on Windows 10
I've got this same problem too, been happening for a while. Tried safemode coli and cleaning my cache; same thing still happening. Also whenever I try to use fullscreen it will freeze automatically.
I'm using the latest version of chrome on Windows 10
Same thing happens to me as well. But not only with coli but for Shockswitch/other Fairgrounds games as well. And it really irks me. My laptop runs just fine and I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of Chrome, tried everything for it, nothing much. It angers me. ouo
Same thing happens to me as well. But not only with coli but for Shockswitch/other Fairgrounds games as well. And it really irks me. My laptop runs just fine and I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of Chrome, tried everything for it, nothing much. It angers me. ouo
It keeps freezing, and unlike earlier freezes this one won't let me use moves at all.
It keeps freezing, and unlike earlier freezes this one won't let me use moves at all.
66MHIIb.png
Same same.

I'm getting maybe two battles in a row before it freezes or disconnects on me. First time I've ever had the issue so not sure what's up.
Same same.

I'm getting maybe two battles in a row before it freezes or disconnects on me. First time I've ever had the issue so not sure what's up.
lightning_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilwks.gif
I have the same problem since today. Its pretty slow and freeze sometimes. I use chrome and win 7
I have the same problem since today. Its pretty slow and freeze sometimes. I use chrome and win 7
fSqOivh.png
I'm having the same problem trying to grind for the festival and I'm having to refresh the coli every 4 or 5 battles or so because it will freeze mid battle. I'm using google chrome on windows 10 and I had tried clearing out some of my internet cookies and stuff because it had been the cause of the coli freezing before, but it didn't work this time.
I'm having the same problem trying to grind for the festival and I'm having to refresh the coli every 4 or 5 battles or so because it will freeze mid battle. I'm using google chrome on windows 10 and I had tried clearing out some of my internet cookies and stuff because it had been the cause of the coli freezing before, but it didn't work this time.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7