Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight or Flight [closed RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@phoenixmiko ((already am. Thanks for your well wishes))

"Oh-hoh. Mister Davril, now?" she chuckles slightly. "Well, I'll leave you too it. Goodbye... Paragon, right? I'm sure we'll meet up again sometime." she flicks her tail across Davril's chin and slinks off down a passage on the other side of the dining room.

"Ugh... Now she'll have something to make fun of me for for a while." He sighs a bit and sets his chin on the table.
@phoenixmiko ((already am. Thanks for your well wishes))

"Oh-hoh. Mister Davril, now?" she chuckles slightly. "Well, I'll leave you too it. Goodbye... Paragon, right? I'm sure we'll meet up again sometime." she flicks her tail across Davril's chin and slinks off down a passage on the other side of the dining room.

"Ugh... Now she'll have something to make fun of me for for a while." He sighs a bit and sets his chin on the table.
signature.png
@TwennytheTyrant

Paragon offered another stiff smile, "Yes. It was a pleasure to meet you."

When the Spiral left, the Imperial plopped back down on her seat. Hearing Davril's words, she gave an apologetic smile, "Sorry, my mouth tends to run when it's not busy chewing."

Going back to eating her food, she asked, "Was she the one whose voice you were imitating a while ago?"
@TwennytheTyrant

Paragon offered another stiff smile, "Yes. It was a pleasure to meet you."

When the Spiral left, the Imperial plopped back down on her seat. Hearing Davril's words, she gave an apologetic smile, "Sorry, my mouth tends to run when it's not busy chewing."

Going back to eating her food, she asked, "Was she the one whose voice you were imitating a while ago?"
QyZZPnS.png
@Phoenixmiko

"Yeah... she's a bit older than me... She used to be really nice but then she started picking on me and making fun of me. I think part of it has to do with the fact I hav- had a big crush on her. Then she found out..." He sighs. "Well, past is the past and there's no time like the present."
@Phoenixmiko

"Yeah... she's a bit older than me... She used to be really nice but then she started picking on me and making fun of me. I think part of it has to do with the fact I hav- had a big crush on her. Then she found out..." He sighs. "Well, past is the past and there's no time like the present."
signature.png
@TwennytheTyrant

Paragon blinked in surprise. She did not see that one coming. She barely saw something flash across her companion's eyes, before it was gone. Inwardly shaking her head, she spoke, "Well, maybe she just likes you, too, but can't express it very well? I've heard of young ones, boy or girl, picking on their crushes. In fact, I believe that was how I met my mate. I really didn't like him when he first came to the clan and he had a knack for teasing me every chance he got. There were times when he was genuinely sweet, but I was infuriated by him most of the time."

A smile made its way to her face as she remembered those times.
@TwennytheTyrant

Paragon blinked in surprise. She did not see that one coming. She barely saw something flash across her companion's eyes, before it was gone. Inwardly shaking her head, she spoke, "Well, maybe she just likes you, too, but can't express it very well? I've heard of young ones, boy or girl, picking on their crushes. In fact, I believe that was how I met my mate. I really didn't like him when he first came to the clan and he had a knack for teasing me every chance he got. There were times when he was genuinely sweet, but I was infuriated by him most of the time."

A smile made its way to her face as she remembered those times.
QyZZPnS.png
@Phoenixmiko

"That's a nice thought, but she's already mated." He sighs a bit. "I'll find the right female one day, it just sucks not having a mate now... everyone tells me to enjoy my freedom while I have it, but then they are all so happy with theirs I just get frustrated."
@Phoenixmiko

"That's a nice thought, but she's already mated." He sighs a bit. "I'll find the right female one day, it just sucks not having a mate now... everyone tells me to enjoy my freedom while I have it, but then they are all so happy with theirs I just get frustrated."
signature.png
@TwennytheTyrant

"Oh, then you should definitely have our matriarch set you up!" Paragon grinned, "You like girls with lovely voices, right? I'm sure Lady Adara knows a female or two who fit that description."

Having finished her meal, Paragon smiled in contentment, "The meal was delicious, if I hadn't said so like a thousand times already. I'll make sure to try making it at home."
@TwennytheTyrant

"Oh, then you should definitely have our matriarch set you up!" Paragon grinned, "You like girls with lovely voices, right? I'm sure Lady Adara knows a female or two who fit that description."

Having finished her meal, Paragon smiled in contentment, "The meal was delicious, if I hadn't said so like a thousand times already. I'll make sure to try making it at home."
QyZZPnS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9