Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight or Flight [closed RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@pandacow ((I'm gonna split the timeline here, and keep two different paths of events going from you and @phoenixmiko from this point))

The coatl returns with a green fae in a white robe. He looks the imperial over and looks at Davril. "So. This is our guest?"
"Yes. She was collecting fireflies."
"I see. Did you catch her name?"
"I... Oh..." Davril looks suddenly glum.
"Relax. Mistakes teach you what teachers can't. So, miss, who are you and what are you doing in wind flight territory?"
@pandacow ((I'm gonna split the timeline here, and keep two different paths of events going from you and @phoenixmiko from this point))

The coatl returns with a green fae in a white robe. He looks the imperial over and looks at Davril. "So. This is our guest?"
"Yes. She was collecting fireflies."
"I see. Did you catch her name?"
"I... Oh..." Davril looks suddenly glum.
"Relax. Mistakes teach you what teachers can't. So, miss, who are you and what are you doing in wind flight territory?"
signature.png
@TwennytheTyrant ((Will be sleeping in a bit. Will reply again soon.))

Radric nodded and answered the questions, "I am Radric and this is Lady Paragon. We come from the Fire territory, members of Clan Emberguard, my lord."

The ice-winged imperial bowed his head in respect for the leader of their hosts.

"I apologize that my companion cannot introduce herself nor answer any question in this state. If it would be allowed, I shall truthfully speak for us, both."
@TwennytheTyrant ((Will be sleeping in a bit. Will reply again soon.))

Radric nodded and answered the questions, "I am Radric and this is Lady Paragon. We come from the Fire territory, members of Clan Emberguard, my lord."

The ice-winged imperial bowed his head in respect for the leader of their hosts.

"I apologize that my companion cannot introduce herself nor answer any question in this state. If it would be allowed, I shall truthfully speak for us, both."
QyZZPnS.png
@TwennytheTyrant)
@phoenixmiko
(( I'm on mobile, sorry for any mistakes))

"I am Silence, of the Golden Shadows clan, residing in the Tangled Woods. I was simply collecting fireflies. It's quite a hobby for me, you see, and I noticed I had little Wind element fireflies. So I was collecting some fireflies, when this nocturne decided to take me in. I appreciate the act. The journey from Shadow to Wind is quite tiring."

She decided to leave the part about her hearing something and finding the nocturne, for her and maybe the nocturne's benefit.
@TwennytheTyrant)
@phoenixmiko
(( I'm on mobile, sorry for any mistakes))

"I am Silence, of the Golden Shadows clan, residing in the Tangled Woods. I was simply collecting fireflies. It's quite a hobby for me, you see, and I noticed I had little Wind element fireflies. So I was collecting some fireflies, when this nocturne decided to take me in. I appreciate the act. The journey from Shadow to Wind is quite tiring."

She decided to leave the part about her hearing something and finding the nocturne, for her and maybe the nocturne's benefit.
@phoenixmiko ((no problemo))

"I fully understand. My own mate can hardly be bothered when she's asleep, which is why it's only me here." He makes a weird, somewhat strangled noise that you think is a laugh. "Regardless, the second question. Why are you in the territory of the Windsinger, and what are your intentions?"
@phoenixmiko ((no problemo))

"I fully understand. My own mate can hardly be bothered when she's asleep, which is why it's only me here." He makes a weird, somewhat strangled noise that you think is a laugh. "Regardless, the second question. Why are you in the territory of the Windsinger, and what are your intentions?"
signature.png
@pandacow

"I see... Well, its unusual to have guests so late who are not seeking lodging. You may return in the morning when you are tired, but as long as you are not causing harm, I will leave you to your business. In the mean time, I can't leave you unattended until I know your clan somewhat better. Davril here will keep an eye on you until you need lodging, or you return home. As long as he is with you, you have permission to hunt here. Are these terms acceptable?"
@pandacow

"I see... Well, its unusual to have guests so late who are not seeking lodging. You may return in the morning when you are tired, but as long as you are not causing harm, I will leave you to your business. In the mean time, I can't leave you unattended until I know your clan somewhat better. Davril here will keep an eye on you until you need lodging, or you return home. As long as he is with you, you have permission to hunt here. Are these terms acceptable?"
signature.png
@PhoenixMiko @ Pandacow @TwennytheTyrant [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23819636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238197/23819636_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=purple] "Yes, these terms seem acceptable. After I collect some more fireflies, I might request lodging here. The flight from Shadow to Wind is quite a long one, yes?"
@PhoenixMiko
@ Pandacow
@TwennytheTyrant

23819636_350.png

"Yes, these terms seem acceptable. After I collect some more fireflies, I might request lodging here. The flight from Shadow to Wind is quite a long one, yes?"
@pandacow

"Not so far from here to there, since the winds are always favorable here... But still, after a long night of hunting I could arrange for sleeping quarters. Speaking of which, my nest is calling. Davril, you know what to do. Yscar? Get Kilika on the night patrol route." with that, he bows his head and returns to the lair.

Davril smiles. "That wasn't so bad, huh? Well, let's go get you some fireflies. I know some great spots, actually. Though admittedly, for me they are more a snack than something I collect."
@pandacow

"Not so far from here to there, since the winds are always favorable here... But still, after a long night of hunting I could arrange for sleeping quarters. Speaking of which, my nest is calling. Davril, you know what to do. Yscar? Get Kilika on the night patrol route." with that, he bows his head and returns to the lair.

Davril smiles. "That wasn't so bad, huh? Well, let's go get you some fireflies. I know some great spots, actually. Though admittedly, for me they are more a snack than something I collect."
signature.png
@TwennytheTyrant

Radric resisted the urge to smile, "We had been sent to discuss certain matters with another clan. We decided to take the detour route home and found ourselves lost."

His straight face remained as he fought to stay awake. He knew that this was a common procedure, but he was still tired...
@TwennytheTyrant

Radric resisted the urge to smile, "We had been sent to discuss certain matters with another clan. We decided to take the detour route home and found ourselves lost."

His straight face remained as he fought to stay awake. He knew that this was a common procedure, but he was still tired...
QyZZPnS.png
@phoenixmiko

"Oh! Which clan if I might ask? of course if you want to just get three then the that isn't the last question, The last would be 'What gets wetter the more it dries?'" Marameth smiles. A riddle? That's different." Davril shifts a little, like he wants to help.
@phoenixmiko

"Oh! Which clan if I might ask? of course if you want to just get three then the that isn't the last question, The last would be 'What gets wetter the more it dries?'" Marameth smiles. A riddle? That's different." Davril shifts a little, like he wants to help.
signature.png
@TwennytheTyrant

"Clan Emberguard. And, if I'm not mistaken, the answer to the riddle is a towel," answered Radric. He was pretty confident about his answer. Behind him, he felt Paragon shift a bit.

He glanced at Davril from the corner of his eye and smiled knowingly.
@TwennytheTyrant

"Clan Emberguard. And, if I'm not mistaken, the answer to the riddle is a towel," answered Radric. He was pretty confident about his answer. Behind him, he felt Paragon shift a bit.

He glanced at Davril from the corner of his eye and smiled knowingly.
QyZZPnS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9