Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2016
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69
AAAH the goblin familiar is soooo cute!

and while i dont like the theme of light flight i still participate because the excitement of getting this stuff is pretty radical. its like going somewhere and while sometimes the place itself is a bother you still somehow manage to have fun.
AAAH the goblin familiar is soooo cute!

and while i dont like the theme of light flight i still participate because the excitement of getting this stuff is pretty radical. its like going somewhere and while sometimes the place itself is a bother you still somehow manage to have fun.
output-onlinepngtools.png dearagony | it/its | +3
None of the skins have glitter or sparkles? I'm disappointed :o
None of the skins have glitter or sparkles? I'm disappointed :o
This is AMAZING!
This is AMAZING!
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
Oh my gosh! Are we gonna have a slew of elemental goblins? I am so excited!
Oh my gosh! Are we gonna have a slew of elemental goblins? I am so excited!
Little bummed there's no Skydancer skins/accents. :(
Little bummed there's no Skydancer skins/accents. :(
[center]I need ten of everything, oh my god the familiar is so [i]perfect[/i]![/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/GzQlbPr.gif[/img][/center]
I need ten of everything, oh my god the familiar is so perfect!

GzQlbPr.gif
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
heeeere we go back to the grind
heeeere we go back to the grind
CQHfGMh.png
ye~
ye~
I am not sure if anyone has pointed it out yet but Sableye only has one "E" not two! <3 :D
I am not sure if anyone has pointed it out yet but Sableye only has one "E" not two! <3 :D
the familiar is precious and festival lady is absolutely adorable!
the familiar is precious and festival lady is absolutely adorable!
4SOgSK2.pngChKDkn7.pngpVhw4aD.png
XKyoWBl.pngSetOCpJ.pngQYNc69X.pngrDQIcf7.pngk9LC3Wp.pngyLwlp1x.pngUYfpYOL.pnghi5ZVEd.pnggr6BZOS.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69