Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight or Flight [closed RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@phoenixmiko

"Don't be. I'd be minding my own business, laying in my nest and pining over the fact I'm desperately unmated." He chuckles a bit, but it shows that he's frustrated by it. "Well... As for something good from the kitchen, I'd recommend the grilled croaker. It's seasoned lightly with clover and marinated in honey. Its a nice, sweet meat. Keniah doesn't look it, but she's a great cook."
@phoenixmiko

"Don't be. I'd be minding my own business, laying in my nest and pining over the fact I'm desperately unmated." He chuckles a bit, but it shows that he's frustrated by it. "Well... As for something good from the kitchen, I'd recommend the grilled croaker. It's seasoned lightly with clover and marinated in honey. Its a nice, sweet meat. Keniah doesn't look it, but she's a great cook."
signature.png
@TwennytheTyrant

"That sounds lovely, thank you," she said casting a smile towards the cook, before turning back to Davril.

"Uhm, I'm sure you'll meet a nice girl one day! She's out there," she said, trying to sound encouraging, "If you want, I can recommend you to try out our matriarch's matchmaking services! She has a 100% success rate so far and she's always looking for new 'clients'. I should warn you though, that while she is good, her methods leave much to be desired," Paragon laughed nervously.
@TwennytheTyrant

"That sounds lovely, thank you," she said casting a smile towards the cook, before turning back to Davril.

"Uhm, I'm sure you'll meet a nice girl one day! She's out there," she said, trying to sound encouraging, "If you want, I can recommend you to try out our matriarch's matchmaking services! She has a 100% success rate so far and she's always looking for new 'clients'. I should warn you though, that while she is good, her methods leave much to be desired," Paragon laughed nervously.
QyZZPnS.png
@phoenixmiko

"Leave a lot to be desired? Do you mean she's not very good at it?" he asks, starting to get up, and head to the line. "You'll need to ask for your own food or she'll accuse me of trying to sneak seconds." he rubs the back of his neck a little. "Some of us are stricter than others abotu rules and regulations."
@phoenixmiko

"Leave a lot to be desired? Do you mean she's not very good at it?" he asks, starting to get up, and head to the line. "You'll need to ask for your own food or she'll accuse me of trying to sneak seconds." he rubs the back of his neck a little. "Some of us are stricter than others abotu rules and regulations."
signature.png
@TwennytheTyrant

"Oh no, she's very good, but, I just meant that her methods are very... very strange sometimes," she clarified, scratching the back of her head.

Standing up, she excused herself for a bit and went over to the fae, "Uhm, hello! I was wondering, if it's not too much trouble, if I could have a helping of the, uhm, grilled croaker? Mr. Davril recommended it," Paragon smiled, "I'm Paragon, by the way."
@TwennytheTyrant

"Oh no, she's very good, but, I just meant that her methods are very... very strange sometimes," she clarified, scratching the back of her head.

Standing up, she excused herself for a bit and went over to the fae, "Uhm, hello! I was wondering, if it's not too much trouble, if I could have a helping of the, uhm, grilled croaker? Mr. Davril recommended it," Paragon smiled, "I'm Paragon, by the way."
QyZZPnS.png
@phoenixmiko

She leans in close then looks at Davril. "Is she going to eat it, Davril? I know that's your favorite dish." She leans in to paragon. "You seem an honest type... So help me if I catch him sneaking your food." she serves up a couple of grilled cutlets, two sizes with the larger going to Paragon.

As they walk away, he whispers. "She's just cranky because it's late..."
@phoenixmiko

She leans in close then looks at Davril. "Is she going to eat it, Davril? I know that's your favorite dish." She leans in to paragon. "You seem an honest type... So help me if I catch him sneaking your food." she serves up a couple of grilled cutlets, two sizes with the larger going to Paragon.

As they walk away, he whispers. "She's just cranky because it's late..."
signature.png
@TwennytheTyrant

She laughed nervously, "Ah, thank you."

Taking her place beside Davril, she began to dig in, "Oh, it's not a problem. I completely understand... Oh! This is delicious!"

Try as she might, Paragon couldn't stop the yummy noises that escaped her, "I'm so glad I went with your suggestion!"
@TwennytheTyrant

She laughed nervously, "Ah, thank you."

Taking her place beside Davril, she began to dig in, "Oh, it's not a problem. I completely understand... Oh! This is delicious!"

Try as she might, Paragon couldn't stop the yummy noises that escaped her, "I'm so glad I went with your suggestion!"
QyZZPnS.png
@phoenixmiko He chuckles softly. "I'm very good at th-" the spiral slinks over and in the seductive voice that he was singing in earlier speaks. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5232276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52323/5232276_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hiiii Davril" she chuckles huskily. "Got yourself a daaaaate?~"
@phoenixmiko

He chuckles softly. "I'm very good at th-" the spiral slinks over and in the seductive voice that he was singing in earlier speaks.

5232276_350.png

"Hiiii Davril" she chuckles huskily. "Got yourself a daaaaate?~"
signature.png
@TwennytheTyrant

Paragon stopped mid-chew as she noticed someone approach them. The spiral lady pretty. She also noticed how familiar the voice was. She laughed nervously when she was mistaken for Davril's date, "Hehe, Mr. Davril was just nice enough to accompany me. I'm one of the guests that are spending the night here."

She stood up and held out her claw, smiling kindly, "I'm Paragon. Nice to meet you."
@TwennytheTyrant

Paragon stopped mid-chew as she noticed someone approach them. The spiral lady pretty. She also noticed how familiar the voice was. She laughed nervously when she was mistaken for Davril's date, "Hehe, Mr. Davril was just nice enough to accompany me. I'm one of the guests that are spending the night here."

She stood up and held out her claw, smiling kindly, "I'm Paragon. Nice to meet you."
QyZZPnS.png
@phoenixmiko ((sorry for the delay. Been feeling under the weather))

"Charmed." she says, looking at the claw briefly before gingerly shaking it. "So we have guests?"

"All the way from the realm of fire." Davril says. 'they got a bit lost out here, and I found them in our bamboo thicket."

"I see... Hmm... And you two are out snooping around the lair after dusk?"

"You know I'm a night shifter, Allia."

"Is she? By all rules, she should be in the room under guard and key."
@phoenixmiko ((sorry for the delay. Been feeling under the weather))

"Charmed." she says, looking at the claw briefly before gingerly shaking it. "So we have guests?"

"All the way from the realm of fire." Davril says. 'they got a bit lost out here, and I found them in our bamboo thicket."

"I see... Hmm... And you two are out snooping around the lair after dusk?"

"You know I'm a night shifter, Allia."

"Is she? By all rules, she should be in the room under guard and key."
signature.png
@TwennytheTyrant ((That's all right! Hope you get better soon! ^-^))

Paragon raised an eyebrow at the Spiral's attitude, but decided to say nothing that could incite a commotion. Instead, she smiled, though it was slightly strained, "I apologize," she began, her frinedly tone from earlier slowly shifting into her business voice, "I was not awake when we arrived here and when I regained consciousness, I grew hungry. Mr. Davril was just helping me get something to eat. I shall return to my room after I am done."
@TwennytheTyrant ((That's all right! Hope you get better soon! ^-^))

Paragon raised an eyebrow at the Spiral's attitude, but decided to say nothing that could incite a commotion. Instead, she smiled, though it was slightly strained, "I apologize," she began, her frinedly tone from earlier slowly shifting into her business voice, "I was not awake when we arrived here and when I regained consciousness, I grew hungry. Mr. Davril was just helping me get something to eat. I shall return to my room after I am done."
QyZZPnS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9