Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Community Event] Colourwheel Kickoff
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333
Winners #11 through #18!
I'm still waiting for #19 to respond, and if they haven't by rollover, their winning will be forfeited. Anyhow, by rollover #20 can get their package/will be announced as well.

@Megan
@Hawkmoth
@RadioStar
@IgnisFlamel
@Talicinx
@CrisDaro
@squidkid15
@Anamink

Congratulations again!

Next batch of winners will be drawn tomorrow c:

Edit:
also sent a reminder to winner #19. It would be super sad if they don't respond, but hopefully they do :/
Winners #11 through #18!
I'm still waiting for #19 to respond, and if they haven't by rollover, their winning will be forfeited. Anyhow, by rollover #20 can get their package/will be announced as well.

@Megan
@Hawkmoth
@RadioStar
@IgnisFlamel
@Talicinx
@CrisDaro
@squidkid15
@Anamink

Congratulations again!

Next batch of winners will be drawn tomorrow c:

Edit:
also sent a reminder to winner #19. It would be super sad if they don't respond, but hopefully they do :/
s0VUoD0.png
Thank you again! :D
Thank you again! :D
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
@itMink is winner #20!

Winner #19 didn't respond and forfeited their win.

I will draw the next batch later today and update the thread, as I don't have time at this moment. I hope you understand!

Edit:
I have updated the thread and drawn winners #21 to #30. I'm currently waiting for their responses. The next batch of winners will be drawn on Tuesday 28 of June.
@itMink is winner #20!

Winner #19 didn't respond and forfeited their win.

I will draw the next batch later today and update the thread, as I don't have time at this moment. I hope you understand!

Edit:
I have updated the thread and drawn winners #21 to #30. I'm currently waiting for their responses. The next batch of winners will be drawn on Tuesday 28 of June.
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx I think that this was an awesome idea to start especially the raffle with so many awesome prizes in it
@Zwynx I think that this was an awesome idea to start especially the raffle with so many awesome prizes in it
qe7N2ik.png
So all winner but #24 have responded in this batch. Of course there's a lot of time left, but I just thought I'd let you know c:

I will be busy for the rest of today, and will distribute prizes #21 - #23 when I'm back, and if #24 has answered, then all of the winners will receive their prizes and the next batch can be drawn immediately :D
So all winner but #24 have responded in this batch. Of course there's a lot of time left, but I just thought I'd let you know c:

I will be busy for the rest of today, and will distribute prizes #21 - #23 when I'm back, and if #24 has answered, then all of the winners will receive their prizes and the next batch can be drawn immediately :D
s0VUoD0.png
I literally just woke up from sleeping for 18 hours, otherwise I would've replied a lot sooner! Sorry! lol
I literally just woke up from sleeping for 18 hours, otherwise I would've replied a lot sooner! Sorry! lol
Congratulations winners #21 to #30!

@Gouldiae
@FrozenStarlight
@Naturalcyber
@Katarra
@fielkun
@TheShadeTaken
@RoseOfGehenna
@Neltharygos
@Syncogon
@shadowsspy

and no worries :P
I'm not in a rush.

Edit:
I have now drawn and messaged winners #31 to #40!
The next (and last) batch of winners will be drawn on Wednesday, 29 of June.
Congratulations winners #21 to #30!

@Gouldiae
@FrozenStarlight
@Naturalcyber
@Katarra
@fielkun
@TheShadeTaken
@RoseOfGehenna
@Neltharygos
@Syncogon
@shadowsspy

and no worries :P
I'm not in a rush.

Edit:
I have now drawn and messaged winners #31 to #40!
The next (and last) batch of winners will be drawn on Wednesday, 29 of June.
s0VUoD0.png
Yay thanks a lot @Zwynx ^_^
Yay thanks a lot @Zwynx ^_^
21j0l8x.jpg
A small update;
All winners except #33 and #37 have answered in the current batch c:

Edit:
only #37 left now :D
A small update;
All winners except #33 and #37 have answered in the current batch c:

Edit:
only #37 left now :D
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx How long do you give the winners to respond? I'm going out of town tomorrow for two days with no internet access...
@Zwynx How long do you give the winners to respond? I'm going out of town tomorrow for two days with no internet access...
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333