Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mutations/Birthmarks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm not sure if this falls under the category but my left ear is kinda mutated? Deformed? Doesn't effect anything for me though. As for birthmarks I think I have one on the left side of my face, a little below the ear? Its not too big, maybe the size of or a smidgen smaller than a dime? It's actually a little difficult for me to see.
I'm not sure if this falls under the category but my left ear is kinda mutated? Deformed? Doesn't effect anything for me though. As for birthmarks I think I have one on the left side of my face, a little below the ear? Its not too big, maybe the size of or a smidgen smaller than a dime? It's actually a little difficult for me to see.
I have a birthmark the exact size and shape of a guitar pick above my right knee. :D that's the only birthmark I have worth mentioning.
I have a birthmark the exact size and shape of a guitar pick above my right knee. :D that's the only birthmark I have worth mentioning.
I have a little strawberry birthmark a few inches above my left knee in the shape of a heart- it's only about an inch wide and a little smaller in height, but it's a deep pink/red, so it's quite noticeable- I even got in trouble a few times in elementary school because the teachers thought I had drawn on myself (which I of course did all the time, so I guess I can't blame them.) I was wondering- do any of you forget you have a birthmark sometimes? Especially in the winter when I'm wearing pants almost 24/7, I occasionally forget about mine (maybe once a year) and end up doing a double-take when it catches my eye- after all, mine looks bright red, especially when it's winter and I'm ghostly pale. X3 Slightly embarrassing, but luckily no one has ever been around to witness me being startled by my own skin. -_-'
I have a little strawberry birthmark a few inches above my left knee in the shape of a heart- it's only about an inch wide and a little smaller in height, but it's a deep pink/red, so it's quite noticeable- I even got in trouble a few times in elementary school because the teachers thought I had drawn on myself (which I of course did all the time, so I guess I can't blame them.) I was wondering- do any of you forget you have a birthmark sometimes? Especially in the winter when I'm wearing pants almost 24/7, I occasionally forget about mine (maybe once a year) and end up doing a double-take when it catches my eye- after all, mine looks bright red, especially when it's winter and I'm ghostly pale. X3 Slightly embarrassing, but luckily no one has ever been around to witness me being startled by my own skin. -_-'
Txy1O4j.png
I have a birthmark on my arm that goes from my wrist all the way to mid-chest
Its only mildly darker than my skin everywhere else but its constantly visible
I have a birthmark on my arm that goes from my wrist all the way to mid-chest
Its only mildly darker than my skin everywhere else but its constantly visible
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
I have a bunch of red dots right above my bum, everyone thinks I have a rash if I bend over or in a bathing suit.

@Brenning interesting with your blood problems, both my daughter and I have a Primary Immune Deficiency Disease( for easy reference 'The Boy in the Plastic Bubble Disease), because of how hers developed she cannot have blood straight from a blood bank or from a relative either. She needs her blood to be washed 3x, than irradiated before she can safely have it. Wonder if you may have the same issue. So we may be fellow 'mutants'!! Also her legs are mostly titanium from a ski accident 2 1/2 years ago, once they finish tweaking her with more surgeries she is almost unbreakable( sort of), at least her legs.

I have a bunch of red dots right above my bum, everyone thinks I have a rash if I bend over or in a bathing suit.

@Brenning interesting with your blood problems, both my daughter and I have a Primary Immune Deficiency Disease( for easy reference 'The Boy in the Plastic Bubble Disease), because of how hers developed she cannot have blood straight from a blood bank or from a relative either. She needs her blood to be washed 3x, than irradiated before she can safely have it. Wonder if you may have the same issue. So we may be fellow 'mutants'!! Also her legs are mostly titanium from a ski accident 2 1/2 years ago, once they finish tweaking her with more surgeries she is almost unbreakable( sort of), at least her legs.

Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
I have a birthmark/mole about the size of a pencil eraser on the tip top of my right thigh. That's all I can think of though. Unless you count my right leg growing marginally shorter than my left a mutation.
I have a birthmark/mole about the size of a pencil eraser on the tip top of my right thigh. That's all I can think of though. Unless you count my right leg growing marginally shorter than my left a mutation.
QjL7JNU.pngtumblr_o9gvjeARQk1u9ymyzo10_r1_250.png
I have Polythelia, which means that I have 4 nipples.
I have Polythelia, which means that I have 4 nipples.
h
i have a TON of birthmarks omg

theres this one slightly below my wrist which i used to be super fascinated with because i thought it had some sort of meaning back in the day because it sorta looks like a person around a ball

i also have natural red hair if that counts as a mutation
i have a TON of birthmarks omg

theres this one slightly below my wrist which i used to be super fascinated with because i thought it had some sort of meaning back in the day because it sorta looks like a person around a ball

i also have natural red hair if that counts as a mutation
Illustration.png
I have two birthmarks on my neck that look like a vampire bite.
I also have a birthmark on the front of my big toe, and it kinda looks like a tiny teardrop xD
I happen to have a collection of freckles near my elbow that looks a little bit like a sun and stars? (These are also the only freckles visible on both of my arms. It's a sign.)
I have a small mutation with my toenails. Both of the toenails next to my big toe on both feet, and the toe next my my pinkie toe on one foot, have toenails that grow crooked. I'm not sure why it does this, but i've had it since birth.
I have two birthmarks on my neck that look like a vampire bite.
I also have a birthmark on the front of my big toe, and it kinda looks like a tiny teardrop xD
I happen to have a collection of freckles near my elbow that looks a little bit like a sun and stars? (These are also the only freckles visible on both of my arms. It's a sign.)
I have a small mutation with my toenails. Both of the toenails next to my big toe on both feet, and the toe next my my pinkie toe on one foot, have toenails that grow crooked. I'm not sure why it does this, but i've had it since birth.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
i have many birthmarks that when you connect them, form the shape of a perfect triangle on the bottom of my back. illuminati confirmed? i do have many, many other birthmarks scattered across my body but they're not too important.

oh, and though many people would claim that i'm a boy and can't get them, i actually have lots of stretch marks on my inner and outer thighs as well as my hips. kinda interesting because i used to think it was a girl-only thing.
i have many birthmarks that when you connect them, form the shape of a perfect triangle on the bottom of my back. illuminati confirmed? i do have many, many other birthmarks scattered across my body but they're not too important.

oh, and though many people would claim that i'm a boy and can't get them, i actually have lots of stretch marks on my inner and outer thighs as well as my hips. kinda interesting because i used to think it was a girl-only thing.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8