Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2016
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone!

The goblin is so cute I can already tell I'm going to love this year's familiars.
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone!

The goblin is so cute I can already tell I'm going to love this year's familiars.
VsoSnU5.png
//only a little bit salty that NONE of the fest accents can go on my dragons

In other news though I'm real excited for the new familiar and them leg guards *o*
//only a little bit salty that NONE of the fest accents can go on my dragons

In other news though I'm real excited for the new familiar and them leg guards *o*
New vista!!! :D
New vista!!! :D
hollyfly.gif
"Always good to be dressed when you're stealing monkeys."
I'm in love with everything, especially this vista!

Happy Brightshine everyone!
I'm in love with everything, especially this vista!

Happy Brightshine everyone!
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
Oh no... I need two of every skin... This is gonna be a bad holiday for my treasure vault.
Oh no... I need two of every skin... This is gonna be a bad holiday for my treasure vault.
A VISTA is the other item? Well, Baldwin, looks like we have work to do...
A VISTA is the other item? Well, Baldwin, looks like we have work to do...
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
oh no these new familiars are going to kill me, so cute ;;

also i need 50 legguards, especially for wildclaws, sorry i don't make the rules
oh no these new familiars are going to kill me, so cute ;;

also i need 50 legguards, especially for wildclaws, sorry i don't make the rules
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
Always love the festivals, it's very exciting!

But, well, I don't want to complain.. it could just be that I'm very tired... but all of the accents look the same :/ I don't know, maybe it's just me, but yeah. They're all the same colour and relatively the same style. I guess it's hard to make unique ones for 'light', to be fair... but, idk. The snapper and fae ones are definitely unique! I wish more were like that one instead of just pure gold hues ;u;

Also, boots again :( just makes me think of last year's lightning boots and earth's boots as well. Idk... I feel like festival apparel should be a little bit more unique. I could see boots being released as a regular market place item, they just don't seem 'worthy' of a festival.. but yeah, this is just my two cents and I'm sure other people don't feel the same way ^^; the familiar is really cute at least! And the skins are nice. I just never use skins :(

It's also cool that they've added vistas to festivals. :D I just... kind of don't like this one. I'm sure they'll get better as time goes on though.
Always love the festivals, it's very exciting!

But, well, I don't want to complain.. it could just be that I'm very tired... but all of the accents look the same :/ I don't know, maybe it's just me, but yeah. They're all the same colour and relatively the same style. I guess it's hard to make unique ones for 'light', to be fair... but, idk. The snapper and fae ones are definitely unique! I wish more were like that one instead of just pure gold hues ;u;

Also, boots again :( just makes me think of last year's lightning boots and earth's boots as well. Idk... I feel like festival apparel should be a little bit more unique. I could see boots being released as a regular market place item, they just don't seem 'worthy' of a festival.. but yeah, this is just my two cents and I'm sure other people don't feel the same way ^^; the familiar is really cute at least! And the skins are nice. I just never use skins :(

It's also cool that they've added vistas to festivals. :D I just... kind of don't like this one. I'm sure they'll get better as time goes on though.
Im in love with this whole vista thing!!!
Im in love with this whole vista thing!!!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
This is the first time I like 11/14 skins. Good job everyone. :D
This is the first time I like 11/14 skins. Good job everyone. :D
shop_banner.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69